"I HATE MASCULINE MEN!"

>"I HATE MASCULINE MEN!"
>*goes out and fucks the most masculine man she can find and tells the ugly beta men to go die*

Why do women do this?

Attached: women oppressed.jpg (899x888, 151K)

Reminder the problem women have with "le incels" is not toxic masculinity, but a lack of masculinity

The problem with women has nothing to do with incels, it has to do with their hypocrisy.

Women purposely lie to betas to deter them from making advances since they know Chad doesn't give a fuck and ignores her shit tests anyways.

>top: women doing what men want
>bottom: women doing what women want

It's almost like female liberation was for women not men?

That's the problem you moron. What women want is inherently dichotomous with being respected or equal yet they do these things and expect to be treated or seen as anything but fucktoys.

It almost looks like women doing what women want to do destroys the society.
The Greeks knew this, the Romans knew this, The Ottomans knew this...

This is what a perfect female led society would look like.
Go neck yourself you fucking loser

Attached: 1525561952507.jpg (681x912, 245K)

The images you see here are shocking because they are not the norm. This is why people tell you to go outside and experience the world as a whole and not in tiny pieces on sensationalist websites made for entertainment.

Not all women act like that and even if they did, judging somebody for doing something you don't like but can't demonstrate is coercive is just you having hurt fwee fwees. If you don't like it don't respect them on your own time. As long as you're not "punishing" them from a position of authority no one cares.

>Reminder the problem women have with "le incels" is not toxic masculinity, but a lack of masculinity
This is the truth. They seek in men what they don't have in themselves. Masculinity. Opposites attract and most women are sexually submissive. They want masculine men

Attached: thefemalemind.jpg (1446x1002, 251K)

Funny how none of those societies were destroyed because women did want they wanted then? Maybe if the Romans had spent less time on maintaining their empire they wouldn't have fallen to German barbarians.

Nice a picture. Hard hitting evidence you got there.

I live in NYC and no, this is the norm here every. fucking. night.
Stop talking down to me. I'm in gradate school on fellowship. I'm not an incel or a robot, I come here because they are right about EVERYTHING they write and I feel like I'm suffocating listening to discourse outside of this website.
No, I will push anti-hedonism and work hard to get to a position where I can punish them for this disgusting behavior. I don't give a shit about "muh freedom muh liberty muh right to be a whore :''( "

more time on maintaining their empire then bitching about women*

but but the guy on the left is entitled and narcissistic. i can tell just by looking!!! the guy on the right knows how to treat a woman right.

I wouldn't say women want a man who treats them like shit, that's just a nice guy meme, but if he is masculine, attractive, and charismatic women will accept it more than if some 6/10 manlet treated her the same way
They want a man who is masculine, and the qualities on the left are feminine

beta males are the fucking problem. we need to redpill those damn tards.

And femenist will push harder to make it harder for crypto- misogynist to punish people for living their lives, looking at the past 100 years the femenist are winning.
But hey, whatever motivates you to make America stronger!

I say i hate masculine men and then i go out and fuck a feminine woman. Your complaint is not directed at me, probably.

Feminism is a joke that no one takes seriously anymore. Fuck less than 15% of women even call themselves feminists anymore.
Meanwhile right wing nationalism is exploding all over the planet and only getting stronger.
Your days of hedonism and feminism are dwindling.

>entitled and narcissistic
No he isn't.

Let me just say this once. How do you get "entitled and narcissistic" from his characteristics? Is this the female mind? Unless he complains or is an outward douche then he isn't an entitled narcissist.

Then the other guy is just like him. The misogynistic buff guy is an entitled narcissist only by your views he admits it. How can you excuse one but not the other????? CAN'T YOU SEE THE FLAW IN YOUR LOGIC?

Attached: 8205890-4x3-940x705.jpg (940x705, 48K)

is this the supreme male rationality in action?

>on the internet*

The internet isn't real life, people may not identify as a femenist but try to fire your employee for sleeping around or race mixing.

entitled and narcissistic are always single. it's the rule of the universe. it's karma bro. people get what they deserve.

Attached: white male privilege.jpg (970x669, 157K)

>They want a man who is masculine, and the qualities on the left are feminine
But that's what women SAY THEY WANT!!!! wtf.

Why can't they just be honest and say they want a masculine man? Why do they say things they don't mean and do things that they are against?

Attached: 92730.jpg (227x222, 8K)

If I don't like how the man looks he's automatically creepy, entitled, narcissistic, and has a terrible personality.

If I like how he looks he's automatically a sweet guy and any mistakes he makes are easily forgivable.

Some do, some dont. damnnnn mindfuck right

Okay. If women want to be insane liars then that's their choice. The buff guy was a jerk and narcissistic by his characteristics. Yet the guy on the left. that does everything women SAY they want is the "entitled narcissist"

I'm done here. No wonder the world is going to shit

Attached: 34957258.jpg (1000x562, 92K)

You're right, in real life
>Trump is elected
>Shinzo Abe just got re elected and is starting the Japanese military
>China just ended term limits for their chairman and one of their generals ACTUALLY SAID they are making plans to expand and conquer
>Right wing nationalist parties are exploding across Europe
>The internet is spreading theses "misogynistic" messages at literal lightning speed and more and more men are realizing that women are fundamentally terrible people who are hypocritical, hypergamous, and irrational
Why do you defend them? Unless you are yourself a woman, in which case:
Why should men allow you to be equal to us when you do these things?

Society tells them to value stuff like respect, kindness, empathy. Their sexual instincts tell them to value big guys who want to drag them into a cave and fuck them into a coma. They resolve that cognitive dissonance by demonizing "nice guys" -- if betas are secretly evil, the sexual ostracization of them is justified.

Actually they are victims of third wave feminism. We need to educated them and help them.

Attached: 23477483232.png (600x688, 21K)

It is a mindfuck lol. They are really interesting creatures to say the least.

the person you replied to was being sarcastic genuis

the basedboys are the enabling them though. we need to get rid of them first

The problem is they want masculinity but are actively removing masculinity from society.

Come on, seriously? Nothing complicated about different women liking different things.

>Abe, Trump, and Ping are going to roll back sexual liberation despite never saying they will
>supports presidents for life
>internet misogyny is spreading lightning fast despite everyone laughing at incels

Alright bro I'm convinced, where do I get my armband?

The beta on the right is more attractive. I want to hold him and kiss his forhead. The "alpha" can go fuck himself with his smug face.

Women are retarded
They have no self-awareness, if this hasn't become obvious to you by now then it never will.

Well it's hard to tell on Jow Forums . Half the time these people are actually deluded.

"Right wing nationalism" in europe is still pretty fucking liberal lmao

SPORTZ lmao

Attached: 1524695017128.png (1128x797, 63K)

>laughing at incels
You mean shitting their pants that now pathetic virgins are literally a domestic threat potentially greater than ISIS? lol
The point I'm making is that right wing sentiment in general is growing, and it shows no sign of stopping any time soon. "Sexual liberation" isn't even a real thing, and if you seriously think "internet misogyny" (i.e. men being honest about their experiences with the hypocrisy and terrible nature of women) is small or not growing, I implore you to go to almost any facebook page or youtube video comment section and see the thousands and thousands of comments of men (and even women!) shitting on feminism.

We need to become the alphas somehow
Just bee ourselves and all that
Truth

The personal is political. You can not act one way in your personal life and expect to be treated differently or held to a different standard in your professional or public one.

This. They ARE CHILDREN!!!!! THE LOT OF THEM!!!! CHILDREN!!! AHHHHHHHHH I'VE BEEN SAYING THIS!!!!!

Attached: 9238892.jpg (262x192, 15K)

It makes no sense. They treat incels like they're dangerous yet they continue bullying them because they know the incels won't fight back.

It's just a way to trick beta men and make them complacent. They don't want the betas finding out the truth, they obviously want to exploit them as much as possible by feeding them lies.

funny how when feminism took over the united states the borders simultaneously opened up to third world immigrants.. Its like women's lib had something to do with that

exactly. we just need to bee entirely ourselves.

Attached: BE.png (1548x1468, 121K)

You misunderstand what they mean. They want all the things they say they want BUT not in a weak beta excuse for a man. It's better to have a strong man that checks no other boxes than a weak man that checks all the others. This is actually a correct choice because a strong man will be more likely to succeed in any situation where as the basedboy is fucking useless.

TLDR: Make yourself strong and competent and then none of the other shit will matter.

Bitching like the hag you are about maintaining empires that women never built, nor could have ever built. Biology, a lack of testosterone, a larger need for societal integration, and brains designed not for driving forward into specific tasks prevent this.

This just doesn't happen.
Maybe completely sociopathic women would do this. But you can't sit there with a straight face and tell me that's how all women act.

I find it funny how everyone here is making fun of women for acting irrationally, while backing up their "arguments" with poorly drawn MS Paint comics that reflect the real world in not a single fucking way.

What if those strong men imprisoned them and brought back the real patriarchy? What will they do then?

Rejoice that they're finally getting what they've always wanted.

Feminism was just 1 giant collective shittest.

It will be a day where all man shall smile