I'M TOO YOUNG TO BE GOING BALD FUCCCCCKKKK

I'M TOO YOUNG TO BE GOING BALD FUCCCCCKKKK

Attached: image.png (1070x601, 463K)

A dude in my highschool who was balding by 16. Sometimes it's just in your genetics. Only losers try to fight it. Be a true alpha, go full bald. Every dude I see balding who makes this transformation looks all the better for it - you've got literally nothing to lose.

Take fin dummy.

Fin what?

Don't even take finasteride or minoxidil. Fin will fuck up your erections, and minox fucks up your face's skin real bad. Better just accept it and go bald, trust me.

How many times a day have you been fapping, and how many years of that?

What about Rogaine?

finasteride
it will stop it and won't fuck up your erections

I don't fap very often, once, maybe twice a week. Why?

Too much fapping causes baldness. It produces DHT which ups the Prolactin levels in your scalp and makes your hair fall out.

Then I think in your case it might just be hereditary.

Just get surgery in a foreign country, it's quit cheap. We're talking $5000 or less, just save it up over the years and get it done. Not that hard.

Rogaine is minoxidil.

I can confirm fin causes you to lose all feeling in your dick.

Just wear a hat

Can low testosterone cause hair loss?

if you're "young" and you're losing hair, chances are it's probably your genetics and not some other reason.

Alright. Is there anyway of slowing down this process though? Preferably without fucking up my boners

Are you sure you're balding?
How does one know, anyway? I lose a lot of hair during baths, looking at the drain, but it's been months and my hairline seems same as always.

Considering I have a bald father, I fear that curse since I was a teen. I'm almost 27 now and still fearing it, most likely will my whole life even if I never bald. Thanks for choosing a bald dude, mom.

Proper hair care, for starters.
There is dermarolling as well if you can deal with a routine of self-harm.
Dutasteride/Finasteride has the possibility of breaking your dick but that's just a side effect that isn't all too common. I do believe the effects can be reversible, but I am no doctor.
And if you can deal with "feminizing" effects, there's always hormones, but only as a last resort!

For a start, it comes from your mothers side, not your fathers.

I started losing mine at 25. 30 now and look like Steve Austin.

OP, GO FULLY BALD AND FUCKING OWN IT.
MUSCULAR BALD GUYS ARE STILL HOT YOU DUMMY!!

I've never noticed my hair falling out in clumps, but it is receding. I've always had a widows peak hairline, however it's gradually become a lot worse. Either that or I've just become more self conscious.

Me too man, I lost a lot of hair over the years from anxiety and it's thinned my hair some and I have a small bald spot on the back of my head from it. Hoping rogaine or something might fix it, I like my long hair

Attached: 633E0889-B777-4F3E-9A56-6DAFBE80B8A5-1872-00000399051643F3.gif (320x243, 1.8M)

when you looks in the mirror and go holy shit i look 30, you truly know you're balding when the denial sets in