The blackpill is accepting all men are not created equal. Why is this ideology so unattractive to normies?

The blackpill is accepting all men are not created equal. Why is this ideology so unattractive to normies?

Attached: justliftbro.png (676x940, 642K)

because an ugly funny fucker who lifts will get more pussy than an uptight asshole with good facial features

very few things are deal breakers unless you allow them to be

Why do you repeat lies like this? What's the point?

not all men are created equal, but men need to stop thinking women look at them the way men look at women.

the things that excite them are very different. much less visual than men. so there is always a lot of room to improve how attractive you are as a man.

Attached: 1456408524632.gif (400x244, 1.32M)

But but everyone can become a millionaire/athlete/astronaut/president if they try hard enough!!!

Because I'm living proof of that.

Guess you're not as ugly as you thought.

Attached: beta male.jpg (720x960, 58K)

We are very well aware that women don't look at us the way we look at women. For example, we borderline don't care about a woman's appearance, whereas women wouldn't date anyone less than 8/10 who's also a millionaire (unless it's a 10/10, then he can be broke)

Meanwhile in the real world in chadland...

>top right and right middle
hnnnnnng

In the real world, sexist assholes like you who use terms like "Chad" and "Stacy" to describe people don't get laid. Maybe you should try being nicer and you won't be so lonely.

>just try being a totally different person based on totally different life experiences
great advice retard

I wish I was nice like those rappers and football players who talk about choking women and giving them drugs and having sex with their unconscious bodies. Why can't I be more like those guys? Women love em.

if they accept not everyone was born equal and indeed they were just lucky to be born with some traits and context that provided them what they wanted they will end up accepting world is unfair.

The average normie deceives itself with the idea that he is successful because he worked hard and did his best and so everyone can, so in that logic you fellow robot just have to try harder and harder in the world of make believe, there is nothing bad or anything wrong in the world, it's just about doing it!!!!

Also because most normies also have frustrated dreams and goals they don't want to accept as impossible, if i believe i am just not trying hard enough i can cope with that than accepting i wasn't born to be/accomplish such.

In a world of randomness and unfairness, there is no pride in particular traits.

If you look like you take care of yourself and you put some effort into your appearance, it makes up for a lot. In addition, barring terrible acne, scarring, birth defects, or serious injuries, nobody is objectively ugly. Brush and floss twice a day and keep your body healthy with physical exercise every day and proper nutrition (and a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed) and you'll be in the top 10% of men.
>I can't stop being trash because I grew up trash.
great response retard
>rappers and football players get women
>not for their tremendous wealth and status
>it's because women like guys who hit them

>The average normie deceives itself with the idea that he is successful because he worked hard and did his best and so everyone can, so in that logic you fellow robot just have to try harder and harder in the world of make believe, there is nothing bad or anything wrong in the world, it's just about doing it!!!!

lol ur just jealous because other people work harder than you.

>because an ugly funny fucker who lifts will get more pussy than an uptight asshole with good facial features
Pfft. Boypussy maybe

>repeating someone's opinion refutes it
why do you fucks do this
your personality is genes and environment, just like everything else about you
fucking refute it dipshit
you fucking can't

I have tremendous wealth and status but I don't get women. Must be because they hit them, choke them, rape them and kill them. After all, this is the only logical difference between us according to you.

Because you can't wake up tomorrow and choose to hold yourself to higher standards? Nah fuck that, you can't be introspective, better to just blame everyone else for my shortcomings.
>I have tremendous wealth and status but I don't get women.
Really? Then you don't have tremendous wealth and status. Fact is, your personality is fucking trash, and according to that guy up there, it's literally impossible to change. Better kill yourself. Or actually make the money and achieve the fame you think you already have.

Attached: 1517557005786m.jpg (554x1024, 99K)

This is the ultimate irony. Normies hate us because we preach eugenics. Normies say eugenics is fake. Then two minutes later they say all incels should die for the good of the genepool. It's weird how that works. By telling us to die, calling us unfuckable, and telling us we have zero potential. They are proving everything we say right.

>hillbilly chads get laid
>spic waiters get laid
>literally wagecucks can get laid

so what now? it is neither wealth nor appearance, what will you say next?
>you are an asshole
already debunked
>you are a sexist
already debunked
>you want just sex
already debunked
>you don't love yourself
>try harder
>get your shit together
>lift

just accept it, some people are meant to succeed, some others don't

>get BTFO
>n-no ur lion p-pls clap
Ebin

Well yeah, nobody can force you to have high standards for yourself, user. You're the only one who can change your self-image.

It is appearance. Bone appearance.

>just love urself lmao

I always keep some of my pity for people so delude like you.

there are like 4 threads where everyone says the same, people point out it isn't a factor at all yet you come with "then change it again".

even if i try to sell garbage as prime meat dishes, people will realize it's garbage just by interacting with it.

Bro once you start loving yourself everything will fall into place. It's impossible to fail in life as long as you love yourself.

Attached: chad3.jpg (495x660, 50K)

>Because you can't wake up tomorrow and choose to hold yourself to higher standards?
Some people can, some people can't. That, too, is determined by your genes and environment.

>serial killers get pussy
>lol you're a virgin cause you say Chad online

Attached: aSEwmas.jpg (2240x1880, 277K)

>nobody is objectively ugly

Attached: 1515755021039.jpg (400x344, 32K)

that hairstyle is atrocious no matter how you look at it

how the fuck do you change a shitty personality

With no feedback no less, since there is supposedly a bootstrap issue according to advicetard.

ive worked on my body
ive worked on my education
ive worked on my employment future
ive worked on basically everything, constantly, for years now
but i still dont feel confident. i dont know what to do anymore other than continue what ive been doing and hope it works. but it doesnt seem like it will, at this rate.

Attached: 1522893293412.png (600x600, 246K)

I'm in the same situation. All I get from these advicefags is "u-ur lyin" when I say that though.

i get told "itll happen someday". but i dont know if its worthwhile if "someday" means in 10 years when im too old and jaded to care enough to accept love.
at the very least, i'll know i tried, i suppose.
im open to more recommendations from advicefags but im unsure what options i havent expended at this point.

Attached: realmood.png (400x333, 91K)

>pretty much everyone gets laid, including all criminals and bullies and such mean people
>saying Chad is so evil that you don't get laid

Cope. Women are just as visual as men, they just have much higher standards so in your perception they're not visual.