Haha just talk to girls bro you obviously dont talk to girls if you talked to girls you wouldn't be single

>haha just talk to girls bro you obviously dont talk to girls if you talked to girls you wouldn't be single
The worst part about being incel is having everyone deny you're trying to do anything about it tbqh

Attached: 1523737788848.jpg (627x470, 35K)

If you'd stop complaining about being single, people wouldn't notice it so much.

So what have you tried to do? How have you worked on your weight or fashion or likeability or whatever is holding you back?

We vent about it online so we don't bitch about it irl, you brainlet

Obviously you do or you wouldn't have people speculating about your non-existent sex life.

Nop op, but I began saving up for surgery. Only need 66k more

What are you even talking about? Did you post in the wrong thread or some shit?

If you didn't whine about being single, people would assume you have a piece on the side or something and leave it alone. They know you're incel, broken up about it, and so they give you shit. That's your fault, and if you're expecting sympathy you won't find it here.

>is having everyone deny you're trying to do anything about it

You didn't tell them you're an incel did you?

Not OP. But I am already fit. Women still ignore me even when I try. People act like if you work out and do X Y Z you'll get women. None of that works if your face is ugly.

I'm tired of people assuming virgins must be fat. I'm FIT and it doesnt MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

It is ALL IN YOUR FACE AND HOW YOU LOOK

It's fine that way though. So now you can say you're volcel and you'll avoid the gas chambers when Chairman Pao gets in power.

yes
i fix everything to the point im now extremely self conscious about everything i cant change like my voice , height, etc.
It's just a numbers game and because of where I live I was born to lose, and I dont want to get into drugs to get a junkie gf or physically alter myself through surgery, so I'm fucked

Do you use the internet outside of this board?
You cant go anywhere without seeing "hurr durr incels exist because they dont talk to girls".
Also theres people who just assume you dont because you never had a gf.
Are you like some autist that discusses their feelings with strangers?

hell the fuck no

i think we're just cursed
srs

Have you tried having a pack of other males around you to convey that you have respect from and hold a position in a social circle? This might unironically be more important than anything you can think of improving in yourself.

Sometimes I feel that way.
No. I haven't.

No, the worst part about being incel is being a faggot reddit tourist like OP. Incels don't belong on the robot board

yes
incel is a term, not a religion
grow up

bulgarian mafia here. you can buy good women by the hour from us. no conversation needed.

>incel is a term, not a religion
Yes, it means a faggot who thinks their celibacy is not their own fault by any means. Atleast us robots know that its our own fault

I'm not op and I don't talk about it irl. The only people who know or give me shit about it are online

but you dont
at least half the people on here have either straight up blamed women or at least understand its all about chances, and that no matter how much they try to increase it, the cards they are dealt will keep them alone
you have autism

OP is kind of a dick. Incel no wonder.

>implying dicks don't get laid
Even puafags aren't this delusional

>calls himself an incel
>thinks he's not the one with autism
LMAOing at at your life

You should start prepping the rope so you can hang yourself, don't worry no one will miss you.

Personally the worst part for me is hearing "I'd date you if not for ". The reason is never me, it's always something in their life. I'm confident that it's something about me, and I wish they'd tell me what it is so I can work on it

I'd love to, but there is no telling what you've done to her or where she's been, but more importantly, whether any transaction or business would be safe with a mafia. Do mafias typically have official, reliable recommendations?

Attached: breath of fireII.jpg (520x498, 52K)

A girl talked to me in the break room friday morning
I was actually shaking a little afterwards

Not sure what to do next

>People act like if you work out and do X Y Z you'll get women
i guess that's a big part to the situation. Everyone likes to think that just because a system works for them they can give that as advice and write about it everywhere and it will work for everyone, when in reality being fit wont work for everyone, being rich wont work for everyone, and even having a good personality wont work for everyone

OP here
talk to her more, you'll get used to talking to girls
its the part after that that I can't get right

But there is one thing that will work for everyone: Having a 7/10 or higher face.

not necessarily
see "Supreme Gentleman"

>just talk to girls
this is legit good advice, problem is that there aren't girls near me.

well I am really good at fucking anal and vaginal but I am not good with the words part. I want to like this girl and I want her to like me.

You're delusional if you think Elliot is anywhere near a 7/10. He is barely a 5/10. Being a happa and short sure as hell didn't help him either.

that i cannot help with either

if you're a straight male and think he's not attractive that means you are a straight male
as long as you have relative facial symmetry and no major deformities, you can be considered attractive to someone
it's all relative, point being that he wasn't especially ugly but his personality was bat-shit so girls didnt like him

It is most strange, but it seems to me that talking to a girl under normal circumstances is pointless. Many people seem to have a switch, often called a "mood", that turns on if they are drinking, partying or having more fun than average. Oh, if my personality wasn't such shit and I wasn't so boring.

>if you're a straight male and think he's not attractive that means you are a straight male
Fuck off. I have spent years of lookism. I know how facial aesthetics work
>as long as you have relative facial symmetry and no major deformities, you can be considered attractive to someone
Nope. Certain features are considered universally attractive while others are considered universally unattractive. You are delusional if you think there are women who find shit like pic related attractive. And, no he is not deformed. Just 100% shit genetics

Attached: 1404823685181.jpg (960x1280, 279K)

>incel
can you Redditards please stop using that word

Shouldn't you be off orbiting """fembots"""? Also, incels is a forum term.