What does Jow Forums think of Kiwi Farms

What does Jow Forums think of Kiwi Farms

Attached: kf.png (384x384, 7K)

i just don't care enough about lolcows to commit any time to them. chris is enough.

they should stop obsessing over Chris, it looks unhealthy

Losers stalking other losers

I get the impression they're mostly underaged with a few 40 year olds sprinkled in. Horrible atmosphere there

Attached: tick tock blue bitch.png (499x720, 373K)

Oh to add to that I'd love to see the nationality demographics. I'd bet money they have a latin american infestation.

Attached: chiggy.png (688x689, 329K)

>let's create a lynch mob for the internet Forrest Gump

Shit website, shit people.

Attached: 1525569701958.jpg (2000x2897, 1.27M)

Frequented it a while back when I first got into Chris-chan and some other lolcows. I made one great internet friend that I still correspond with, I don't think either of us have actually browsed it in two or three years now though. Maybe more now that I think about it, jesus time is scary.

While some of the content is funny, they literally ruin lives. It's an evil website. If the management clamped down on doxing, it'd be fine, but Null is an amoral douche.

massive lurker/ occasional lurker. Some threads are interesting, and hilarious. Occasionally good things happen like Nick Bate getting arrested, and schmorky getting exposed but for the most part it's tmz level gossip shit. Mindless, trashy entertainment, and I love it

Null is a fucking faggot though.

>kiwi farms
when your user base is 99% the intersection of howard stern fans and wrestling fans the result is 100% garbage

>they literally ruin lives
Oh yes those poor furry pedophiles.

> two wrongs make a right
> the justice system is inadequate so we must enact mob justice via the internet

Why should Null care who gets doxed. He ruined his own life by letting himself get doxed, he may as well watch the world burn.

Trollshielding, the site.

>the justice system is inadequate so we must enact mob justice via the internet
unironically this. I don't see the problem. If people do dumb shit on the internet and publicly. or are dumb enough to think chatlogs wont get screenshotted they deserve everything they get.

>user base is 99% the intersection of howard stern fans and wrestling fans

Most accurate description of kiwikucks I've seen.

this

i say this as someone who was there from the very beginning when Jow Forums started stalking CWC

Useful but full of autists.

Attached: 1339696225559.jpg (698x800, 267K)

I think King of Pol is kinda cute desu. Glad he finally got dragged out of the closet.

Attached: ukdp4KB.jpg (576x1024, 37K)

A board of sociopaths. Nothing more to say than that, really.

What's a pedophile, and what makes them worthy of destruction? I agree people like Shmorky who actually hurt children need to be brought down, but what if Shmorky was just a guy with a diaper fetish? Is a diaper fetish pedophilia? What about someone who's into lolicon, like Digibro?

We're all fucking degenerates here, dude. The question isn't what you jerk it to, it's whether you hurt people.

>people
What if they're children? Or mentally ill? Or what if it's been years and they're trying to reform their live?

You shouldn't get to play judge, jury and executioner.

there's been several forums/boards that existed solely to stalk Chris Chan. When they gave up on him and expanded to just be "lolcows :)" in general they all failed, but kiwi farms seems to be holding out. That said they're all faggots trying to turn people's public foibles into original content do not steal.

From what I've seen, they don't actually fail until the userbase turns on itself. I dunno if Kiwi's done that.

people who should have outgrown it + kids who are new to the internet and astonished by everything

I enjoy it but I don't post much.

Its a good site if you use i as an archive for obscure lolcows and weirdos.

They're sometimes cool (like them exposing shmorky) but most of the time they just nitpick and ramble about inconsequential shit. Look at the Dobson thread and you'll see people complain about him blinking too hard.

I like it but in only use it occasionally. Anyone who calls them psychos is a newfag retard