Fembot thread

fembot thread
how are you all doing?
let's share some feels
>tfw no strong jawline bf

Attached: 1510928224093.jpg (480x632, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBKXYqjUsfs&t=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw only the chinlets ever hit on me
fuck this gay earth

>Tfw no insecure shy bf like me

Stop being impossibly picky then it's your fault you are alone

are you a chinlet or under 6 feet?

I'm not being picky. I just want a strong jawline bf...

that's called being picky you dumb whore

>tfw to emotional too be rational
i hate being a gril

Attached: 1515284401083.gif (500x411, 178K)

stop being so mean user. wanting one feature to be perfect isn't asking for much

what can you even offer a strong jawline male?

hey ladies
quick question
how do girls like to be approached? How do i start talking to someone i only casually know but have no other connection to? I worry because girls get cat called and annoyed by random dudes all the time, how would i separate myself from the herd?

my body of course user kun

Yeah right, so if an obese 30 years old woman wants to be your qt girlfriend you accept and you're happy right?

It's been going pretty well, still no BF but am making progress to become more social.

maybe learn to cook too

How deep is your vagina? Get a ruler stick it in your gash and let us know what number the snail trail ends at

ok first of all be 6 feet tall or taller. guys shorter than that are less desirable in the eyes of us women. second of all have a strong jawline. there's no bigger turn off than a weak jawline

Yes because I'm alone and don't want to be

you probably arent an actual girl but i am over 6 feet tall and my jaw is pretty defined so fuck you.

No such thing as a fembot, just choosy roasties

How obese? I can't worship you let you sit on my fave if you weigh 350 lbs thereabout. And no, I don't care about age, what matters more to me these days is how close you are to my backwater shithole and whether you want a serious relationship.

Yes it would be nice to actually be loved for once. She can lose weight we can work out together and it would be cute and nice to bond going on walks/jogs in the park and maybe camping trips with hikes up mountains.

Is roleplaying that fun or are you trannies too fucked up from the hormone injections

that's pretty hot user kun. tell me more ;)

Things are going great aside from the fact that I don't know why I'm on r9k again

We don't listen to men anymore

Attached: fembot vs robot.jpg (635x635, 56K)

>lists 2 traits that are completely genetically determined and only 18% of men have anyway
>meanwhile men have 1 standard, don't be fat, which is completely controllable and actually shows the lifestyle of a person and whether they have self control
This is why men don't consider you our equals or take you seriously.

Any fembots wanna get laid?

>every girl is actually a man larping hurr durr
no sweety. women post on 4chinz too

These threads always go super well, glad we have them daily.

heh alright babe, well besides my amazing stature and jaw i also have two glass eyes and a peg leg.

So, my place or yours?

>implying men wouldn't prefer women to be amazons
It's women who don't want to be larger not men.

your place would be great pirate kun :***
nice cope sweety

What is that picture supposed to mean? Men are larger than women in every respect?

She'll leave you once she's lost the weight.

yeah like stupidity lmao

of course robots turn every discussion into one about what makes their dick hard

Attached: robot wanders into fembot thread.gif (500x213, 983K)

good. i got to go to a melee tournament recently. and i got to play the top seed on stream, and i almost beat him. so i'm pretty happy about that. today, i'm gonna go get some balloons from the dollar store, tie em to my ferrets, and take them to the park. i hope you are all having a good day as well.

How is that a cope? You yourself literally just said you want men who are 6 feet or taller.
It's women who want to be small not men. If we could we'd turn you all into amazon mommies.

>projecting your fetish this hard
wew lad

I think it means that fembots have some super mystical vagina powers and are all 7 foot tall and robots would rather they lose their super special vagina powers because they feel inadequate when their vaginas are cavernous yet magical.

Keep telling yourself that I guess,I'm not a rare case

What can a girl do to win over a guy?

Most likely even obese women have impossibly high standards

>still projecting it
user I...

>posts in fembot thread
>plays melee
Tranny confirmed, do you speedrun as well?

YES ! YES ! YES ! I will take any woman. I just want to be loved and love and fuck and love and fuck and love. I AM A HUMAN BEING, I NEED IT.

Attached: GimmeGFIdcWhatGF.jpg (2000x1424, 530K)

Bake him tasty cookies! And also be cute

What are you talking about tall roasties have absolutely no issues getting a bf except for their own standards

Yeah I'd see where the relationship went but it doesn't matter because you don't want to contactfag anyways, what's the point other than doing a hypothetical feel good exercise that you'd just dismiss because all men are shallow in your mind.

I'm not even projecting it though I don't understand why you're upset that I called out the illogical meme

Women have done 0 remarkable things all through the history of humanity, there have been no great female leaders, no great female inventors, no great female intellectuals, no great female warriors, women are in every aspect inferior and are barely human, they are ruled by emotions and rational thought is somenthing they can't comprehend, and yet they believe they are great.

you implied that your fetish isn't uncommon

>tfw no Finlandia drinking depressed gf
Why even live

Attached: it feel like it is.jpg (400x363, 69K)

I really want a fembot to show me her hairy unwashed vagina

No, but I've thought about it, it seems fun. I have a friend that's a good metroid prime speedrunner. But, melee is where my heart is. I don't even really play other games.

yes we did there were lots of female inveintors and scientists throughout history. certainly more than there ever were men. pick up a history book, stupid

What fetish? Fucking large amazon women with huge tits?
I'm sorry but if you really dont think the vast majority of men would love that you don't know men. It's not uncommon whatsoever.

Who's your main? And are you confirming your tranny status?
I will judge you harshly if it's a spacey or floaty

>tfw husbando still isn't real
>tfw hard to meet female friends and i don't want to lead guys on by accident
>tfw schlicked to THAT again
>tfw just want a hug

Attached: whyshark.jpg (1060x1600, 486K)

>>tfw schlicked to THAT again
What's THAT?

Unironically pretend to a male online and you'll have an easy time making friends, just don't ever tell them you're female

Holy shit you're retarded
Original comment now

>tfw schlicked to THAT again
iktf better than anything

I can confirm that, unfortunately. I main Mewtwo unironically because the idea that nobody has ever achieved what the character is capable of because they're really difficult to play appealed to me. Plus, he's just cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=bBKXYqjUsfs&t=
I'm not very good yet, but I will be some day. Also I look like shit in that, I just wear pajamas and my hair down to locals usually.

>certainly more than there ever were men.
Namefagging and obviously trolling
Get out or at least try

All men did was build a society on the backs of female enslavement. It was thanks to women doing unpaid necessary labour that men had enough free time to invent and philosophize.
Men are slave drivers and nothing more.

Attached: manhood.jpg (800x800, 90K)

When the fuck has a man ever felt "emasculated" by feminism? Fucking what lol

user women do almost no labor at all. Women don't really build either.

If women are so great they wouldn't have been "slaves" in the first place, there have been cases of slaves beating their slavers and freeing themselves, and yet women never did, women are pathetic, fragile, weak, and deserve nothing but to be purged from this earth.

Bullshit, women are now given opportunities just for being women and you still aren't inventing anything great or curing diseases or writing good philosophy. It's still all men doing these things.

Of course it's not uncommon, definitely not on 4chinz at least.
Have you even seen all the mommy gf/amazon/giantess threads?
btw tall strong big tiddy grills are my fetish too

That gif makes my dick hard, shame about the tumblr quality. Sauce?

For many men their only source of masculinity is feeling superior to women.

Attached: domination.jpg (1080x616, 80K)

honestly, i have a lot of THATS. vids of fat guys eating on youtube is tops but there's always slashfic, scat, monsters

Attached: bonerwhy.png (224x251, 50K)

Do you normally space like that? I feel like you like to play mid-range a lot but don't have answers when they get on top of you. Honestly the play style is pretty interesting and I see why you got the first match but it seems like you had a hard time with the more aggressive plays in the second two matches.

>honestly, i have a lot of THATS. vids of fat guys eating on youtube is tops but there's always slashfic, scat, monsters
Mostly weird, what kind of scat though?

It's not uncommon anywhere she's just projecting her own feelings of not wanting to be larger onto men thinking they wouldn't want to be smaller.
It's like the other femanon itt complaining about patriarchal oppression and bad masculinity, but I guarantee she only goes for 6 foot tall masculine men.
Women are walking living balls of projection and hypocrisy.

What if I said you made my dick hard?
Take responsibility.

Attached: 1525387971744.gif (300x252, 1.68M)

Women are the only slaves that are expected to love their slave masters, to live in the same house, to sleep in the same bed and to give birth to their own slave masters. For a woman a slave rebellion means killing their fathers, their husbands, their sons.

Attached: masculinity.jpg (479x479, 48K)

emergency bathroom break but can't make it in time

Just pull out your dick and I'll take care of that for you

Attached: knife.jpg (600x600, 33K)

So women are so weak they can't kill their "salvers"? you just continue to prove my point.

Yet by the own admissions of the women itt and in the world they want men who are taller strong with good jawlines and stoic.
You are the ones who make men large and strong and aggressive and yourselves small and weak. Again, this is nothing but hypocrisy and projection.

> I feel like you like to play mid-range a lot but don't have answers when they get on top of you
100%
When Falco is just all over me, I have no idea what to do or where my ins are. Looking back, I probably shouldn't have let him lock me down like that, there were a lot of times I had just saw in shield when I knew he was about to run up and start throwing things at it, I should have done wavedash back dtilt/grab more when I knew where he was going to be. I still struggle with that matchup a lot. Though I did beat Gunz the last time we played before that, months ago, and I'm still riding that high.
The baby shadow ball stuff is usually restricted to the marth matchup.

>saw
sat*
originale oringake

Good girl, I came prepared for just such an occasion.
Now bend over and let me fill you with happiness sugar tits. :D

Attached: 9ac2c6e840cd1f440b580117ddc38835aef57539_full.jpg (184x184, 6K)

any fembots in north west england?

>tfw no mute bf

I just want to be in a relationship that revolves around cuddling and watching horror movies together in complete silence. I'm mute myself, and also quite shy so this would be ideal for me.

Attached: IMG_2511.jpg (500x315, 28K)

Bullshit with that SCUM manifesto shit

Men are only that way because women don't fuck guys who aren't aggressive and dominating, it is literally traits that were bred to be positive.
>Men died fighting a foriegn tribe
>Women having no sense of loyalty or honor kill off their own children and fuck the Invaders
>Wonders why men would rather be the invading force next generation

Marry me, Mute-chan!

I wish I could give you advice on how to improve but I'm not sure I've ever played mewtwo outside of thuggery to make people feel bad. I play Sheik so I'm always the one chasing people around the stage. Good on you for playing new shit instead of the same boring meta, as well as going to locals to play. Maybe one day science can make you a real woman as well

If I buy you a speak and spell would you cuddle with me?

I guess I try to respond to the "fembot" threads like they were actual robots.
I know it's naive and "female robot" is an oxymoron but I just don't wanna stop believing there are women out there who understand us.

thank you user.
>Maybe one day science can make you a real woman as well
oof
for now, at least, i'm happy with hrt

>slashfic
what's your otp user? also scat is p godtier

Women are walking living breathin hypocrisy user, you can never get then to understand any man because they aren't consistent in anything they say or do.

>tfw not emotionally expressive so people think I'm a cold bitch
>would be cool and mysterious as a guy
Gay

It's easy just tell the guy to follow you and then increase the angle between your legs

What's a speak and spell?