Join my fucking discord user!

Join my fucking discord user!

X3CfNB2

Attached: file.png (990x600, 812K)

faggot server.

Join this one instead

eH8C8Jh

Join this one instead, free games for the first 4 anons to join!
FkR5b2m

>FkR5b2m

expired?

haha smart man can't even get a invite to work

wew
this is origonal

Attached: brainlet.png (235x214, 7K)

You know, I've seen a lot of people spam discord invites here, but not a single one of them has ever explained WHY anyone would want to join their servers. Why is that?

becuse it's autism

IN
REAL
TIME

You can call someone a faggot and see them respond instantly. You can post pictures of your deformed face and literally hear people recoil in disgust over voice chat.

Or you know, because it's good for killing lonliness or whatever.

eH8C8Jh

I understand the concept, but why your server in particular?

Good question. Come find out?

So, like, okay, let's assume I joined your server. What next? How do I then join your in-group? I can't imagine you enjoy having some random stranger butt into your conversations.

everyone was a strange once.

X3CfNB2

if you butt into our convos enough, and you are able to get along with people, you'll find yourself in our special circle. If you don't have any friends to talk to irl you might enjoy this. Also we have a bot that lets you play pokemon

Okay, but, like, what kind of people are on your servers? What do you guys like and who are you looking for? Sorry if this is autistic, I just feel like all the discord servers I've joined so far are either owned by an in-group I'm not welcome in, or have some sort of topic that is never explicitly spelled out and I'm not privy to. Makes for an awkward experience.

OP's server won't randomly ban you for joining, we aren't edgelords, we are just normal Jow Forums people

This is a nicer server

VWJfDGw

Attached: 210.jpg (1157x951, 281K)

new serber VR9ey5

my server has only myself and my two frends
we are the cool gamer dudes

it would be nice to have more people, but we also have a good dynamic going :/

Attached: trinity.png (1112x535, 111K)

wow you underage faggots are a real disgrace to Jow Forums where did you even come from I hope you all violently starve to death in WW3
the end is coming for you human manure

why the edge fren?

Attached: Smartpepe.png (820x560, 84K)

shut the fuck up loser
go outside and walk in front of a fast moving object like your chink rolemodels are there to show you

I dont join servers anymore but Im down to talk one on one. Hmu Lost#2786

Attached: 4F6DDDC0-5F04-420C-B023-ED221C155967.jpg (712x1024, 139K)

something up your butt faggot

>discord user!
kill yourself

come hang out with the cool gamer dudes
aRyK3j

Attached: pico.png (1190x626, 25K)