/r9left/ - Power to the robots edition

The first ever Jow Forums liberal thread. Post in this thread if you believe in true equality for everyone and are against inequality.

Attached: nationalism is a mental disease.png (1000x1200, 786K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.nytimes.com/2014/09/27/us/oklahoma-man-is-said-to-behead-co-worker.html
google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/news/national/muzzammil-hassan-25-life-beheading-wife-aasiya-hassan-article-1.120570?outputType=amp
vox.com/the-big-idea/2017/6/23/15855342/immigrants-wages-trump-economics-mariel-boatlift-hispanic-cuban
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/01/the-great-immigration-data-debate/424230/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first post (maybe)

>two sides of the same coin
How many people has the Westboro Baptist Church killed?

fuck off leftie, i am in no way equal to a nigger or any other subhuman.

what OPs pic doesn't say is that one side doesn't behead people for disagreeing with them

I believe in true equality, a woman should do EVERY JOB (yes all the shitty jobs too and not just high payed jobs) men do

kthxbye

Stormfront has killed over 100 people compared to zero people killed by any left wing website

Op thinks robots want equality

>Subjugation of woman
>A bad thing

Fuck off norman

Proofs?? You got proofs to back up that claim??

Attached: hgtv-mcaughey-predators.JPG.rend.hgtvcom.616.924.jpg (616x924, 56K)

but that pic is basically what i want as robot

According to a 2014 two-year study by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC)'s Intelligence Report, registered Stormfront users have been disproportionately responsible for some of the most lethal hate crimes and mass killings since the site was put up in 1995. In the five years leading up to 2014, Stormfront members murdered nearly 100 people.[25][26][27][28] Of these, 77 were massacred by one Stormfront user, Anders Behring Breivik, a Norwegian terrorist who perpetrated the 2011 Norway attacks.[29]

Inb4 SPLC doesn't count because bias

>nu-right
>pretend to be more evil than they actually are, end up doing and saying dumb shit as a result of it

>nu-left
>pretend to be more virtuous than they actually are, end up doing and saying dumb shit as a result of it

what the hell politics suck

>hello fellow robots, i am totally a robot and not brigading from tumblr and samefagging to pretend there's more of me

Everyone is equal, sucking dick feels good, you don't have to do it, let us enjoy it, get a life.

Both of these things are fine as long as they stay confined to their respective countries

>Southern Poverty Law Center
Opinion discarded

Even if the right is the same as islam, if you choose the left, you import actual islam.

Attached: 1525546802787.png (1000x828, 777K)

US muslims have proven to integrate just fine into society, in some cases better than most right wingers

Right wing beliefs are a mental disease but the only people who can't seem to get away from them are unironically white

>Southern Poverty Law Center
lmao, its copied straight from a political wikipedia article too.
Anything on wikipedia that isn't a dry article about mathematics has been mashed into a marxist pulp by retarded sjws.

K libtard originalio

Attached: 1524938682813.png (500x525, 175K)

t.knows nothing about muslims
go to western europe and see what your line of thinking does to a country

>muslims have proven to integrate just fine into society

Anyone who ever lived next to a muslim will prove you otherwise. There's a reason mass immigration is only supported in the rich, 95% white areas while all the people who have to interact with this cattle daily despise it.
There's nothing worse than being woken up at 5am because ahmed bellow is blasting the isis theme tune, i speak from experience.

Why are you comparing left and right wing people when the OP is about the Westboro Baptist Church vs ISIS?

Stop with the meme arguments already. There are over 3 million muslims in the US. Name the last time a muslim beheaded someone or killed anyone in the name of religion/xenophobia/right wing beliefs.

Kek ever met a paki or an afgan
Cunts i tell you

ISIS kills more people than the Westboro Baptist Church. ISIS kills a lot more than one hundred people. Islamic terrorism kills hundreds of thousands of people.

i'm responding to a guy who posed you fucking brainlets

mobile.nytimes.com/2014/09/27/us/oklahoma-man-is-said-to-behead-co-worker.html
Here ya go, libtard.

Can you name a single paki or afghan who killed more people than Breivik?

>A law enforcement official said the F.B.I. had not found any connection between Mr. Nolen and the Islamic State, also known as ISIS, or other groups. "It's not a typical workplace response, and given the current environment it is very alarming and is something we are closely looking into," one of the officials said. "So far, there is no nexus to terrorism we are aware of."

The orchestrators of 9/11

Maybe not in the us, but they slaughter people all over europe on a monthly basis.
Now what could be diffrent about europe and the us...
Hmm...
Maybe its the mass muslim immigration the united states doesn't have?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (3008x1688, 443K)

google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/news/national/muzzammil-hassan-25-life-beheading-wife-aasiya-hassan-article-1.120570?outputType=amp

There's no neighbourhoods where 80% of people are Breivik. Breivik isn't 10% of the uk's population.

The US has over 3 million muslims living in it. Germany has 4.7. Most other european countries have less.

We should have equal opportunity for sure but expecting that to make an absolutely egalitarian society is fucking dumb

>Germany has 4.7
And mass sexual assault every new year's eve.
And child rape gangs.
And monthly terror attacks.

How many murders in the UK in the past year were commited by insane muslims?

Statistically Arabs are far over represented in mass shootings per capita

Attached: Cmx4pI0UIAEvwZI.png (1200x958, 145K)

Germany's population is also 4 times lower.
Did they not teach you how to calculate percentages in school?

Osama bin laden
But thats not the point the nazinigger shit up a bunch of teens we sat down and called him and the guys that support him fags and constantly put em in jail
A bunch of muzzies call for sharia law and beaheding in middel of london shower peapole with acid and steal shit we call them fags and you attack for islamofobes and let more in
The day the fuckers started comming was the day grosom violence ramped up

>And mass sexual assault every new year's eve.
>And child rape gangs.
>And monthly terror attacks.
and muslims turning frogs gay
and a muslim opening a portal into another dimension

A country that desires equality over freedom will get neither.

Sweden is now the rape capital of the world thanks to rapefugees.

do you think osama bin laden was a muslim who immigrated into the west and then proceeded to plot an attack? genuinely wondering?

This is what Muslims do.
by

Attached: swedenrapechart-e1513620556675.jpg (560x331, 29K)

Was the brevik nigga a dude that emigrated?

Hello, fellow commies.

How are we going to equally distribute females among the male population?
Chads getting the vast majority of women is unacceptable.

Attached: There+aint+no+party+like+the+communist+party+_84aa5fba09c02842b9d886b5988284d3.jpg (680x454, 43K)

No he was native born and radicalized by people like you, proving your whole argument to be dumb in the first place. Do you think Osama Bin Laden was a guy who immigrated into the west?

Why the fuck would I support the left? They hate me and are actively fighting against my interests

Can you source your claims? 1988 seems pretty weird consider immigration at that time didn't involve any muslims at all.

40 deaths and 609 injured in terror attacks alone.
Thousands of deaths and tens of thousands of injuries as 80% of gang violence in the uk is committed by Muslim immigrants. But the statistics on that aren't clear cut because its very difficult to find actual numbers of injuries and deaths. But "knife offences" alone come up to 25 000.

>comparing nationalism to goatfuckers
Jow Forumstard tier stupid.
Islam killed thousands and the SPLC is a sham.
Modern politics in a nutshell.
Only because they know they'd get hounded by pissed off people with guns should they actually try any shady shit. And the rich whites are the ones shilling the hardest for that shit while living in gated communities that are, surprise surprise, not that diverse.

Ok so 40 deaths. Do you know how many people a white boy with a gun in the US kills during a school shooting alone?

osama didn't have to immigrate to the west to count just like breivk didn't have to immigrate to the middle east to count you absolute fucktard

1988 didn't include Muslims? I'm totally sure you are wrong. There has been immigration from the Middle East and Africa into Europe since the 60s.

>Do you know how many people a white boy with a gun in the US kills during a school shooting alone?
And how exactly do you plan to fix that problem?

What? Your whole argument is against muslims immigrating to the west? Are you now arguing that all muslims should be removed from the planet or something?

There we go it started as all righ wingers are crazy evolved into stormfront kills peapole then evolved into a fat user makes peapole shoot teens connecting us all toghether

But that not what i am saying
Muzzies have a different culture they live differently different morals and goal to fuck us all over you dont see a bunch skinheads grooming little girls
I swear Jow Forums is crap but /leftypol/ is a tumor

>unironically using whataboutism
this is the only argument you people have

The last one killed 17. Blacks kill about 100 people a week in America.

Stricter gun laws, SDC studying gun crime, taking guns away from people who prove to be mentally unstable before investigating them, etc. Lethal tools should be a privilege, not a right.

>white boy
t. sissy black bitch boi

Attached: 14 (2).jpg (683x1024, 128K)

>Your whole argument is against muslims immigrating to the west?
No, that's my response to your argument for not counting osama binladen as a terrorist because he didn't immigrate to the west.

But you absolute retard wouldn't know because you came from reddit and consistently can't fucking read this sites layout.

Want to know how many people blacks kill a year?

Shut the fuck up libtard. The second amendment is a good thing.

It makes sense in this case. He is unironically arguing that these people should be prevented from entering regardless of any benefit they bring just because of the crime they bring. What if they bring less crime compared to the native population?

Yeah fuck the poor eldery and veterans too

Yo do know they can still get guns illegally or kill people via other means, right? Sure, it would somewhat lessen the problem, but it would hardly solve it. Also, not every shooter was mentally ill.

Good one you black retard lmfao
yas

Attached: 1522969631315.jpg (599x426, 72K)

bwaha hoho hehe

Attached: 1522954083799.jpg (750x895, 57K)

>regardless of any benefit they bring
there's no benefit they bring

stormfront hasnt killed anyone because its a (((fbi))) honeypot, just like TRS.

>stricter gun laws
Because that worked out so well for places like Chicago and LA.

t. retard

most muslims in the US are normal citizens and hold jobs, function well in society, etc

they benefit people more than you

Did you even read what I posted, user?

>be asian
>liberals hate my yellow ass
why should i support liberals?

What are you talking about? Asians overwhelmingly vote democrat

We don't need other people to benefit us. We don't want them around us. If they are such functioning members of societies then why are their countries shitholes that they flee to come here? Because it's composed of retarded violent shitskins like them.

They shouldn't since affirmative action hurts them.

Nigga you are beyond brainless. Immigration is a benefit according to every major economist. It's what the united states was built on. You seem like an uninformed retard who hate all foreigners no matter what.

All this makes me feel is sympathy or ISIS, literally all the thing listed are good and natural. Especially subjugation of women.

Attached: schopenhauer dissection of women.jpg (1722x841, 1.75M)

No it doesn't. You realize most asians aren't rich neurosurgeons right?

>most muslims in the US are normal citizens and hold jobs

Because the US doesn't mass import uneducated muslims from backward countries and doesn't have a welfare system that allows them do pump out 12 kids per family and not work an hour in their life.
The UK on the other hand has those things and unsprisingly most muslims here are not normal, well integrated citizens.

You're arguing for mass Muslim immigration by setting a country that DOESN'T have it as an example.

>vote democrat
americanized ones do. literally all of my family members voted trump, including me

>The UK on the other hand has those things and unsprisingly most muslims here are not normal, well integrated citizens.
Can you provide any evidence for this? I have yet to see any concrete evidence that the UK is on fire because they imported too many muslims

Yet Latinos take more from the government than they give in America. Sorry bitch but you're wrong. The more nonwhites white let in the more our nations turn into brown impoverished shitholex with high crime rates.

Attached: DFoUvtgVwAAIrpL.jpg (1022x768, 84K)

They don't have to be. They are less likely to get hired for jobs in general and lose out of educational opportunity.

>shitskins are a net loss
heh, thanks for dem benefits, cracka

>Immigration is a benefit according to every major economist.
Immigration of skilled professionals.
Importing poor unskilled workers with no education who can't hold a job to a country already struggling with homelessness and a housing shortage is the worst fucking idea you could ever have.

The reparations are over now, nigger. Whites will kick you all out.

Attached: tumblr_nsmyngmrkA1s7e5k5o1_500.jpg (500x519, 116K)

"Nothing is so unequal as the equal treatment of unequal people." Contribute something instead of whining from your basement about equality you degenerate.

that image is in regards to the fiscal impact, not the overall economy

even then the numbers seem suspect

most economists agree that hispanics take more from the government compared to whites but they still represent an overall benefit to the economy

>every major economist
Because they're so trustworthy, right? Totally not the people who are looking mostly for ways to line their pockets up even more.
>america was built on it
It was also extremely selective over who exactly got in, often some countries would be barred entirely and Ellis Island was known as the Island of Tears since many were sent back for various reasons.

I have yet to see any concrete evidence that the UK is on fire because they imported too many muslims.
Look further in the thread or fucking google it lmao.

As already said, 80% of gang violence in the uk is muslim immigrants. 80% of welfare goes to them as well, and on the welfare the uk gives, you can support a family of 4 without conventionally earning a penny.

I'm seeing a theme to your posts.
you can't just say your opinion and put "most economists agree"

>most economists agree that hispanics take more from the government compared to whites but they still represent an overall benefit to the economy
at least post sources if you want to be taken seriously

Most economists agree that I can.

most economists disagree with this post

Fine. I'm sure that you'll be willing to read all this and come to a conclusion. Here are my sources.

vox.com/the-big-idea/2017/6/23/15855342/immigrants-wages-trump-economics-mariel-boatlift-hispanic-cuban
theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/01/the-great-immigration-data-debate/424230/