Are dog tags autistic?

Are dog tags autistic?
These just came in the mail from H&M today.

Attached: hmprod.jpg (800x1200, 28K)

Dog tags are aesthetic, not autistic.

Attached: 127.jpg (1080x1918, 161K)

w2c that cap i need it

I can't tell you, this, user, I'm sorry. try asking on /fa/..

Attached: 125.jpg (960x819, 76K)

Why are u posting random fucking pictures of cats from your snapchat stories. It's a "DOG TAG" not a "CAT TAG" god you're fucking autistic.

THIS CAT ISN'T EVEN MIND, MAXIMIZING THE FACT THAT IT IS ODD THAT I AM POSTING VARIOUS IMAGES OF IT! IT IS ALWAYS THE SAME CAT!!!

Attached: 126.jpg (709x785, 96K)

'This cat isn't even mine', I meant to say.. How could I make such a ridiculous typo? Please excuse my mental inferiority.

Attached: 60.png (475x388, 188K)

Can you stop talking like an animefag. If you're from Canada im going to come beat the shit out of you. Fucking trap sissyboy fag.

Very fucking autistic. You literally didn't serve, just want the 'cool' factor of someone who did for your fucking outfit

I actually am from Canada, you will never find me though.

Attached: 58.png (679x564, 270K)

I'm from toronto, come sit your trap dick on my cock bitch.

Very autistic. It's on the same level as wearing camo pants to the mall.

Incredibly. Expect to be accounted for stolen valor at worst, scoffed at for looking like a tool at best. No one wears dog tags as a fashion statement anymore and no self respecting man wears any kind of necklace or pendant.

>Oh user, you served? You seem young, what branch and how long?

Naw these are just blank I got it from H&M lol

>.... Oh. Well... I'm gonna go do literally anything other than continue this conversation and make a point to avoid you in the future *cough*faggot*cough*

They're only autistic if you didn't earn them doing something. Nobody will know if you did or didn't off the bat, of course. You'll look like a loser the second someone asks about them, though.

Kind of. Does it have your name and your blood type on it at least? Might be somewhat useful even though it looks autistic if you weren't in the military.

Is it really comparable to camo shorts?
Why can't dog tags be worn as a simple even stylish necklace sort of along these lines.

Attached: 14687754.jpg (636x848, 47K)

if they are real then no but if they are some shitty fashion wannabe shit then you gay as fuck for wearin em

Because they're not really meant to be worn as a fashion accessory.

I asked if they were autistic, not if they were gay.
You sound like the typical r9k dude who would call every guy wearing any accessory gay.

they are both autistic and gay, and no not every accessory is gay.

They don't have to be, at least. As long as they don't have any dumbass imprints.
I've worn the dog tag i have now since I was 13-14, and I got it when I was born (everyone born before 96 (I think) got one in my country). Though I always wear it under my shirt.