be KHV medschool

> be KHV medschool
> 20 something 9/10 qt brunette is our subject for physical exam today
> be doing pelvic exam on her, surprisingly not splurging out while entering her
> mfw she gives out a little moan
> mfw she smiled at me before I left
so long virgins!

Attached: pelvic-exam.jpg (735x385, 23K)

Post something to convince me that youre actually in med school

I will answer ur health qs

Do women ever piss themselves during this exam?

what happens during a pelvic exam and how necessary is it to have one?

It was just practice for me. You feel the ovaries and then you use a speculum to look at the vaginal canal and the cervix.

yeah I meant for a patient, not a student or doctor.

Same sex doctors you fraud

Get off this board roastie
Original spgahhetii

Nothing, you just put your legs up and let the doctor do their thing. They might scrape your cervix for samples though.

Did you keep the glove(s), OP?

Attached: apu-2.png (657x527, 27K)

>scrape
Does it hurt?

how necessary is it to have one? my doctor is always bugging me for it but i am a never-nude and not sexually active and i think she is just being cunty because she doesn't believe me.

Yea, but not that bad and it's fast (

>pap smear should start at age 21 and repeat every 3 years

why 21? why not 20 or 22? seriously what is that number?

Wait what? Who was the girl? Did you fuck her?

The purpose of it is to screen for cervical cancer. Through various studies, they concluded the benefit of undegoing this procedure outweigh the risk/inconvenience/cost starting at age 21. If you are someone with multiple sexual partners, then you should definitly start screening young.

>screen for cervical cancer every 3 years
>screen for every other cancer never or once after age 50

sounds like a scam.

are you kidding me ofc not

too much blood rushing to my head, didn't even consider this

whats it take to feel around for the ovaries? ive poked around quite a bit on my GF's inner bits but never thought to even try to feel where the ovaries are.

You go deep and have your index and ring finger pointing anteriorlateral (in the direction of the ovary you want to feel). Then you use your other hand and sandwich it with the fingers already inside of her. It should feel like a large olive.

It might be, but insurance pay for it and they don't pay for anything without proof.

i am not screening for any cancer unless i know i have it.

interesting. ive poked around at her uterus anally but never thought of feeling for the ovaries. maybe im just used to medical textbooks that always makes them look like they are 3 inches off to the side and behind the pelvic bone.

Do you have any understanding of what screening is, at all?

yeah
I just don't want to test for cancer unless I have a visible tumor or feel sick.

If it already gets to the point where you obviously have cancer, for one, it's not called screening, and for two, in many cases it's too late.
The whole reason regular screening exists is that the cost/benefit is in favor of it, in other words, you're not better off taking your chances if you are indicated for it. If the cost/benefit is not in favor of it, no one's gonna tell you to go for screening.

Get out, you are no robot

KHV or not, you already have a horde of gold-diggers wanting to steal your virginity by virtue of medschool

Once you start practicing you'd have seen so many vaginal canal that you at best will be ambivalent and at worst be repulsed by it since it looks like a inverted penis to be quite frank.

>tfw even if a girl is a virgin shes already had some rich chad doctor shove his grubby fingers in her anyway
whats the point in even trying?

Attached: 1525539794818.jpg (509x625, 33K)