How do we robots reclaim our board from the reddit incels?

How do we robots reclaim our board from the reddit incels?

Attached: pepe war.jpg (482x469, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thefix.com/content/9-things-consider-when-dating-normie
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd rather have the reddit incels than whatever passes for "robots" around here.

Attached: 1501856728271.jpg (530x604, 71K)

We wait for our Reichstag Fire, of course.

this is OUR Board now

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: w79.jpg (960x579, 94K)

The only difference between a robot and an incel is that incels are at least honest. An incel will admit that he's miserable because he's lonely while a robot blathers out a pile of dogshit about being alone on purpose because 'muh redpill superior intellect'.

Maybe if you go fuck yourself

Incels are whiny little bitches that base their entire identity around not getting laid. There is much more depth to a robot.

>There is much more depth to a robot.
No there isn't. You're the exact same thing. How many threads have there been on this board where people are arguing about what does and does not count as being a robot? The one thing that almost everyone agrees on is that you need to be a virgin. Your entire identity is built around your virginity; just like an incel. And everyone knows it, so insisting otherwise just makes you look more pathetic.

fucking idiot incel, fuck off

I'm not an incel; I'm a normie intruder. Is that better or worse?

go back to digg

Never been; never heard of it; don't care enough to look it up.

Reddit incels may be not be ideal but the reddit normalfags they brought with them are the real issue

>never heard of digg
lmao you are so underage aren't you

Robots are more content with what we are. We love to shitpost and meme, as well as reeee at normies. Robots also have a more unique culture. Robots want a gf more they want sex. You know what they always say? >Tfw no gf.

Attached: neet pepe wojak wage slave ride.jpg (1200x950, 400K)

The Virgin Robot:
>Commits suicide on camera, attracts normalfags and Jow Forumsacks to the board, gets salty about spacing, can't into beta revolution, houses liberal ideologies, has infinite trap threads, unironic cuck (but still a virgin) can't into Jow Forums, flock "fembots", use discord shit, has a gay general.
The Chad Incel:
> Makes the news, gets a truck-o-peace highscore, avoids the gun debate and down right makes it clear that he is out to get normies, converts a cringy facebook post into a real threat so even ironic shitposters are now scary to the roasties toasties, furthers the beta uprising and eliminates trap shit from the board
Pretty clear who is the good guy here.

t. reddit incel

reminder that if you want a gf, a job, to fit in, to socialize, to have attention or status,
then killyourself you aren't a robot.

Normies and faggots make the trap threads. True robots are far from any of those things.

>lmao you are so underage aren't you
Nope, I just don't waste me time on modern pop culture dog shit. I thought you robots avoided that shit too.

>Robots are more content with what we are
Sure. That's why, even long before r/incels shut down, this board was mostly robots whining about how miserable they were and making suicide threats. Look, I'm not saying that you're all carbon copies (for example, some of you jack off to cartoons and some of you jack off to images of real women); but when you get down to the fundamental core of your being, you're fundamentally the same as an incel.

The faggot mentioned Jow Forums, so he might be a robot.

I don't see that much bitching other than >tfw no gf or social anxieties. Robots are just more comfy in-general.

Attached: neets vs wagecucks.jpg (483x305, 24K)

The time to have this thread was when Elliot Rodger was happening and the initial wave of Redditors flooded this board. Because of how much crossposting there is between reddit and here nowadays, this latest uprising changes nothing as far as we're concerned.

False, if that were the case, you would have kicked them out. You fucked this place up Robot.
No. He identified as incel.

>Implying he wasn't both.

>I don't see that much bitching other than >tfw no gf or social anxieties.

Just a quick glance down page 1 and I found two threads about feeling miserable and three threads about how women are all big stupid-heads for not wanting to date autistic NEETs.

I want to gf because I want a hug.
I have a job because I like to buy things.
Am I a robot?

>you would have kicked them out
What makes you think robots have the ability to kick anyone out?

>Achtung sie Jude! You have been randomly selected for a search. Show us your documentation proving your robot status and you may pass.
Who do you intend to replace the incels with? I can't wait for the inevitable downwards purity loop that Jow Forums will get caught up in.

Attached: nazi checkpoint.jpg (448x297, 73K)

>I can't wait for the inevitable downwards purity loop that Jow Forums will get caught up in.
Except that it won't, because the robots don't make the rules and never have.

They were the majority of this board at the time. You didn't even put up a fight. Shameful

This man knows what a robot is. Listen to him.

>they were the majority of this board at the time.
It doesn't matter. They could be 99% of the board but they're still completely impotent to do anything about the remaining 1% unless the remaining 1% is breaking rules.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU ENABLED THEM FAGGOTS. YOU COULD HAVE KICKED THEM OUT TO LGBT, IGNORED THEIR THREADS. YOUR BOARD IS SHIT BECAUSE YOU MADE IT SHIT.

>Implying Reiko and his Discord didn't samefag on those threads.

i don't mind having the incels around, but i miss the days of frequent comfy threads, insecam, greentext stories, comfy feels, comfy youtuber threads, and other slice of life shit.
nowadays it's just the same political crap that gets circulated repeatedly. zzzzz

That's the goddamm incels invading our homeland

Rather have incels than noncel chads. Quit the D & C. We all can't get laid

fuck off retard you don't know this board

I would rather have the r*ddit lolcels than the trannies and uni losers we have been getting around here for the past couple years.

they are all board ruining trash 2bh

get off MY board reddit shit

Attached: 1522561432175.jpg (933x484, 68K)

You keep saying 'you'. I'm not a robot and I discovered a secret about 4-chan which none of the robots have discovered: every post and every page has a little ignore button.

>That's the goddamm incels invading our homeland
Nice try, but no. It was the same before the incel influx. Incelbots are incelbots.

>fuck off retard you don't know this board
I know what's on 1st page.

Holy fuck, the incel infestation is worse than I thought

Attached: 1522384032610.jpg (900x900, 358K)

This desu, go back and cry in your fucking uni general, wretched normalscum.

I hate how this board revolves more and more about relationships and sex. It used to be comfy.

I haven't seen any changes. Incel is just another word for virgin who wants to get laid.

Incels being honest my ass, they blame their misery in the whole society. Robots at least are self-aware enough to hate themselves.

It's been this way for years. Tendie stories sprinkled in

Speak for yourself. I blame add societal pressure for my parents birthing me

>Robots at least are self-aware enough to hate themselves.
Some, sure; but its either a minority or a very quiet majority. Notice it took almost no time at all for this guy to reply

Rightfully so. Society is to blame for my existence. They could have let Hitler win and remove the unfit. Then I either wouldn't be born or be born a chad.

>This man knows what a robot is. Listen to him.
A robot wouldn't care about having a girlfriend dumb fuck normalfag nigger cock sucker.

Then why do robots base their entire lives around not being able to acquire girlfriends?

Attached: 1505495829092.jpg (640x640, 36K)

If you truly believe that you're unfit to exist, then why don't you kill yourself instead of spending your life being a whiny crybaby faggot?

what if I dont want to fuck a 3dpd?

>Then why do robots base their entire lives around not being able to acquire girlfriends?
most of the no girlfriend anons are underage pieces of shit and normalfags who shouldn't even be here.

Always remember this: No gf

But what about the trannies, polfags, lgbt fucks and the normies?

Attached: 1525417066426.png (200x234, 16K)

Those are all things which robots have been impotent to do anything about, so I don't know why they think they'll have any better luck with the incels.

We cant there are more of them than us.

ITT: under 25s

I remember when we had daily Elliot threads

And before Elliot, r9k was still the angry virgin board (which is why r9k 1.0 got shut down, since it failed to be "muh classy b")

Attached: 1525373686035.jpg (900x279, 31K)

>and the normies?
they're called normalfags you fucking idiot

>Tfw it is too normie to say normie.

Attached: feels bad man.jpg (600x649, 49K)

>they're called normalfags you fucking idiot
I love how incelbots are constantly whining and bitching about being bullied by normies when they treat each other like shit right inside their little safe space.

>incelbots
go back you little cock sucker

This is the exact opposite of the truth. Incels constantly yell about hurrr chads hurrr stacy hurrr cope while us robots know we will die virgins because WE are the pieces of shit.
Incels give us a bad name. I dont blame other people for my own failures, or even disadvantages.

theyre equally bad, if not worse.
this board is hardly better than reddit and I only come here still because i cant leave.

Attached: 4BD116C0-965C-4D12-B115-209729C2009A.jpg (250x235, 26K)

Even the biggest normalfags at my work say normie now. I'm talking people who love facebook and rush out to see the latest disney wars or marvel movie.

>Even the biggest normalfags at my work say normie now.

Attached: pepe disgust.png (399x322, 42K)

Normalfags use "normie" to describe anyone who does not like normalfag "nerd" culture.

Most robots here would actually be normies by this definition. "normie" has nothing to do with not being autistic or being able to get laid

I couldn't have said it any better. A robot is more so someone who has accepted what their fate is. A robot would never carry out a memecel attack with a car or shoot up a classroom.

I'm such a shut-in that even I didn't know normie was popular among normalfags.

>Incels constantly yell about hurrr chads hurrr stacy
This has been r9k since 2011

>Incels give us a bad name
>being this under 25
lol. robots are exactly what normalfags now call "incels". We always hated roasties (before 2014 we just called them bitches and whores)

I knew normie was popular among normalfags thanks to reddit and google

I mean, you had articles like this:
thefix.com/content/9-things-consider-when-dating-normie

>>Tfw it is too normie to say normie.
reddit started that shit when they came here because they didn't want to offend their faggot friends

>A robot would never carry out a memecel attack
which is why we havent been dickriding elliot for the past 4 years or anything

I swear, under 25s are bigger cancer than normalfags

This is honestly the only way I can think of.

Attached: only way.jpg (800x449, 66K)

>we

no, incels have, not robots.

They're normal enough to have all the pc opinions and fuck sluts on tinder too. Fucking normalfags.

some people i know ree, but i've only ever see thm use ifunny. they don't even know even what reddit is

Attached: 1514344045805s.jpg (125x114, 2K)

We can always adopt op.

Attached: 1523062757236.jpg (1024x616, 160K)

I want that Apu, too bad it is in small quality.

Attached: sad apu.jpg (124x125, 10K)

We have been dickriding elliot long before r/incels was shut down.

R9k was talking about chads and staceys long before puahate and bb misc did

I can really tell you are under 25

yup. Normie basically means "non-hipster"

Attached: Db-IaGRXUAIPKFT.jpg large.jpg (917x726, 193K)

First you have to ask " who a incel and who's a robot?"
Sure you can say incels are those who come from reddit, but most robots also came from reddit, be it a year or a decade ago.
We share the same ideas, feeling, experiences.
People murderd in the name of both groups
Let not fight bothers, but defend against those that wish to destroy us both!

I would rather have the incels than the complete normies and "fembots".

I came to 4chn from ED back in 2005

But yeah OP is a fag. Robots are what normalfags call incels.

They are probably the only reddit demograph that I welcome coming here. Better than all those normalfags talking about their sex lives

i usually think of this board as an open forum for any person to talk about their opinions, feelings, or creative endeavors

Attached: Tsuchiya_Koitsu-Collection_of_Views_of_Japan-Summer_Moon_at_Miyajima-00027668-020907-F12.jpg (1200x807, 132K)

>Nope, I just don't waste me time on modern pop culture dog shit.
lol so you really are underage

>normies
*normalfags

ftfy, my friend

>than the complete normies and "fembots".
get rid of the queers too.

>Robots are what normalfags call incels.
fuck off reddit

I have been here longer than you have, underaged faggot

"muh reddit"
Everyone else on reddit hated them, which is why they got banned

Actual robots hated reddit because redditors were mostly liberal feminist normalfags.

If you were not underaged, you would have known that

Incels should be baited and laughed at. Not only is it fun but they also enjoy it. Everybody wins.

This

We need to encourage them to kill more normalfags

>tfw born just in time for the beta uprising

Incels:finest intellectual minds, got class, true supreme gentlemen, have productive conversations on how to take away womans rights and evidence that theyre trash.

Robots: thirsty beta retards

Attached: 16267626656_7b48281e53_b.jpg (1024x683, 215K)

We used to have daily Ellliot threads until these underaged faggots all showed up.

Robots are incels, only newfags think they are different becuase (hurr reddit)

wrong get out of here with your reddit spacing and incel garbage

>I have been here longer than you have, underaged faggot
I very much doubt that kiddo

>>never heard of digg
>lmao you are so underage aren't you
That doesn't even make any sense.
My damn 10-year-old niece knows more about the internet than most adults I know.
Do you just reach a pudgy hand up your gaping faggot asshole and pull out a random insult whenever someone says something that makes your little virgin wee-wee sad?

>wrong get out of here with your reddit spacing and incel garbage
> Normies are all sheeple who are all exactly the same.
> You don't belong here if you don't format your text exactly like I do.