HO-LY FUCK

HO-LY FUCK

R9K BTFO once again

youtube.com/watch?v=zvuoD9FoRsI

Attached: r9kbtfo.png (246x138, 61K)

literally noone called himself an incel on this board before until that faggot killed some people

Robots are mentalcels if anything.

This, all this incel OP spam and associated media attention makes me thing there's some kind of engineering going on.

You mean reddit btfo?
r9k is a board for robots, not incels.

>BTFO
Or is it just a roastie flapping her fucking gums?
You dumb bitch fuck your faggoty ass bait.

I don't have time to watch that video, but let me guess, it's a pretty woman who tries to understand and make fun of incels despite having no trouble at all in the dating world, right?

top kek when I saw this

Attached: captu re.png (933x340, 139K)

>pretty girl attempting to understand the life of a incels

Attached: yNoN8nW.gif (400x261, 966K)

10 seconds in and she already told a lie

>unless a female belongs to the bottom perentile
>me

barely three minutes in and already whoring for comments validating her vanity

I love hot girls make fun of my pathetic life, makes my 4 inch cock diamond hard!

Attached: 1521351688461.jpg (234x216, 8K)

never heard of an incel before all this bs.. same with mgtow, mainstream media just grabbing these obscure communities and making it out it's fuckin everywhere

>dumb roastie who couldn't even get her microphone to work properly thinks she can give insight on virgin men for half an hour

that adams apple, this bitch a man?

>literally noone called himself an incel on this board before until that faggot killed some people
Doesn't mean that you weren't incels. Fuck you faggot.

These anons speak the truth
We are not the same as incels, in fact most of us here hate those idiots
Sadly we're still bundled up with them by normies

You mean reddit spam

>r9k is a board for robots, not incels.
HAHAHHAHA sure loser. You are all incels and you will all be locked away in jail soon.
fuck you incel. Imma stab you in the neck

I love the ''you don't speak about someone this way'', ''i don't care what they look like''
Of course you don't you fucking whore, because women should be judged from the inside out while vice versa for men.
People like this disgust me, deserve a firing squad

>I love the ''you don't speak about someone this way'', ''i don't care what they look like''
>Of course you don't you fucking whore, because women should be judged from the inside out while vice versa for men.
>People like this disgust me, deserve a firing squad
Shut up you disgusting incel. You deserve to be beat to death. Incels are garbage

>look at me im so pretty please give me attention while i make fun of awkward virgins

Attached: 5991572DF123458AA3FE39F5D2E7DEA9.png (500x250, 189K)

I am not an incel, i could've had sex but i hate women, period.
I am a robot in the truest sense, i don't want part in society, i hate every fucking normalfag out there, i hate women, i hate shekelberg.

>just get out of a relationship because she was a crazy bitch

so since its been a year im an incel and automatically creepy because I work 12 hour shifts?

fucking hell

>so since its been a year im an incel
No.

>I am not an incel, i could've had sex but i hate women, period.
>I am a robot in the truest sense, i don't want part in society, i hate every fucking normalfag out there, i hate women, i hate shekelberg.
Lol.Do you know how autistic you sound? Kys now "robot". You don't have any business being alive.

>so since its been a year im an incel and automatically creepy because I work 12 hour shifts?
yep. You are pathetic.

11:13
"though there is a smell that comes from the mouths of particulary whorish cunts that i call "7 kinds of cock breath""

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (250x248, 14K)

How could you hate them if you didn't know what they are? I'm confused.

desu, I had sex in college, while in relationships, i'm now married, from the age of 26, got 2 kids, i'm 35..

i feel for those in their 20s today.. women today seem toxic.. prospects of finding a wholesome girl who's only been in a few relationships, hasn't slept around looks depressing.. i'd hate to be in your generation.. honestly I would..

this anti slut shaming bullshit.. is exactly that, bull shit and bullshit doesn't stick, poor girls have been listening to fat, lonely and unhealthy feminists.. thinking that the shit they spew will make them happy, when in reality it will just makes them the same as the feminists.. 30 and alone.. either fat or sobbing into their wine, choking on the words "sexual freedom"..

and "men don't get shit for sleeping around" b.s.. is just what you see in films.. all men who slept around, cheated and were "players" were slut shamed just as much.. some guy in our football team was nicknamed STD steve.. guy had no std, just a slut who fucked single moms..

mainstream media has gone fucked everyone up and it's a damn shame

>desu, I had sex in college, while in relationships, i'm now married, from the age of 26, got 2 kids, i'm 35..
desu, you're a lying shit bag. No one loves you and you will die alone.

>Jow Forums style shilling is now on Jow Forums
fuck off. Next were gonna have
"r9k will defend this..."
"theyre right you know..."
"r9k eternally btfo"
"btfo"
"btfo"
"btfo"
and always make sure to attach some mainstream media article written by a male feminist about how incels are literally descendants of satan, or a shitty leftist 'meme' about incles or a parodied comic with a few words changed.

People were using the term incel all way back when Elliot went on his shooting, long before the incel reddit ever existed. Fuck off with this revisionist history

>Thinks she can relate to incels.
She has no idea how many layers of easy mode she is playing life on.

Attached: incel.jpg (681x912, 245K)

A roastie poorly attempting to define incels and jump on the bandwagon whilst the term is trending. Literally why is this important?

Attached: Gaben fat.jpg (211x239, 7K)

>R9k BTFO
But incels are just failed normies.
At least they try to tell that to themselves from what i have seen from that website.
Most "robots" know that they are degenerates.That's the main difference.I mean the whole "true robot" thing is basically a contest about who is the most degenerate.fucked up being.
These incels on the other hand seem to be full of themselves.
While i think there are more similarities than this board would like to admit,like some claim "robots" are not violent or don't hate women,yet shooters post here and there is at least weekly women hate thread,i still don't like these "incels".
Most of the things they write reads like something edgy teens would write and is boring and annoying as fuck.
Meanwhile i found Jow Forums to be comfy at least.And a lot people on Jow Forums don't care about women,or are fags/traps and God knows what,while the sole purpose of those who identify as incels is to shit on women.
So in my opinion,they should leave the board,as these last days it is not as comfy as it used to be.
But i don't know,maybe it's just me.I sure hope this incel thing is only temporary.And i don't care about what word they use to call themselves,i care about the shit they post.

she is literally one of those 'quirky' 'not like the other girls' girl. I cannot describe on how many levels I hate her.

>Self deprecating comedy
>Hating le blue haired feminazis xDDDD
>randem comedy
>enough makeup to cover a fucking wall
>expensive clothes and accessories
>humblebragging and 'discreetly' showing off said expensive shit
>basic bitch political opinions
>super advertiser friendly and PG
>showing off her pinhead of a boyfriend in every video, no doubt to get the preteen girls that watch her videos to subscribe because "ZOMG HES SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTTTT!!!!!"

The part at 9:55 is actually interesting. She refuses to address their contention about women having had semen in their mouth and goes on to imply that they are pedos. Very consistent with female nature. She refuses to acknowledge her short comings and instead try to put the issue on the man.

oh, and of course she is completely for the shutting down the incel sites because they hate women (despite hating le feminism in another video)

And she even says that these women can't be judged by what they choose to do with their bodies.

Why are you here? Why the fuck do people go here to make robots feel worse? I'm pretty sure thats going to just make more robots go on killing sprees.
Fuckin stupid ass normies I swear to god

Incels are just slightly more retarded robots (Jow Forums has an entry requirement of 130 iq :) ) They still have the same issues: disconnect with social society. Normies group all groups with these issues together because they don't understand them and never will.

>ITV: 7/10 e-girl with a literal embodiment of a Chad as a boyfriend (she says it herself) talks about people not having sex
she knows nothing

Yet men are judged by having no choice in the first place... god i fucking hate roasties.

Yeah, all of that. She is some mainstream normie woman with female ingroup preference. There were no argument, just subtle normie attacks against incels. She doesn't even care about this subject, just bringing up the subject will get her good virtue signaling points with her normie friends who know she is up to date with current events.

Attached: 1505098173665.png (1054x888, 793K)

I know that she's a basic bitch quirky chick, but I'm bizarrely attracted to her. I want to be kind to her and humor her retarded ideas about the world.

I want to make her feel safe and wanted and then fuck the shit out of her until she's a drooling wet mess convulsing with her legs grappling my weight.

It's a combination of actual paid shills from Shareblue and other leftist organizations + redditors who do it for free.

You can be 100% sure that if a tranny shot up a load of people, none of the US media would be calling to shut down tranny's, so why this?

of course you do. she would have a following of 12 people if she wasn't a woman. She regurgitates whatever topic is popular and adds her own 'opinion' (whatever is socially acceptable) to the video.

Fighting to free a murderer is bad in an of itself, but fighting to free a murder who killed your brother just so you can get BBC is fucking revolting. Women truly are pure evil.

We were shown that video/article in RE class.
The normies lapped it all up and we were told about how brave she was for doing that and even had to write a fucking assignment on how inspired we were by that woman.
I wish I was making this shit up

I just have to reiterate again because my nofap is killing me.

I would RAVAGE the fuck out her.

I screenshotted this a while ago. I think this is appropriate to the situation.

Attached: 1514614498456.png (954x259, 50K)

Fucking this.
Bitches complaining about being virgins are the fucking lames that ruined r9k. A robot used to be a social outcast or fucking weirdo but now the mass of incels changed the meaning.

if only everyone else understood how bad things really are

This
Incels are betas, they usually have a social life but are little bitches. That is not what a robot is goddammit.

It depends entirely on the circumstances of the murder. If the brother was abusive or some shit like that it's understandable to want to free the killer.

Thus it shall befall
him who to worth in women overtrusting
lets her will rule; restraint she will not brook,
and left to herself, if evil thence ensue,
she first his weak indulgence will accuse.

This is from Paradise Lost, a poem from the 17th century.

That's unlikely since it's not in their nature to be aggressive. But it could happen.

That being said I don't see the witchhunt many speak of. Stop with playing the victim you motherfuckers.