In the next few days i'm being sent to new orleans, where i'll be until 2022 most likely

in the next few days i'm being sent to new orleans, where i'll be until 2022 most likely.

anyone here wanna redpill me on nola?

Attached: 71n0ncwutiu01.jpg (2448x3264, 286K)

it smells really bad 24/7 because of all the drunk people pissing and shitting in the streets
have fun

but is it New Orleans (a city in Louisiana)?

>worst city in america
>smells like piss, nicotine, and alcohol everywhere in the city
>outer-city is exclusively inbreds on plantations
Protip buy a cheap car that you wouldn't mind getting keyed, drunkenly hit, or left on blocks

i'll be living on NASJRB Belle Chasse. Anyone been there before?

>NASJRB Belle Chasse
oh youll be fine then, it gets 100F+ there though

just listen to Dr.John

bulgarian mafia here. the organised crime scene is nonexistant there. just many niggers shooting each other. no organisation at all. difficult place to move groceries. niggers are poor customers. i dont recommend it. low profit, high risk.

Based Brogarian Mafia

>GRIS-GRIS ON THE BAYOU

Are you parents sending you to New Orleans (a city in america) to become normal?

the marine corps is sending me there.

Attached: 1521835689959.jpg (1920x1200, 836K)

bulgarian mafia here. does the marine corp allow you to take military flights. i believe called "HOPS". that allow you to travel to europe and back to america without going through normal customs?

i've only ever heard them called "space available flights", but yes, you can go from basically any US military installation with an airfield to any other US military airfield, providing there's flights to and from.

also, you need connections.

These flights are not commercial, but rather military flights with a mission. That means there are certain restrictions to travel, including:

Only service members, retirees and their families are eligible. Only with certain qualifications are reservists, National Guardsmen and family members without an accompanying active-duty sponsor permitted.
No information is available online about the flights, so you have to find out schedules and availability at the nearest military terminal.
Flights are usually free of charge but call to confirm any taxes or fees.

The only way to sign up for a Space-A flight is through a military terminal. You can do so up to 60 days in advance, and the earlier you do so, the better your chances are of getting on that particular flight.

bulgarian mafia here. i have a friend in america who is waiting for a package that weighs about 35kg the problem is its very expensive to ship. if i were to transfer 4000/euro into your account could you take one of these flights to your american airbase in italy and pick up the package from an associate of mine back to america?

absolutely not, sorry friend

Attached: bm9bbjn9civ01.jpg (1242x1191, 95K)

Full of drunks and nogs

Niggers and hipsters

I had a job there one summer. It was really hot during the summer often above 90 degrees Fahrenheit, kind of a shitty place to be when it's that hot. It's better in the winter. A lot of the neighborhoods are really nice, some are complete shitholes depeding where you are. Stay away from the ghetto. They used to sell weed at the bus stop. Lots of tourists in the french quarter, you could get a job in one of the restaurants down there in the french quarter they are often hiring. Tons of nice restaurants and you can always get trashed at a strip club on bourbon street if you have the money for their overpriced drinks. Careful not to get sunburned in the blistering sun if you're there in like July.

active duty military, will be on NASJRB Belle Chasse.

First order of business will be to get a car, probably.

I'm already sunburnt to fuck. Used to be pale but a year in the Marines really fucked my skin.