Explain to me why I shouldn't buy girl's clothing, wear it in the privacy of my bedroom...

Explain to me why I shouldn't buy girl's clothing, wear it in the privacy of my bedroom, and then post images of me wearing them on /soc/ for attention.

Attached: 1524978624807.jpg (1085x1083, 505K)

maybe you should ask /soc/ then since you love that board so much?
and please don't use my waifu to shitpost

I'm not shitposting, I want to know why it's wrong to want to do those things. Obviously the posters on /soc/ would give a more biased answer.

I don't see why not. It's degenerate but you do you

Nigga I don't give a fuck what you do as long as you post some of them here.

If you like it, and they like it, what is the problem? Post a sample

You could be wearing them in mine instead :^3

I am not going to post any images of myself on Jow Forums because I strongly value my ability to post here and I don't want to get banned, I also don't want to deal with the hassle of trying to get around a ban either. I respect the rules and why they exist for the most part

I would however consider making a tumblr or instagram or whatever social media thing would apropriate for posting pictures of myself on, it would specifically cater to robots from Jow Forums

I don't currently own any girl's clothes at the moment, just considering buying some. What would you want to see?

Because you'd be an abomination before God.

Dresses, girly outfits, nothing TOO sexual and revealing, and cosplaying as traps an anime girls
Also post the tumblr

I don't think I'm attracted to men (which I assume you are), as far as I'm aware I'm only attracted to women. Hormones have been giving me weird strange feelings though so that might change in the future, but I doubt it.

What I am most aroused by is attention whoring, and to me it doesn't matter what the gender is of someone wanting to see pictures of me, as long as they want to. I would rather just go along with my plan of posting myself online.

That's what I want to buy mostly. Dresses, cute sweaters, long skirts, blouses, elegant costumes (maid dresses, lolita, etc.) and things of that nature. Is that desirable? I think most poeple look for images of people in lingerie and things like that.

I haven't made a tumblr yet.

Er, make it right now and post it?

There wouldn't be anything on it though

Not yet, but I really don't wanna miss out on seeing this

If I think of a name I like for one before this thread 404s I'll post it. If not I'll make a similar thread later and post it there.

Because that's attention-whoring, and attention-whores have deep-rooted psychological issues.

You should whore because of pure and altruistic reasons.

>why?

It's not healthy. It's not productive. It's not conducive to leading anything resembling a harmonious life. Wanted to dress up like a girl generally means you're cataclysmicaly damanged and withdrawn from society. Basically the same thing as being prison gay.

Attached: 1518882135390.jpg (750x803, 456K)

>It's not healthy
Why isn't it? It will make me feel good about myself. I strongly desire to be desired.

>It's not conducive to leading anything resembling a harmonious life
I feel that it would be harmony to my life and my specific needs. You are right that I am withdrawn from society, but I don't think that is automatically a negative, it's just who I am.

Because your degeneracy is directly fueling and assisting in the fall of western civilization.

Because I feel entitled to you and even if I don't know you and won't make any effort to do it I still don't want to share you with other people.

I don't see how. What I would be doing would be contained my own tiny sphere of existence, and the people who would want images of me would already have the desire for it even if I wasn't creating those images.

When I make my tumblr, if you want you can send me a private message (assuming that is something you can do on that website) and request a specific kind photo and I can try to accommodate you. It'll be just for you and you won't have to share it.

Doing what 'feels good' is very rarely good for you as a person physically and mentally, and doing what 'feels good' outside of some kind of reward system fucks up your dopamine receptors among other things. So yes, it's unhealthy for you.

You only feel the way you do because you exist in a vacuum. Far gone as you may be, you would never admit to your immediate friends, family, or strangers, you dress up like a girl. That's because you know it is not harmonious. You may say you can cut ties to society completely but this is a lie. No man can exist as an island and humans are social creatures. When you behave this way it is disharmonious.

Attached: 1519001997850.jpg (363x647, 10K)

Why do you guys always insist on feeding the attention whores?

Attached: Alligator.png (822x376, 431K)

>Far gone as you may be, you would never admit to your immediate friends, family, or strangers, you dress up like a girl
This is not at all an indication of what is healthy or right, this is simply a result of being forced to adhere to society's pressure. There is nothing wrong with dressing up like a girl, or it would be wrong for girls to do it.

>contained my own tiny sphere of existence

You don't get it my man. Your sphere of existence overlaps with thousands simply by virtue of having the internet. By doing it, and ESPECIALLY by posting pictures, you're normalizing this kind of behavior for EVERYONE involved, including the people that hate it. Instead of growing to like it, such as those on the fence, they merely become jaded and disillusioned at the state of the world. They see this shit going on everywhere, from so many people (including you) that it wears them out mentally and emotionally.

People never think about this kind of shit. We're all pebbles in the lake, but every pebble dropped in the water creates ripples.

I buy girl's clothing and wear it in the privacy of my bedroom, and instead I post pictures on Jow Forums. /soc/ is a bit of a shithole

Attached: 1520243247669.png (709x612, 228K)

Going against the grain, as it were, against society, in such a radical manner is self-destructive. I'm not arguing the supposition of societal expectations. I'm telling you going against the one you exist in is self destructive.

Attached: 1523520884158.jpg (326x244, 27K)

I don't see how it's fair that I should be forbidden from pursuing my own happiness that brings no real tangible harm to anyone just because there are those that exist who will be bothered by it, even though it doesn't actually impact their life.

>They see this shit going on everywhere, from so many people (including you) that it wears them out mentally and emotionally.
Those people need to evaluate why it bothers them and realize that it shouldn't.

Desperation. I'm not one, I have given up hope, but talking to a woman is unnatural.

>no real tangible harm to anyone

It harms you. You're also flatly ignoring what said.

I don't think what I'm doing is all that radical. I'll still work, pay taxes, engage with others normally, just in my free time dress up and post the pictures on the internet.

If I ever do get the confidence to try to live as a girl fulltime, I know it will make me ostracized from society but it still won't actually be hurting anyone, and I could probably move to a city that is more accepting of that sort of thing in the future.

It harms me because others are bothered by it. I don't care about that. I'm not ignoring what that user said, I'm disagreeing with it. He is saying that you have to be 100% normal and never deviate from what is normal and acceptable to be happy and healthy, and that is simply untrue. Forced conformity can be harmful and dangerous just as forced isolation can be.

Again, you're not getting it at all. You're only seeing it from small scale scope. You only see the tree, not the forest behind it. It brings real tangible harm to people because it normalizes degeneracy itself. Homosexuality in particular is a MASSIVE explosion of STDs and pedophilia. It makes it less safe for regular people to go about their own sexual or family lives, having to be extra careful of STD spreading through bi people, and their children being less safe because of pedophiles being given more leeway.

>Those people need to evaluate why it bothers them and realize that it shouldn't.
No. In this case, YOU and people like you need to re-evaluate the consequences to your actions, and what led you to them in the first place, and wonder why it doesn't bother you.

You're hurting yourself by radically indulging in a form of escapist fantasy and faulty rational. It may harm you because others are bothered by it but it is real harm done to you nonetheless. You already know everything I explained to you here but you're desperately trying to rationalize it away.

Instead of girl's clothing you should go shopping at a few thift stores and find outfits you like that you can casually wear around time.

Attached: 1517110693396.jpg (854x479, 55K)

What a degenerate is is a purely subjective thing

What you consider degeneracy might not be the same as what i consider degeneracy

>Instead of girl's clothing you should go shopping at a few thift stores and find outfits you like that you can casually wear around time.
Utterly ridiculous. You're telling me that as a substitution for doing what I want, I should do the complete opposite instead, something that has absolutely nothing to do with my interests. How is that encouraging or convincing in any capacity?

There are woman all over the world that enjoy wearing feminine clothing. There are women that love trying on a new dress and love taking pictures of themselves in their favorite clothes, trying new ways of applying their makeup, or trying new ways to style their hair. There are women who enjoy being feminine, because that's what appeals to them. What you are telling me is that because of genetic code tattooed on the cells in my body that I am forbidden from having the same feelings of enjoyment as them. For that alone I completely disregard everything you have to say to me.

You are not going to convince me that your view is correct. You already believe that I am deluded and hopeless, why even waste your time on me? Focus on your own life instead. Persue your own happiness and build a circle of relationships with people who feel the same as you, and leave me to mine.

That's true. Culture can be subjective. I'm not arguing for subjective concepts. I'm telling you what's objectively degenerate in the society we're inhabiting right now.

Go back and read everything you and I have posted, only replace 'dressing like a girl' with some kind of hard drug. You have the exact same behavior as a hardcore addict with all the exact same excuses.

Attached: 1515253979860.jpg (500x399, 29K)

>Explain to me why I shouldn't buy girl's clothing, wear it in the privacy of my bedroom, and then post images of me wearing them on /soc/ for attention.
actually you should be doing this

Better idea, post them in my DMs
Lost#2786

Attached: 7AF8B90B-C652-4301-8363-F519DB16F23E.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

>You are not going to convince me that your view is correct.

If you didn't want a outside opinion you would not be in this thread.

>I am deluded and hopeless

You're not deluded and hopeless. Your sick and suffering from cross wires and misfiring synapse. When you realize this you will feel much better.

It's not a matter of 'right and wrong' views. I don't control right and wrong and I'm not arguing for or against anything. I'm explaining to you why you feel the way you do and why it's destructive to your person. You're the only one who can act on the information.

Attached: 1481508141687.png (515x433, 318K)

>When I make my tumblr, if you want you can send me a private message (assuming that is something you can do on that website) and request a specific kind photo and I can try to accommodate you. It'll be just for you and you won't have to share it.
We have a deal then.

>tfw the faggot comes across as more reasonable than the poltards

Have they finally got me

Go right ahead, just please for the love of god actually stick to /soc/ and don't try to make stealth threads on /v/.

Please do wear girls clothes and send me private pics too slut

I actually despise those kinds of threads on /v/, you don't have anything to worry about from me. I absolutely hate that people treat /v/ as a second /b/

I might not even post on /soc/ though, I might just stick with a tumblr.

Why does being called a slut turn me on?

Attached: puzzlement.png (661x523, 93K)

Fuck yeah. Go for it, girl.

and don't forget your shilling and attention whoring on Jow Forums!

>It's not healthy. It's not productive. It's not conducive to leading anything resembling a harmonious life.
Neither is being on this board, and yet here we are

Why does being called girl make me feel an powerful and intense wave of warmth and happiness in my heart?

Attached: 90 degree puzzlement.png (523x661, 76K)

If you live alone by all means but be careful of doxing motherfuckers

Attached: FB_IMG_1525462128268.jpg (261x195, 8K)

I live with roommates but I'm independent. I'm not too worried about doxxing becaues I don't have any ties with family and don't have many friends really. I don't think anyone can blackmail me or anything like that. No one would care about this at my wageslave job if they found out and I could find another.

fuck that has the same effect on me.
i think what describes this whole thing is autogynephillia.

I'm not turned on by being called a girl though, it just makes me happy.

What does turn you on then?

The thought of someone looking at me and wanting to do sexual things to me.

Because you're a good girl, sometimes when you're not a slut.

Then do it i would give advice tips and tricks but ive been caught by myGF and it sucks

But I'm pure user

You should give me advice, tips and tricks anyway

>But I'm pure user
Not for long.

because you're ugly as shit and no one will think you're cute just because you put on womens clothing
what a shitty thread
saged

the same thing happens with me too, it makes me happy too and its usually not even very sexual of a thing.
how much do you want to be a girl though?

That is a legitimate fear of mine. I don't have a lifetime of practice being cute and feminine, and of course I have one of the worst possible disadvantages for this, I was born male. I'm just going to do my best. If I am seen as undesirable and fail, then at least I'll know I tried.

Bad enough that I am taking female hormones and testosterone blockers currently. I don't know if trying to live as a woman fulltime is realistically achievable, but I have to get this out of my system in some capacity.

>Bad enough that I am taking female hormones and testosterone blockers currently.
wow same desu

>I was born male
Exactly. Stop pretending to be something you'll never be you disgusting faggot.

I'm not pretending to be anything, I simply want to wear pretty, feminine, and elegant clothing and share images of myself wearing those clothes with others who would enjoy seeing them.

>feminine
you're masculine. wear masculine clothes. you're not and will never be female or feminine.
>I'm not pretending to be anything
you're copying females. you're mentally ill.

Poor genetics and repression is making your life horrible if you are above 5"7 stop trying to be cute same if yiu have a strong jawline or too slim and long a face. The game waa rigged from the start for you.

Attached: FB_IMG_1520658003615.jpg (479x720, 42K)

Who cares about clpthes when you can join a new discord VR9ey5

I'm not particularly masculine. A biological male can still be very feminine if they try to be.

I'm 6'1. You're right, that is an incredibly frustrating and saddening hurdle to get around for passing as a girl in real life, but I hardly think it matters in photos. Luckily my face is round and fairly feminine (at least I think it is) so I'll hopefully be ok in that area.

well theres always another option for us

Attached: 1523313547729.gif (600x600, 125K)

I'm hoping it doesn't come to that user.

me too, but im also tall as fuck and could probably never pass.

>I'm 6'1
Oh, I think I know who you're. You're that tall guy with broad shoulders and a feminine face aren't you?

Wow you could probably pass for a female basketball player... what am I saying you're a fag kys

Maybe? That description seems like it would apply to a lot of people. It's not so much that my face is feminine exactly, it's more that my features are weak I think.

I see, but have you made these kind of thread before? I think I've spoken to you a few times.

I usually just lurk Jow Forums, although I post on /lgbt/. I post a lot though so I might just not remember. If I've met you before, it's nice to meet you again, I guess.

>although I post on /lgbt/
what kind of threads do you post there?

I think you're not him/her then. Well, that means there's someone else very similar to you here. It should make you happy to a degree to know you're not alone in this.
Anyway, what do you mean with "I guess"? That's not very nice of you, don't you think?

I would rather not talk about the other kinds of threads I post in. I value my anonymity.

I said I guess because it doesn't feel like we've truly met when we're both anonymous, don't you think? I wasn't trying to offend.

Don't worry. I get it. I was just being playful with you. It seems like we hadn't met anyway.
I guess we do know each other a little bit now though, through this thread, even if anonymously, and you have said some very personal things here. That must worth something.

Please post them here

Yes, I have been exposing myself here, but I plan on exposing myself a lot more once I start taking pictures of myself, so this is a nice first step.

Rules are rules user, sorry.

What do you get exactly from exposing yourself? Do you do it for the arousal or for the validation?
I'm not judging, just curious.

Both. I want to be desired by others, but specifically as a feminine being and not a masculine one. I want to be validated as pretty and feminine, and I'm turned on by the thought of people being turned on by me.

I see. I won't expect nothing from you but to fulfill your promise of giving me exclusive pics of you.

because there are already enough attention whores and I can jerk off just too many times

>valuing the ability to post on r9k
lmao

Just out of curiosity, what kind of outfits do robots like seeing?

Attached: 1518243036945.jpg (683x1024, 153K)

I don't know. Skirts, summer dresses, baggy t shirt, tight shorts, tights, white stockings and lingerie in general.

>Explain to me why I shouldn't buy girl's clothing, wear it in the privacy of my bedroom, and then post images of me wearing them on /soc/ for attention.
You should

>I respect the rules and why they exist for the most part
pussy, only normalfags respect the rules in general, but specially online.
also maid outfits are cute but hot. pantyhose gives me huge boners tbf.

Not even going to grace you with an original post.