No such things as incels

No one over 18 (or arguably younger) is actually an incel. It's impossible, because anyone can go buy a hooker if they want at that point. SO incels are in fact voluntarily celibate. Fixed that for you guys, don't thank me, thank JUSTICE FRUIT PIES!

Attached: 2016eastwoodbar.jpg (1085x599, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=czGZOxROVp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>depends if they're too poor to afford an STD free hooker or even hookers wouldn't fuck them

Attached: 1508107560712.jpg (1135x931, 222K)

They can still get a job, get money, and buy a hooker. Voluntarily celibate.

Celibate means single not virgin you dumbfuck...
You can fucks as many hookers as you want as long as no girls wants be in romantic relationship with you, you're still an incel...

Attached: 961734_894032377315858_1055174909_n.jpg (843x834, 24K)

> it's another episode of normalfag mcshithead swings on by to deliver unsolicited, unrelatable advice that he genuinely believes is something none of us have ever heard before
Let me just cover all the points that're going to be brought up in this thread
1. Prostitution is illegal in the United States of America and carries heavy charges and ruins your reputation, nobody can go buy a hooker legally, most people here aren't posting from Bulgaria
2. Even if it was legal, it still requires sexual charisma, social prowess, bargaining, etc. If a kissless virgin had any of that, he wouldn't be a kissless virgin
2.5. Something like marijuana is also illegal but more easily obtained and less punishable than a hooker, but many robots can't even find weed
3. If the robot is a nigga, many working girls would deny him based on that alone- blacks have earned a reputation of being violent with the girls
4. Paying someone money doesn't mean you attracted them, at the end of the transaction you are still 100% undesirable with 0% chance to have a gf and eventually a family
5. Some of us do actually have money, and do actually have some social ability, some of us even live alone, and some of us WOULD LOVE TO hire a hooker for a night, but we haven't. Because we can't. How is that not involuntary celibacy?

now please close the thread and fuck off, normalshit!

Attached: 1406248015414s[1].jpg (250x241, 7K)

Resident r9k rapper chad marco here again, just gonna hijack this bait thread to post my single "couldn't say hello" Check it out!

youtube.com/watch?v=czGZOxROVp0

Attached: 0_a8b51_bdec3761_XL.jpg (600x800, 228K)

>Celibate means single not virgin you dumbfuck...
It doesn't mean either of those things. It means you're abstaining from sex.

friend i like your shit but save the shilling for appropriate threads even if it's a thread this bad

>Because we can't.

Why. That all sounds like "I don;t want sex that bad to do all those things to get it", in which case, why even call yourself an incel, aren't there more, idfk, CONSTRUCTIVE labels you could call yourself?

normie here's right
change it to involuntarily not in a relationship
Inships

Dude, that's not what I meant, and just exascerbates the problem. Try labeling yourself as a "[doer of something]" instead as a "[victim of circumstance]". Jesus, c'mon people...

if incels weren't obsessed with sex and relationships they'd just find something else to hate society for
is there anything more pathetic than blaming other people for your problems, especially when they're delusional non problems

>buying a hooker will solve all my problems

lmao how to buy gf?

hookers don't count retard. Its like buying a fake trophy for yourself

You guys need to read because you don;t seem to care about just sex, you want a relationship. Ok, so do alot of people. But calling yourself "involuntarily not in a realtionship" or "involuntarily celibate" is just fucking stupid. What it sounds like to normalfags is like "I deserve a gf no matter what". So, fucking stop, make something of yourself, go to the Jow Forums /sig/ threads, or make some here in r9k yourself. Jesus, do something other than sulk about not having gfs. AND LEAVE R9K. Jow Forums too if you can. Peace.

no one here calls themselves an incel. you and this retard
think that "incel" is a word because you just read some news articles last week and found this place through reddit. you don't understand the board, you don't understand its culture, you don't understand who populates it, you have no right to tell "incels" what to think

stop answering a question with another question. i asked you how a virgin who tried his hardest to find affection and found nothing but rejection could possibly be voluntarily choosing that fate. you also ignored the entire rest of my post, like how i pointed out that PROSTITUTION IS FUCKING ILLEGAL. i don't respect you at all when you just point out one tiny part of my post and give me another question instead of answering any of my questions

when you say shit like, "but you're just choosing not to get it! you could hit the gym every day, get contacts, get a beard transplant, get a career and tons of money and then you'll easily get laid, just choose to do it bro," you're not technically wrong, but you're just being semantic. women have to do literally none of that to get affection, no matter how overweight, ugly, and pointless they are. so-called incels see the discrepancy and voluntarily choose to bow out of society. they don't choose to be rejected.

we are robots and cyborgs here and you obviously don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about, so at the very least you can do is be quiet and lurk moar until you understand board culture

sorry, by this retard i was referring to this guy

wtf I love me now

no they're not going to do that
they're too in love with their identity as losers and outcasts. they dont want change, they just want you to know listen to them cry about how the world did them wrong.

>wah wah u heard about incel in the news REDDIT REDDIT!!!!
Unfortunately I've watched you faggots cry about your little hugbox on here for years. I know you're in love with your culture of who can brag about being the biggest loser, dont worry.
I'm not telling you to do any of the shit you sad. I'm telling you that you're just evasive headcases who desperately need your little club of who hates the world the most. You faggots wouldn't be out of place sitting in a circle at a hot topic.

First inceldom implies the traditional way. So a woman barely being able to get through allowing you to stick your penis in her for your money doesn't solve it.

Second, some of us live in parts of the world where prostitution is illegal.

>Celibate means single not virgin you dumbfuck...
>Celibacy
> 1 : the state of not being married
>Stacy who rides the cock carousel can call herself celibate.
Nice

I'd rather be a faggot here in the hugbox (which isn't even a hugbox when virgins are a minority here) than a sociopath who needs to shit on others to feel better about himself. you think you're unique and so much better than us... you're not.

the hooker said no

I would call you pathetic but it would just satisfy your martyr complex. You've completely insulated yourself from reality. People who try to help you "just dont get it." People who make fun of you just feed your belief in the enemy. Read some books about how cults operate because you're living in one and you're not even getting ritual cult sex for it.

I don't want sex with literally anybody. I don't want to be raped by my uncle

What I want a basic level of human contact to keep me sane. Having some kind of standards at all doesn't make people picky

Attached: 1525407277816.jpg (700x694, 69K)

You don't understand what it means to be a robot, and you don't care. Just fuck off.

You're an absolute loser and that's coming from us.

>being delusional enough to the royal we
I bet you are also legion. Epic.

>Bulgolia mentioned
>Swell with pride at absolute shit country that got raped by turks for 500 years
Macedonia doesn't exist, just like Palestine oy vey.

Attached: MacedoniaUberAlles.jpg (1024x678, 83K)

Okay but I still want a gf and you can't buy one of those. So I am involuntarily a single virgin with no friends. Honestly, incel just rolls of the tongue better.

YOU are talking about martyr complexes? You came here pretending to 'give advice' (just get a hooker lol), and when we humored you by explaining exactly what you fail to understand, you ignored all of it and just began attacking us directly, pretending in your supreme arrogance as if you knew anything about us. I'm no martyr but you clearly would love nothing more than to be worshipped as a savior. A fucked in the head savior who's been "coming here for years" to laugh at the expense of others, and yet is still so sure he's the better man. So Christ-like.
you, an individual, are talking to more than one person, a group that has something in common. this is the exact scenario the word we was invented for, brainlet

>why are you still black? You could just use white makeup, wear white clothes, act like a white person, go out and pretend to be white. It isn't too hard just try it.

and before you come with a "it's not the same"
yes it is, because you have to acknowledge the fact that not everyone was born to be successful, to have a family or a good social life, not everyone is born equal and not everyone will have access to all the comodities you got by chance you cursed normie.

We don't want mandatory wives, we just want you to let us be without having to endure lectures about how we are mistakes and delusional and stuff, most robots would be pleased if normies kept their noses where they belong.

do yourself a favor and leave the board, nobody will change here and nobody welcomes you, get out.

As an amirifat kv who wants to buy a hooker where do I even go to find one without getting rekts by the freedum police?

Attached: tumblr_mus8crrxqo1s2gg27o1_400.gif (302x339, 1.72M)

i'm not hooker OP that's why I said I didn't give a shit about his bad advice.
Anyone who has watched an incel thread playout knows advice is a waste of time for all of the reasons I already said. You faggots larp as losers for attention period. You want to be told you suck, you want to compete to be the biggest loser, you want to yell at normalfags for not understanding you. You might actually be huge losers but more importantly you're drama queens.
Most of you are the worst kind of normalfags, still living in junior high school absolutely obsessed with the normalfag lifestyle. You're not a robot get the fuck off this board.

Like fucking a whore even counts. I'll just buy a flesh light, thanks.

>Everyone's a normie, but me
Please see this anons good advice for people like you

Is that what you were doing? Helping?

From the start to kept saying along the lines
>gotta b urself
>gotta believe
>u just gotta try

This is like saying to a homeless guy why don't he just get up and buy a house.

Since incels are relatively rare, you'd do more good by trying to fix poor people instead. In here you'll be perceived as the enemy and you can only reach a few people but there's a lot more poor people you could help.
Just go to any place with a lot of poor people and inform them that they have chosen to be poor. They could just put some effort into learning some skill and applying for a few jobs.
If you apply the same standards to being poor then there's no one that can't stop being poor if they want to.

Who the fuck said any of those things. I sure didn't.
You people are beyond help you just need to congregate somewhere other than here.

>Risk Jail
>Risk Fines
>Risk Career
>Risk STD's
>Risk Being robbed/Murdered

Nah it's not worth the risk at the end of the day.
If i can't find a women who finds me attractive and enjoyable to be around without waving a wad of cash in her face and risks all of the above.

What software do you use to make your musique?