Tfw have to go to my old ass grandpa's house and be forced to watch Western movies and hear about all the "Japs" he...

>tfw have to go to my old ass grandpa's house and be forced to watch Western movies and hear about all the "Japs" he murdered

Attached: baka.png (640x358, 185K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d2FGgYp6mdk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tie him up and expose him to anime pussy until he breaks

Fucking based. I wish my grandpa had been like that and not some fragile old man with alzheimer.

BASED
originalius maximus

you're either underage or a manchild either way your grandpa is better than you

You don't deserve your grandpa.

Attached: IMG_4453.jpg (601x384, 44K)

For some reason, Germans really like westerns.

Or you could broaden your horizons and actually watch your own culture and learn from them as much as you've learned from eastern culture.

wrong side won WWII faggots. Of course I'd never tell my grandad that because he'd probably beat the shit out of me

he meant well but yea

That's weird. Every military guy I've ever known has always basically refused to talk about violent stuff they've done.

And the ones from Vietnam and before typically refused to even speak about it at all.

>watching for a few dollars more with pacific war vet grandpa

sounds based

If you can't beat up your gramps then you're not a man yet, the same applies to your papa.

I wish I could have gotten to know my grandfathers. One died long before I was born and the other when I was very young and I barely remember him.

Unironic weeaboo detected.
Of fucking course. Kill yourself.

His gramps was probably a psychopath, they can deal with that shit easily.
really useful during wartime.

My friend's brother spent a lot of time in Iraq and he told us in great detail about all the fucked up shit he did/saw, but that was because he wanted to discourage us from joining the military.

Attached: it_aint_me.png (512x493, 375K)

So you'd want the people who used to kill others cause they weren't a certain way or look to win just cause you can't bare with an old man talking about enjoying his forced fight cause he was forced to 1. Go cause of national security 2. Enjoy it cause of if you didn't you're a piece of shit and would probably end up to be an equivalent to us in that time and 3. Forced to deal with coping with the horrors of war and conditioned to kill the enemy cause they'll kill your friends and loved ones back home.

I think you're just one of those kids from highschool that was just obsessed with anime to the point were they want to be Japanese. If Hitler won he'd backstab the chinks cause they don't look like his chosen people. You're just a delusional kid. Go read a book, watch a movie, and listen to some of his war stories.

He says his fucking grandpa would beat his ass, what does that tell you? And I'm not saying you should fight him either OP you autistic shit

i know wrong side won, but OP is an unironic weeb thrash so it's fun to poke him a little. btw i would thousand times kill current modern japs, beta incel men

>can't beat up an old man
I know weebs are extreme onionboys, but jesus christ.

you lucky son of a bitch my grandpa never talks about the vietnamese he killed

Attached: gook.jpg (750x480, 51K)

western """culture""" is pretty boring desu

>tfw you don't go over to your grandparent's house because your grandpa is an actual pedo creep and grabbed your ass but your whole extended family pretends he's a good guy

I think the Vietnam vets are especially guarded when it comes to sharing memories. Grandpa only ever told me that the bus he was on hit a mine.
I wish to know more.....

Attached: 1524045240095.png (956x894, 1.39M)

W-What in the fuck does that have to do with anything? I told him to stop dick riding eastern culture hard as hell and expand his horizons and get into more of his own shit, learn that every good piece of media isn't a goddamn manga/light novel/anime/etc. , and get to know his family. user what shit are you on right now?

i like jap culture a lot but western culture is better

Attached: white11.gif (400x225, 1.26M)

Visiting family be torture because you are being put outside your element and have to deal with people judging you when you are in a space you aren't comfortable in.

Have you even looked at classic lit. or movies? Have you looked at shit such as Gulliver's travels, or new shit novels if you're a shonenfag like me? Have you tried to find shit as hard as you try to find the new shit ass "highschool girls do stuff 87" anime? I bet you haven't even seen some of the classic ass shit in eastern culture itself. You probably just watch anime and call that your viewing of their culture, when in fact you can get some of it, but not alot of it.

>Have you tried to find shit as hard as you try to find the new shit ass "highschool girls do stuff 87" anime?

Attached: 84230918420984098.jpg (400x386, 25K)

Sounds like a great man. If I went to war against the japs and had a pussy ass faggoty grandson who spent his time jerking off to japtoons I'd probably honor kill him. You don't deserve such a great grandpa.

Attached: pt85120.1294108.w430.jpg (430x573, 48K)

I'm not OP and I'm half-shitposting. As westerners we're exposed to our history plenty growing up, I just never had much of any interest in it. I'm not a delusional enough weeb to believe anime gives me a proper look at Japanese culture either, what little I have managed to glean from it doesn't interest me a whole lot either. I'm just a brainlet whose only pleasure in life is mindless escapism.

I'm glad the japs got nuked, now shows some respect for your grandpa. I wish I had mine around so I could hear his war stories.

I hope your grandpa kicks your ass

>he'd probably beat the shit out of me
Good. Hell, I'd beat you just for writing this. You're worthless.

this
even Japan is obsessed with Western culture.

Attached: descarga.jpg (275x183, 7K)

>tfw my grandfathers were both too young to fight in WWII but too old to fight in Vietnam or Korea
>as a result there's no cool war stories

Attached: 1525279780859.png (512x447, 216K)

Listen to their Cold War stories

Then go to Japan and embarrass yourself like that fat retarded weeb you are.
vid related, it's you
>youtu.be/d2FGgYp6mdk

Attached: aid478637-v4-728px-Avoid-Becoming-a-Weeaboo-Step-1-Version-2.jpg (728x546, 58K)

awesome basedboy

HES TALKING ABOUT THE JEWS BUDDY
JEWS GOTTA GO SENPAI

Your gramps seems pretty cool

Fuck you OP you made me miss my grandpa. I wish I could go back to when I was a kid and drink pepsi and watch cartoons with him.

Attached: 1504875034869.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

there we were....
sitting on our couches
in front of the tv........
WHEN SUDDENLYLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
nothing

>It was horrible, we kept hearing that a nuclear war might happen. But then it never did. The end.
Wow riveting.

I never got to meet my grandpa but apparently he used to skulk around at night and slit jap throats back in the war.

You don't even need a brain for Shakespeare lit. man, he made his shit for the masses whose education was that of 5th graders. It doesn't take much, and they're good in their own right. Shit man, just ready the Harry Potter series or Percy Jackson series or something. Teen lit. with good world building and character interactions. Sorry for destroying the living hell out of ya, thought you were OP user.

Sorry, wrong user, meant for

Jesus Christ falling for this meme? You know he only blamed the unlucky bastards cause they were minority and unpopular and needed an escape to get the masses under his thumb.

The Jews are an evil race and should be excised at once.

Call him a cuck for fighting Israel's wars and destroying humanity's last chance at a world free form international Jewery

Attached: 1519943545902.jpg (480x515, 47K)

>Still consider my grandpa to be the greatest human I know
>I was pretty similar to him
>Helped my grandma in her garden recently (digging in the earth, carrying some heavy stuff etc.)
>We sat down and talked afterwards
>She said my grandpa was a shut-in, prefered his own company and barely ever went out on any sort of trip beacuse he didn't like them
>He started going out when I was born so he could make my childhood as fun as possible
>Always proud of me and sure of me doing great things in the future, was never disappointed or mad at me, only tried to encouraged me to try more and helped me whenever I fucked up
After his death I feel guilty, he always believed in me but with each passing day I feel more and more like a fuck up unable to achieve anything.
I wonder how would he feel if he saw me now.
Though he always seemed like a type of guy who would go on Jow Forums if he knew english (he was suprisingly good with computers and I think he was already arguing with strangers on the internet over pointless shit, he would fit right in), apparently had depression and some shit times in his life when he was an alcoholic so maybe he would be understanding.

Attached: 1521504398931.jpg (1920x796, 433K)

This, OP. Teach that stupid old cuck a lesson.

Attached: you-betrayed-our-white-race-gramps-sgt-a-wyatt-mann-30557791.png (500x551, 92K)

All that picture proves is that the Grampa raised his boomer kids so wrong that they race mixed and raised their kid into a weeb.

Attached: 1525010413961.png (623x889, 257K)

I know my grandpa argues with people online. He's just the type to go on Jow Forums, wouldn't be surprised if he lurks.

Had nothing to do with how they were raised. Bunch of kids bought into kike propaganda and ran off to California and joined hippie communes in the 60s and fucked their minds with drugs. Nothing you can do if your 17-18 year old kid decides to fuck up his/her own life like that.

>reading comprehension
I'm talking about the grandson not WW2 cuck's boomer children.

Why do I keep seeing this image recently?

You said the grandpa raised his own kids wrong, do you not comprehend your own words?

Probably the same homo posting it all the time.

I feel you brother. I'm pretty sure you'll be alright though, as long as you're making something out of yourself he wouldn't be disappointed.

Attached: 1505596533941.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

>grandpa raised his boomer children wrong
>boomer children raise their children into a weeb

I don't know about you but I don't think weeb boomers exist, I've never met one anyway

>The japs would ruthlessly attack towns and cities in Indonesia, china, and Vietnam.
Those japs should have been purged from the planet

Because you're probably in the same threads as me
I'm not gay fuck off

Topkek, weeb faggot cucks btfo. Kys homo

>actually watch your own culture and learn from them

ya gucci gang amirite

>Have you even looked at classic lit. or movies? Have you looked at shit such as Gulliver's travels

Nobody fucking reads or watches that shit you nerd

Attached: 1492038420675.jpg (964x1486, 706K)

thats the most common knowledge of all
I wonder why....

>Your grandfather murdered japs
>As his descendent you can date the descendents of the men he murdered

Nips love the americans who murdered them and the germans they obeyed, they don't give a damn about any other race or ethnicity

In reality they're just chinese, even the koreans, it's all china and they all love pure europeans especially the ones who murdered their ancestors, you should pay more attention to his stories, you'll end up with a japanese girl if you wage war on them and remember it's all china

>murder
>japs
>implying you can murder japs
dont tell me you think all the cows at the meat plant are murder victims as well

Maybe not reading and enjoying something that isn't literal shit is why more and more dumbasses like lil pump are being made and troubled fucks are going to eastern culture to look at highschool girls do the thing sequel# 460 and are turning out shitty. Maybe instead of calling me a nerd you actually try to get real western culture.

Maybe cause it's the truth? Maybe some shit is just surface level and isn't deeper like your thought process

Also, cherry picking the shit out of the first one, you know i meant more classic shit. If you actully break the mold and read and watch that stuff then maybe you'd actually enjoy it and have more shit to enjoy.

For the record they probably hate americans who pay attention to anime or japanese culture

By ignoring them or treating them like trash you're sorta winning them, when you treat them well they hate you and probably consider you inferior

Even in the modern day germans and jews love eachother more than other races and ethnicities, it's more common to see koreans and japanese doing business than the spanish of the new world and the japanese

After world war 2, japan and germany are greater friends than many other nations, and japan and the us love eachother despite or perhaps because of the bombing of hiroshima and nagasaki

>grandfather was in a B-29 squadron
>about ten years ago, he goes out and buys a Toyota
>tell him I'm surprised he'd buy a Japanese car
>"I did my job, they did theirs, and that's it, it's over. Can't stay mad forever."
actually I don't think he ever was mad. I never saw him get angry at anything.

Sounds like a really good man.

My grandparents are Asian so I'll never have that problem

Attached: Kaguta.jpg (1024x768, 87K)

Case in point, japan and the us, the soldiers who killed them love eachother more after having gone to war. Had they not gone to war Japan would care about the US about as much as Japan cares about Mauritus

Since they went to war and fought, Japan loves the United States and vice versa kinda, the US loves Japan because of Pearl Harbor, a good amount of Hawaii's population is japanese

Attached: download.jpg (299x169, 8K)

They'll probably talk about the rape of Nanking and complain about the dirty Japs as well.

I don't think they do user. The general consensus seems to exist within the range of apathy and being pleasantly surprised that westerners are enjoying Japanese culture. Maybe JPN/pol/ hates weebs, but they're less than 1% of the population

You're a spoiled ungrateful fucking loser.

>wrong side won WWII faggots. Of course I'd never tell my grandad that because he'd probably beat the shit out of me
Is pic related you?

Attached: ET0W1hGoVh6CnAGkDgoKPlGBRoDBlBnbW0IqgZ0kVhg.jpg (792x768, 98K)

Future generations may end up caring about the middle east about as much as anime kids care about Japan

based war hero/murderer grandpa and very unbased weebfag grandson

Wars aren't fought between peoples, they're fought between governments. People merely die in them.

Japan and China are friends despite a bunch of stuff, in the future the US and the middle east may become friends for reasons other than oil

People make up those government and often those in high rank end up in trouble as a result of their action
>Hitler died this is a fact
>tfw now we just sports

Sports are better in my opinion and less gorey

I'd love to talk to my grandfather about that kind of stuff. He never talks about his time in the military, but I doubt he saw much action considering he mostly did mechanic stuff in the air force.

You should try to spend more time with him. I'm 22, but I'm just now starting spend actual time with my grandfather with the last time being when I was a kid. I just finished college and now I'm officially a NEET since I haven't been able to get a job in years (I've only ever had one part time job for year back in high school). It started with me helping him deliver stuff for his farming business about a month ago and apparently he now wants me to take over the family business since his only son died when I was little and I'm his oldest grandson. Now that we're caught up on deliveries though I don't really have an excuse to spend time with him and it's just making me regret all the years I didn't spend time with him earlier.

Also, if you take the time to talk with him you might be surprised by what you learn. After all these years I just learned that my grandfather, for most of his life and to this day, works with a couple local charity groups even though he's at an age where it's hard for him to do so, but he keeps doing it because he's a good person. Better than me at least. I guess what I'm trying to say is stop being such a faggot or this guy will be right

You sound like a pussy. I wish my grandfather was still alive and could listen to his bantz.

The Japanese were regarded as honorary aryans by Hitler you fucking retard.

my great grandpa fought in italy in wwii. not sure if he killed anyone or if he fought against nazis in addition to the italians. yeah he was fighting for israel but i don't really give a fuck. i'd feel better about it if he had been killing japs though

>tfw showed my WWII veteran great grandfather anime
>he watched an entire 5 minutes of ikkitousen with a straight face
>turned it off
>looked toward me all seriously
>starts chuckling
>"thats about the faggiest shit i ever seen, poor yellow monkey bastards"

Attached: 754.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I never understood this comic.

It's suggesting that the mans grandfather is an "ideal" white man. Then it basically mocks his grandson for being an amerimutt, also making fun of him for thinking the Allies shouldnt have one due to embracing brown people/multiculturalism/whatever.

Feels like a bunch of clashing ideologies in one comic

Attached: 1502366672869.jpg (298x448, 14K)

>poor yellow monkey bastards"
fucken based

Attached: 1514876236254.jpg (381x564, 26K)

it literally supports the claim that the mutt's grandpa betrayed the race because his grandson ended up a mutt. if i were a mutt i would be pissed at my grandpa too. fuck, the left cannot meme for shit can they?

>tfw my dad dodged the draft for Vietnam and said that if Trump starts a war he will help me get to Canada.
Feels good to have a based parent.

Not the guy you are replying to but besides that image obviously being intended to be offensive (it's not getting to me though) it's got a lot of truth to it and should be looked at deeper and more thoughtfully than just a meme intended to insult and offend. I'm mixed race myself, my mom's side is white and my great-grandpa fought in WW2, road around in a sherman tank and was the main gun loader. He's dead now but I honestly think he and his friends fought to defeat the wrong side, the US had no dog in that fight and could have just as easily stayed out. I'm kind of glad he passed without seeing how bad things would get in this country desu. Being mixed race on top of being not very attractive and having nerdy interests is layer upon layer of identity issues and anxiety that normies simply never encounter or deal with in their lives. In essence you are rejected by both sides and I've only really been able to discuss this saracastically/ironically with other mixed dudes while playing Smash. And while I'm definitely not a Nazi and think their foreign policy was a disaster that destroyed themselves, you cannot deny that they had some very good ideas domestically, better than the degenerate shit western governments have led to. And that's why so many people look to japan, anime, video games for escapsism, including many of us here, and black weebs who like DBZ and all that, because mainstream culture is fucking degenerate and so people have to look elsewhere to escape even escapism. Just my 2 cents

Attached: 1492115491032.png (244x244, 78K)

If you get too absorbed in the left right dichotomy it can weaken your ability to view a situation rationally.

i'd rather die for israel than move to canada. fucking disgusting

Attached: oYJbf2.jpg (720x603, 93K)

Are asianbots real?

>no dog in that fight
Nigger did you miss the whole Japan bombing Hawaii thing?