This is what women mean when they say someone is a "creep" or is"creepy."

This is what women mean when they say someone is a "creep" or is"creepy."

Attached: termcreep.jpg (2976x1116, 585K)

When did you first learn that women only think with their pussies?

Attached: 298dqp.jpg (300x399, 26K)

I have no idea what this pics trying to impy

We've been over this already

attractive+shy=mysterious
ugly+shy=creep

yeah K den

Attached: 20180505_172553.jpg (2576x1932, 1.44M)

>shoulders hunched
>arms crossed
>Sticking his neck out

The funny thing is. That guy is good looking.

it's just him posing as a nerd for a photograph. All he has to do is change his posture and clothing.

There was a thread up about "creeps" and I just wanted to refresh robots on this

A lot of them are just misunderstood shut-ins with no motivation

They only think you're a creep when you are like the guy on the left and flirting with women who are way out of your league.

Since I was 13 desu. since I was 13

Attached: 1493916607480s.jpg (250x221, 10K)

That picture is a fucking mess and unless I knew the jaded loser type that dwells on r9k well enough, I'd have no fucking clue as to what this crap is trying to communicate.

Attached: t64l2d9.jpg (1503x1500, 209K)

In other news water is wet. More info at 12

Here is what I was getting at. How hard is it to understand this?

Attached: reality.jpg (4068x1164, 734K)

Exactly lol. Yet people act as if women have reasonable arguments.

it means their presence is unwanted

stil doesnt make sense brainlet

Yes it does. I put two meanings in there. There are TWO interpretations that explain both cases. And only work best when explained together.

First Interpretation

There are two guys. One is a good looking 7-9/10. but he is shy, doesn't talk to women and has terrible social skills. The other guy is the same. shy, doesn't talk to women and has terrible social skills.
The only difference is that women view one of them as a creep because they aren't attractive enough and are ugly. but hey pardon the good looking one because of his looks.

Second Interpretation

There is one guy that exists. The girls that like him, think of him as man number two in the second section. Their blinded by their infatuation and interest in him, that they don't see he's just a normal shy guy.
The girls think of the other guy as an ugly creep. Even though he's just an average looking guy. Their disinterest and disgust in him has blinded them and made them think he is some "Ugly creepy weirdo" when in fact he's just a normal shy guy.

Full Interpretation
Women are the same in both cases. That's why it's best to have both interpretations for the one case of "the single shy guy."

Attached: shyguy.jpg (506x448, 67K)

>Women are the same in both cases.
What I mean by this is that they are blinded by their urges and the attractiveness of the good looking shy guy or the shy guy they themselves consider good looking. Even though he is a regular shy guy in the latter case.
And has the same personality as the the ugly looking shy guy in the first.

Okay hotshot I get it

creepy = unattractive basically

Attached: 1466371137277.jpg (460x581, 80K)

honeslt ypic was confusing to me too. memes need to get ONE point across. one. remove the "how men see him" part its not needed

this pretty much.

Creepy is Fem Speak for an Ugly Man. They dont use the word ugly cause they will get shit for it. But creep and everyone knows what they mean.

Oh, and if you are ugly never make a comment about a womans appearance. E V E R .............

That's the point I was getting at. I was just trying to cut all the female bullshit and dismantle their nonexistent arrangements.

You're right. I rushed it a bit. And made it a little more complex than it should have beem

You mean to tell me that women operate entirely on their biological imperatives?

legitimately poor presentation skills. Not clear at all.

its natural to think like that for women. They're more complex so they associate ugly guys with negative traits. Guys do the same thing with women but we're more honest with ourselves and just say a woman is ugly if shes ugly.

I thought this was common knowledge by now. In an original commonway

Attached: itdontmatter.png (601x508, 244K)

hahaha i thought the same shit, no fucking clue

dude im laughing so hard at your shit haha, no fucking brain whatsoever jesus i 5 year old child could do better memes than you.

when you have to make a wall of text to explain your meme image

It is. People just give women leniency and pardon them.

>Guys do the same thing with women but we're more honest with ourselves and just say a woman is ugly if shes ugly.
Yes thank you! We are actually honest and upfront with ugly girls. We tell it like it is and be done with it.
> they associate ugly guys with negative traits. Guys do the same thing with women
You're right. Except guys know how to deal with ugly women as compared to women who think they are still teenagers with, "Eww that's gross" over the age of 21 lol. Men are more mature by letting women down gently.

Women are literl tard children. havent we been over this like a million fucking times

Don't you faggots ever get tired of parroting the same shit over and over?

>anyone who isn't as dumb as me is a jaded loser

>Anyone who I don't want to have sex with is my enemy
is actually a pretty healthy social response for a woman you cuckold

>when you are like the guy on the left and flirting with women who are way out of your league.

Which in the minds of women is all of them.
Unless he was rich all women would consider themselves way above him.

Dude, seriously lay off the drugs.
Your reasoning is just complete crap.

If you removed the left part "this is what other men see" and the text "let's say both are", the fucking image would make much more sense.
Memes must be as simple as possible and take as little to explain as strictly necessary.

Kinda ugly guy has so and so characteristics but he's ugly so he is "creepy".
Pretty guy has the same characteristics but he's "shy" because he's pretty.

Some of us fell for the feminist meme and are only now realizing its all bullshit

>the left part
*the right part