It's better to stay single, fembots

What kind of monster would bite someone's face off? Men are absolute fucking trash. youtu.be/KbbJJytSDYE

Attached: IMG_2653.jpg (750x798, 96K)

It seems a fitting punishment for betrayal.

Keep being like that and eventually we will start throwing acid on your faces just stop being disloyal and everything will be ok

Yeah and then there's that time when woman chopped a man's dick off.

All in all, bad troll, 0/10

>woman pick dangerous / violent men to be their partner
>they wonder why those men sometimes end up beeing violent / dangerous to them.

Attached: 1524185920804.png (1000x1336, 461K)

>What kind of monster would bite someone's face off?
You don't even know what happened and you are already calling him a monster. What's wrong with you?

Easy, just date an incredibly small and harmless boy. like me

>woman cuts off (and possibly destroys) a boyfriend or husbands penis for any reason (even ones she made up)
>"Haha that's so funny! You go girl!"
>man attacks woman after she cheats
>"Oh my god what a monster! This is literally the worst thing a human being has ever done to another human being!".

You're fault for making us bigger and stronger than you.
Blame your female ancestors.
>"but I like strong men to feel protected"
From what? Other men? Top kek.
Women made your own bed now you have to sleep in it lmao.

If you get a man to the point where he's so blinded by rage that he bites your nose off you probably did something pretty bad. If someone can post the full story that'd be great but I highly doubt she's just an innocent victim

Y are u such a smol puppers

idk, manlet genes i guess, my grandfather is even shorter than I am - and I'm shorter than at least half the women in my area.

Damn nigga how tall are you?

5'4, maybe 5'5. I haven't checked in a while, but I'm fucking tiny.

Get yourself a 6'+ amazon gf my guy

If I could do that, I would've done so long, long ago.

I can almost guarantee that you'd suck the guy's dick within an hour of being alone in the same room as him. If you'd stop getting wet at the mention of violent yet attractive men, this wouldn't keep happening. Attractive men exist that aren't abusive sacks of shit, you know.
But we all know that won't happen, will it?
>"oh, you're already so nice, but this abusive fatass needs love to be nice! That's why I'm going to suck his dick and let him beat me up until he changes!"

Why are you choosing to date aggressive violent men?

>have 3dpd
>expose myself to danger, stds, pregnancy, cheating, divorce, mutilation, murder, and beatings
>have 2d husbando
>only pure love, safe and warm, only happiness
Hmm.

I'm 5'3 and dated guys that height. You shouldn't worry about it.

The problem is women almost never date below their height. When you're my height (different manlet here) that excludes 3/4ths of the datable population. honestly probably more than that because a lot of women want a guy _taller_ than themselves

Just date a guy who both can't beat you up and doesn't want to.

what the other guy said, my height reduces the pool of potential mates by a lot, simply because women almost never wish to date someone shorter than they are. it doesn't help that a lot of short girls prefer incredibly tall guys.

>it's better to stay single, fembots

Yea because I have a choice r-right

Attached: dxc.jpg (601x508, 94K)

Charles Manson was around your size and he fucked a bunch of women.
He was also a kinda crazy guy and women love crazy men.
Shit, he grabbed a nice, traditional homely girl and ended up doing threesomes with her.

Then again, that was back in the 60s.

He was also arguably attractive (certainly more attractive than I am - I don't even look as if I've hit puberty) and yeah, almost 60 years ago.

>It's better to stay single, fembots

Attached: 1524940980794.jpg (981x912, 97K)

>short
>I don't even look as if I've hit puberty
Hot. London?

>arguably attractive

That's arguable, the guy is well known for always looking like a hobo. And he didn't just start looking like that after going to prison. But again, in the 60s, women weren't so much of a bunch of vapid cunts.

But yeah, I know that feel of being unattractive.

No, but it's not hard for me to get there. Oh, also I'm not gay.

Not actually in london and not a guy. But that is pretty hot. Are you cute? Or just basedmode?

**soi mode. Fucking 4chin wordfilters. Also poast hips and nips.

I mean, I've been called cute by girls before, and some guy I used to know called me "rule 63 tomoko" but I like to think I'm less of a mess these days.

I have long-ish(just above shoulder) brown hair and incredibly pale skin, long eyelashes and full eyebrows. Girls sometimes call me cute, but I usually just write it off as pity.

But user, it's against the rules to post selfies on r9k!

>telling fembots to stay single
>not telling them to commit sodoku
fucking shills