Cute

>"Hey, user, what do you see up there? I've been looking for so long but it seems like no matter which cloud I focus on, it's always the same image. It's always us. That one over there is us solving a jigsaw puzzle...that squiggly one over there is that time we went swimming down by the lake. It's kind of weird to look up there though....since I can just turn my head a little bit and see the real thing."

Attached: 1494297381852.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3r3dwA0a-lY
youtube.com/watch?v=j8VQiUqjN7M&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=H6j0VPUNRpw&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=aKg9LZX9Vl4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=YUtFqUpEV_U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"user...it's nice that you're trying so hard to explain this problem to me but that's not the reason I asked you to study with me. I didn't tell you this but...I've aced the past few tests. I asked you to study with me because I like you, is that really so hard to believe? You know what, close the textbook. Let's just talk until lecture starts. Then let's sit together, okay?"

Attached: 1494298797668.jpg (1080x1306, 131K)

Thanks mom, that's really sweet.

>"I can't believe this is our first night in this apartment. Do you think we'll like like it here? I think once we get all our stuff unpacked and put away it'll feel more homely. I'll go shopping tomorrow and see what I can pick up to make the place as cosy as I can. But hey, as long as we're together what's the worse that can happen? I feel like I can take on the world with you by my side. I love you user, I really really do."

Attached: 12912527_219543808422941_145316336_n.jpg (1080x716, 54K)

>"Do you know you great it feels to be loved by you user? To wake up every morning knowing I have you in my life? I'm so lucky to have you by my side user, and that's right where I want you to be until we're both old and grey!"

Attached: 1511454384539.png (724x407, 630K)

another anons decent into madness

Attached: dsfdfs.png (800x480, 234K)

>"Shh user, please don't be sad. You know how much it hurts me to see you like this. Please calm down. Just come lie here beside me and rest your head in my lap. Come on, you're not going to solve anything when you're all agitated like this. Please, just do it for me. Just close your eyes and try and get some rest, okay? I promise I'll be here when you wake up. I love you user, I love you so much and all I want is to see you happy."

Attached: 1428250862231.jpg (1456x1456, 545K)

Delete every last one of these posts

Attached: 0c5bca63f34402ccc7cf3ca08760a86ab3bf29c193e596ebbb72fb7250e5ed26_11.jpg (400x397, 79K)

>"Is that what you really think? Oh user, the only reason I haven't been more forward and expressive is because I'm afraid you'll think I'm intrusive. I know you find it difficult to be intimate with people, and I'd hate for you to close up and shut me out of your life. If that means it'll take a little longer for us to open up to each other and show our weaknesses then that's okay. I like being around you user, and I want to be around you for a long time as long as you want that too."

Attached: 1486263791522.jpg (773x1031, 281K)

delet delet delet delet
delet all of this immediately

>"Hey you know you can hold my hand if you want to. There we go, that's better! God user you're so reserved! Are you still worried I'm going to react badly or something if you make a move on me? Can I make a frank observation? Promise you won't get offended? Sure? Ok. You seem like you someone who doesn't understand that another might person might love them. Is that accurate?"

Attached: 1489241116133.jpg (1200x899, 292K)

I SAID STOP IT OP I MEAN IT

Attached: B78B6BE2FF8644A58E298EEEF83E2922.jpg (459x448, 131K)

>"Do you mind lying together like this? Are you sure? I don't want to make you uncomfortable or anything like that. Is it ok if I just...was that Ok? Promise? Your skin is so warm, it's no fair! Here, feel my hand. Feel how cold my fingers are? I want to tuck them in right here until they get a little warmer."

Attached: 1515009400315.jpg (1000x665, 64K)

>You seem like you someone who doesn't understand that another might person might love them. Is that accurate?
Don't you fucking dare go there OP
Don't make me ree at you

>"Hey, user, um, hi, I was wondering...um, if I could borrow your notes from last class. I, um, didn't take very good ones...so..."
>(Ugh, I'm such a useless idiot. I promised myself I wouldn't chicken out of asking him out..)

Attached: image_2220639161468736913492.jpg (400x533, 50K)

>"user, let's talk about what you said to me last time. Sit down, we really need to talk about this. I thought a lot about what you said to me the last time I asked you to open up. I think you're wrong. You're wrong about people hating you for being yourself. You're not a burden to other people, why do you even talk about things like that? It's just not true, why are you so negative? You also need to know that you said something that really hurt me. You said I wasn't really attracted to you. That makes me want to cry so much, I really like you and I wouldn't be doing any of this if I didn't. It would make me so happy to see you happy too but sometimes you only focus on the bad things."

Attached: 13249004_1058021654289498_543116553_n.jpg (1080x810, 94K)

AAAAAAHHHHHGGGGGG
Oorriiggg

Attached: 1505590935731.png (432x616, 215K)

fuck you op no one will ever love me

Attached: JPEG_20180419_132749.jpg (247x204, 10K)

>"Mmmhmm.....mmmhmmm.....I'm sorry user but can I interrupt you for a second? I honestly didn't catch a single word that you just said. I'm trying so hard to pay attention but I keep....getting lost in your eyes. I don't think I've ever been so attracted to somebody so much before. Can we just look at each other for a while? I promise I'll listen to what you were saying before, I just want to be with you for a while."

Attached: 1481506627581.jpg (720x960, 164K)

DELETE ALL THESE POSTS

STOP TAUNTING ME

Attached: Grinch with a gun.png (600x600, 405K)

Why? Why are you posting this? Why are you reminding me of things I'll never have again?

STOP TORTURING US.

I know that something like this will never happen and that this thread is very simplistic and cliche, but it hurts. It shouldn't hurt this much.

Attached: 1492735583082.jpg (499x499, 160K)

>"Well, good luck with your interview today user. I'll be thinking of you! But just remember, whatever happens, all you can do is your best. God isn't this surreal? It seems like just yesterday we were still in college spending our days lying in bed together without a care in the world. This has all come around so fast, with us moving in together and looking for jobs. Well good luck again user, I hope it goes well. And remember I love you either way, you know that right?"

youtube.com/watch?v=3r3dwA0a-lY

Attached: 1461562828242.gif (448x251, 1011K)

>"user I don't care if you don't have any friends. It doesn't bother me. Do you really think I like you as much as I do because of who your friends are? Or what your childhood was like? Or what you do on the weekends? user it's you I like. You. It's you who made my heart beat the way it did when I first met you and it's you who makes it beat that way every time I'm around you. You're my type user. It's as simple as that. And I just hope you're willing to overlook my imperfections because I've already overlooked yours."

youtube.com/watch?v=j8VQiUqjN7M&feature=youtu.be

Attached: holly earl short.webm (970x720, 941K)

>"The weekend is here at last! Gosh I thought this week would never end. Hey, are you still up for going for a walk along the seaside tomorrow afternoon user? If you don't want to it's ok, it might rain anyway. I know this sounds pathetic but I actually can't wait to take a bath and come snuggle with you in bed tonight. Will you choose some nice music for us to listen to like you did the other night?"

youtube.com/watch?v=H6j0VPUNRpw&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1472680973732.jpg (1600x898, 154K)

>"You know I really like spending time with you user. I know you hate talking about yourself too much but even from you've told me I feel like I'm getting to know someone who I can't help but care very much about. I felt really bad for asking you the other day whether you'd ever been in love or not. I mean I figured you'd say yes but even when I was asking it I sort of realized your answer would be no. But it's a shame, really, because to me you really someone I can't imagine myself not being in love with."

youtube.com/watch?v=aKg9LZX9Vl4&feature=youtu.be

Attached: 1426481083777.png (454x640, 622K)

>"Aren't you lonely user? Living the way you are? Oh I don't know, it's just you seem like such a private and self-sufficient kind of guy, but you also seem sort of, well, sensitive. To me at least. I'd hate to think you were lonely, because I really would like to get to know you. I haven't said anything before now because it didn't look like you wanted anybody in your life, but if you want to get to know me then I'd sure like to get to know you too"

Attached: 04MByi8QvYxUbVZZOhdrD81OzVM.jpg (1135x1600, 498K)

This damn thread
Why are you doing this OP? Why?
I had almost successfully fooled my brain into thinking 2D waifus are all I need and then I see this

Attached: 1523764785633.jpg (1239x1259, 181K)

>"Thanks again for being there for me user. You don't know how much I appreciate you. You're the best person I could have asked to meet, and I'm so glad you enjoy my company too. I just want to say, and I know this might sound sappy or dramatic or whatever, but I just want to promise that I will always be here for you. No matter what may happen between us in the future, I will always be there when you need me just like you've always been there for me. I love you user, I love you more than I can begin to explain"

Everything will be alright user. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Attached: 1499689466781.jpg (911x1367, 562K)

No write up, just posting the Queen.

Attached: 1525282201881.jpg (576x768, 93K)

>"user I'm sorry people have left you in the past but I'm not them. You have to stop letting your past dictate how you live, because if you keep this up you're going to be a very lonely person for a very long time. The only reason I haven't given up on you like everyone else has is because I love you. Can you believe that? Can you believe that I love you? Do you even know what it means for someone to love you? Because I really don't think you do."

Attached: 1444004235376.jpg (1100x1528, 211K)

>"user, I'm so glad we finally got to know each other . I was so worried we'd go our separate ways without ever saying more than hello whenever we passed each other by. I really enjoy your company user. I know it's corny but you make me feel like a little girl again, I can't help but smile when you're around.

Attached: post-85243-0-1446131858-43292.jpg (1080x1440, 264K)

>"user can you throw another log into the fireplace? I don't want to get cold while reading. Actually never mind, just come over here. user put the log down! You'll keep me warm instead. The fire will probably last long enough to finish this chapter. I'm reading the Hunchback of Notre Dame by Victor Hugo. No, it's completely different from the movie silly. Rest your head on my shoulder and we'll finish this story together."

Attached: 1486707287531.jpg (640x640, 70K)

>"user, come here and sit next to me! This is my favorite song! I loved the movie so much... user! You're tearing up, is something wrong? Do you want to hold my hand? What? I don't care if your hands are sweaty, here just hold it. Why do you keep pulling away? I'm not letting you go until the song is over... user, I feel like I need to point out something that you do, but you have to promise not to be offended, okay? Promise me you won't get mad? You're really bad at telling when somebody loves you."

Attached: 1451800954343.jpg (900x660, 140K)

>"Hey, wait a minute. Can we pause the movie quickly before it starts? No no, I do want to watch it, promise! I'll be back in a sec. I hope you don't mind me bringing the duvet in from the bedroom, I just want us to be extra cozy. And plus if I fall asleep like you keep saying I will then at least I'll comfortable!"

Attached: 1481509247006.jpg (1688x3056, 949K)

DELETE THIS FUCKING THREAD RIGHT FUCKING NOW

spbp

origerineroo

>"Gosh look at the time user! We've been talking for hours! Hey, no, it's alright. Where are you going? Oh, well, if you want to leave. I mean I was going to say I don't really want you to walk all the way home at this time of night. There's no buses and it's raining even heavier now than it was when we got back. You know what the alternative is! You can stay here, okay? I don't have much spare bedding but I'm sure I can make up a bed of sorts on the couch. But hey I'm not too sleepy, so if you wanna lie down and talk a little more with the lights turned off then I don't mind."

Attached: 1486111391873.jpg (900x720, 372K)

You deserve to burn in hell in all honesty. I've never seen such cruelty on Jow Forums in my life. This is just unprecedented. Why don't you go bully disabled kids into suicide or something more wholesome?

fuck what an underrated comment

Attached: tracer.jpg (771x774, 142K)

If it's making you this amazingly asspained, why the fuck are you still reading!?

>"You seem like you someone who doesn't understand that another might person might love them. Is that accurate?"
I wish someone would actually say that to me.
I've been holding it in for such a long time.
I want someone to talk to, but I know that nobody wants to hear it. Nobody wants to hear about me.

Because it's simultaneously what I want most and what I know I'll never have

you dont even care about what any girl actually is, theyre just your portal out of despair, you just like that they'd be saving you

>"user. user! Stop! Please, I had no idea you felt like this. user, listen, it's you who I'm dating. You're the one I like to be around and who I love. All those other things are secondary, they're not important. user I can't tell you how how happy I am that you let me get to know you and how nice it feels to talk to someone like you about my own life and my own thoughts and feelings. You really shouldn't be this hard on yourself user. I know you have high standards and expect a lot of yourself but please, this isn't healthy. It's not helping you at all. Nobody else thinks this way about you, you're the only who hates yourself and who sees all these faults in your character. Please, just go a little easier on yourself. Okay? Will you do that for me?"

Don't give up hope user. There is that one girl in this whole world for you and I'm sure she is just as sad she has not met you yet. Be kind and compassionate and put yourself out there. You'll find her someday!

Attached: 2010+Pusan+International+Film+Festival+Day+8mPqgHe7D-zx.jpg (720x1024, 103K)

These threads are better when the images all had little names.

I was thinking of doing that too. Maybe I'll try again next week. Would be nicer if I had more music to post.

I can't fucking believe I actually fucking teared up at this one. God fucking damnit, OP.

>You really shouldn't be this hard on yourself user. I know you have high standards and expect a lot of yourself but please, this isn't healthy. It's not helping you at all. Nobody else thinks this way about you, you're the only who hates yourself and who sees all these faults in your character. Please, just go a little easier on yourself. Okay? Will you do that for me?

My counselor has said this several times in a few different ways. I'm starting to believe her... I think the medication is working...

Attached: 1389947471187.gif (245x187, 614K)

>Come snuggle up next to me user, I want to feel your nice sharp chin inside my rolls.

Attached: Dream GF.jpg (415x278, 30K)

>"Gosh it's so chilly all of a sudden! Aren't you cold? Oh no it's okay I don't need your jacket. Just let me hold onto your arm for a while. There, I can steal your body heat now, mwahahaha! Hey user, I just wanted to say thank you. Well for these past couple of weeks. I'm really glad I met you, and I've really enjoyed this time we've spent together. I know you're a private person, but I feel like I'm getting to know someone I am going to care about for a long long time. Sorry if that sounds weird or something, it's just I'm not sure if I make it obvious enough how much I like you."

Stay strong user.

Attached: 1457445715077.jpg (1994x3000, 728K)

Are you a grill user? I've seen these posts here since 2014 or 15. Why do you make them? Also are you happy?

Is that Marley or whatever from kids react?

pipe down roastie

I happened to have a bunch of them saved from the original threads. Don't know if the user who posted them is still around but it's been a while since I've seen them. I just post them because I have nothing to do and reading them feel comfy, even if a little depressing.

Attached: 1513966922517.jpg (540x533, 57K)

I don't get it. I'm grossly obese and I haven't contributed anything worthwhile to the world. Anything. Why do you like me so much? If you're hoping for a nice face beneath this blubber you're probably in for a rude awakening.

>"user, you need to stop all of this self loathing. Stand up and look into my eyes. Every time you say you hate yourself, I'll tell you that I love you. Everything is going to be okay, just look at me. You don't have any reason to force yourself into unhappiness anymore."

Attached: tumblr_mlp0swm4X31soe61ro1_1280.jpg (1000x750, 128K)

It's no fun without music.

>"I think you'd make a great father. Oh I don't know, there's just something very calming about you. I can tell you're someone who takes the lives of the people you care about very seriously, and I know any kid would be lucky to have someone like that as their dad. Honestly user, I swear everybody except you can see what a good person you are. You're so hard on yourself! But then again maybe that's why you have such high standards for yourself. I don't know. Anyway, I'm just saying if you ever make me your wife and decide you want to have kids I'll be the luckiest wife and the luckiest mother in the world!"

Attached: hq3tONaWCIA.jpg (1024x768, 107K)

>"Wait, close your eyes. You have an eyelash. No, keep them closed! user! What, you don't like me kissing you now? Okay but seriously, close your eyes, you really do have an eyelash. It's been bugging me for the past ten minutes. There, I think I got it. You can open them now silly. Oh so now you want me to kiss you, huh? Well, if you insist!"

Attached: 1490075032459.jpg (400x699, 80K)

No one says this kind of shit in real life
Why the fuck are you posting this?

Lol @ your life for making these stupid threads for years on end.

>"Oh no, I don't mind. I sort of like the cold weather anyway. It makes me appreciate the warmth more when I get back indoors! To be honest I'm glad you suggested we go for a walk instead of just sitting around drinking coffee or whatever, it's nice to be able to talk like this. You know I'm still surprised how much you have to talk about, I sort of had the impression that you were just this sad quiet guy who didn't have much to say. I'm glad you've proven me wrong user, and, hey, I mean, well if you're not busy this evening you could maybe come around to my place to watch a movie or I could cook us a nice meal or something?"

Attached: 1482123557015.jpg (1118x1600, 1.25M)

>posting a gook
lmfaooo

This is good OP. Keep it up. Stimulates the brain.

>"You seem like someone who doesn't understand that another person might love them"
I don't believe this exists. There's no way. There's no way women actually feel intrinsically attatched to or caring for another person. The idea of a woman, even thinking about me when I am not in the immediate vicinity, is incomprehensible to me.

Because it's the first time I've ever seen these words and a female face side by side. And likely the only time I ever will.

>"You, you big goofball! I like you! Gosh haven't I made it obvious enough already? Really user, either you're short-sighted or I'm really not as good as flirting as I think I am. I've liked you for almost a year now. In the beginning I thought you might like me too but after a while I figured you just thought I was annoying or that you just didn't notice me anymore than you do anybody else. I was going to try avoiding you and stop myself feeling the way I do about you but then I thought, wait a minute, why don't I just go up to him and make it so obvious that he has no choice but to see how much I like him!"

Attached: 1490765149090.jpg (1400x900, 108K)

The thought that someone actually went the effort to write these cringe as fuck stories hurts my soul.

Don't kid yourself, 3D is still pig disgusting.

Attached: 1484301768218.jpg (936x616, 137K)

>"...Cause I thought you'd see the real me. user, it had nothing to do with you. I like you..."

>"You... like me? Stop it (blushes), we're missing the movie."

Attached: 65ed369387996f73bcdc1c480a485f5b.jpg (640x930, 94K)

You are lying to yourself user.

youtube.com/watch?v=YUtFqUpEV_U

same here friend. If you want to talk to someone just let it out here.

>It's okay to sniff. Whatever makes you happy makes me happy. You don't have to pretend it smells bad, I won't judge you.

Attached: girl.jpg (540x720, 37K)

AAAAAAH

fuck this gay earth

>Aww user! Thanks for the gift! I don't really celebrate my birthdays anymore, but i'm glad I could spend it with you...

(forgot pic dont mind me)

Attached: K5EPclu.jpg (2400x1600, 236K)

What a fucking punchable face. If that bitch treated me like some goddamn baby, I'd punch her goddamn throat.

Would you please stop posting this Anne Frank lookalike here? Jow Forums is an antisemitic board

DERETE THISSU NOW GAIJIN! (THAT'RR BE THREE HUNDREDU DORRARU FOR THE SUSHI BY THE WAY!)

Attached: Jiro Payne.jpg (714x750, 61K)

Whatever happened to these threads? They used to be a daily thing, but then disappeared for months
Maybe the original OP got depressed and killed himself

For some reason I almost like how bad it makes me feel. I guess its kinda like when people watch sad movies fully knowing they will make them feel sad

Attached: good grief.png (325x211, 45K)

This thread is kinda nice, in a bittersweet kind of way.

Didn't he take a long break? Its hard to find these threads in the archives since the text content varies, but I don't remember seeing these threads for atleast 6 months

This thread makes me feel good and sad

Attached: 1524736358863.png (612x491, 22K)

Just need a vocaroo of some girl with a nice voice. Not one with a scratchy deep voice but a nice voice.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hajimete no Gal - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.40_[2018.03.06_01.32.58].png (570x706, 326K)

How would these posts be different if they cared about what any girl "actually is"?

They come with the assumption that you both already care about one another like that. How do you not realise that?

Sweet as Honey on YT is my go to. Very sweet voice

Hell yeah. She also uploads every day which is great.

give me your discord. I'll talk to you..... if you want to discuss anything

I'll read one of these with my sick ugly voice. Just pick one.

Attached: IMG_4368.jpg (585x366, 101K)

AAAAHHHWHHHAHHHAHAHAAAAAAHHHHAAWWAAAAAA

Attached: 1514423152048.png (691x653, 27K)

This one please. It would really help me through the rest of the day

;__;

you make me feel sad

I missed them. My daily dose of masoschism.

Attached: 1520384728802 (1).gif (343x316, 9K)

> This fucking thread.

oruginoliolpop

Attached: 1524296403573.png (424x412, 150K)

Daily reminder that none of you will ever hear any of these posts in your lives, because simply being in a relationship is something reserved for men far better than yourselves.
Daily reminder that nobody will ever hear any of these posts, because women do not act like this in reality. These idiotic posts could only have been devised by a man, imagining his ideal imaginary woman.
Daily reminder that women think that you are subhuman because you're short, ugly, and have a small penis, and that they do not care about anyone's 'personality'.
Daily reminder that real women, even if they managed to get into a relationship with you somehow, would cheat on you with a better man at the first opportunity.

These threads reek of delusional beta male. Either retreat into your 2D delusions and live your lives as perpetual children or grow up, realize your place in the world, and kill yourselves.

I'm so cold. I'm so lonely. I lash out against what I want most because I feel that I don't deserve it. I never wanted to be here, in this place, as a child. Where am I going?

Attached: nomore.jpg (720x540, 31K)

I'm just here for the masochism

I JUST WANT TO GET OFF THIS RIDE. MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP MAKE IT STOP

Attached: 1524926134513.jpg (594x551, 29K)