Be brown

>be brown
>have a white wife
>only reason why I got married to a white women is because I wanted my kid to have soft white features
>have two kids one girl(2) and one boy(4 months)
>boy has has my amber eyes and girl has moms green eyes
>kids are a light olive skin
>get compliments on kids every time we go out
>wife always gets flustered

Mission accomplished. I'm 6'2 so hopefully my son grows up to be big. Gotta feed him right.

Attached: 1498564882917.png (1001x823, 806K)

>kids are a light olive skin

Attached: 4.png (423x330, 26K)

>only reason why I got married to a white women is because I wanted my kid to have soft white features
you mean
>only reason why i got married to a white womAn is because i wanted to corrupt the gene pool

Attached: amerimutt.jpg (800x800, 66K)

You'll get a special treatment on the day of the rope

Ia Iuz extinguido...

Stay booty blasted. My kids will grow up to be Chad and Stacy and probably bully your sorry neet ass.

You'll probably end up killing yourself before that time comes. Or wait, isn't the incel hunt gonna start soon? nvm

Maybe he'll look like this hunk of chad meat right here.

Attached: cruzin usa.jpg (1152x909, 79K)

My mom did the same. And you are here, and I'm here, sooooo...

>Be brown
>Loathe your own race so much that you corrupt the racial makeup of your children in a vain attempt to "whiten" them
Doesn't happen like that. You can't call a barrel of wine "wine" once a single drop of sewage is introduced to it. You fucked up your kids identity for your own selfish reasons...I'd fucking loathe you if you were my dad.

Why. Better to be half white than full shitskin

>Half white
They're not half white, they're shitskins and their bloodline will never ever produce fair skinned, blonde haired, blue eyed offspring. At least as a full shitskin they'd have a concrete identity, but now they're mutts, and not even "white" mutts.

El los golbina y goblinos de las Americanos del muerte jajajajajajaja

As if. I'm Middle eastern. My kid will at least have Chad beard and clear skin.

I do loath my own race, especially my mother.
Why would my kids loath me though? They're gonna have a bright future. Me and my wife are both successful and in love. It's not like they're gonna be some kind of hapa deformities.

>hehe, le goblin!
This is funny coming from a board full of incels. I could only imagine how fucking ugly you "people" are.

I have a gf puto jajajaja
De los goblinos spawneras y losaros jajajajajaja

Uhh dummy, did you not read the OP?

All the racism aside

Don't be a fucking asshole and half ass that "gotta feed him right" shit. The child's nutrition influences his genetic expression and deficiencies can fuck him fuck life.
Don't fuck your kids life up just cause you're a lazy cunt. Grant them the healthiest bodies you can and their psyche will follow suit.

Ahh, so you you're self are the goblin and you we're just projecting. My bad.

>Half sandnigger spawn
Oh fuck they're gonna join ISIS to reclaim some "honor". You really fucked up mane.

Y'all are posting in a troll thread, and are advised to ignore and sage.

Jajajajajjaja el goblinos papa en denialeros jajajajaja
Fucking puto jajajaja

>Green eyes
They're hazel at best and their skin may look lighter compared to a full blown sandnigger but those features will grow over the years and they'll look like the bog standard ISIS recruit.

Yeah I know dude. I wasn't being sarcastic or anything. I'm gonna raise my kids up to be the best they can be. Both physically and especially emotionally. Much better then my not so mother or ghost of a father did.
And I thought I posted this on Jow Forums, but oh well.

If you've accomplished all that, then why would you come here?

Attached: 1524282722558.jpg (604x453, 52K)

If he did, he would probably become the ruler. Maybe start some kind of Hydra cult.
Either way, her eyes are beautiful and her complexion will make others seethe in jealousy :)

Just waiting on making dinner. Thought I would mess with Jow Forums for a bit because I was bored.

After reading a post like this normally I'd tell you to fuck off or REEE, but honestly user I'm proud of you and happy for you on making it. I am curious though, why do you insist on staying here? To a someone who's accomplished so much like yourself (lost your v-card, found a gf, made her your wife, have kids, etc), this place has nothing to offer you. I could understand you browsing somewhere wholesome like reddit, but why here? To rub it in less fortunate anons faces? That's not very nice OP, if anything you should be trying to help you fellow anons achieve the same success as you. Please think about your actions before you post next time, ok OP? Making your fellow anons sad is rude, and not nice!

Attached: nichijou.jpg (800x670, 107K)

>deliberate bleaching of your bloodline
cuck