NEET life

I'm just an idiot alone dancing with himself, drunk, alone. I have no friends. I'm just drinking alone, enjoying music, but at least I'm having fun right? If I was sober I would be miserable, but everything is okay because I'm drunk. Of course on my way to the liquor store I had to pass tons of normies going out drinking with other people, as it is a Saturday night. And yes, they made me feel inadequate, but what does that matter? I'm drunk and happy now, hahaha.

Well, how are my robot buddies doing? Won't someone please talk to me? I will listen to whatever you have to say until I pass out.

Attached: satou.jpg (802x1000, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IQTDmyK0DoE
youtube.com/watch?v=KFPI9b9N6CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=GOl3zSOhcQU
youtu.be/QMV0yzXGBro
youtube.com/watch?v=PSe2Dn960mo
youtube.com/watch?v=VpYbQXuynkA
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNDhT7l4q4
youtube.com/watch?v=7yuTL2WAJQs
youtube.com/watch?v=wS0pn3kbAsA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Well I'm here buddy, drunk and neet aswell, alone out in the night cause I couldn't stand the normies in the clubs

Always remember you're not alone and do whatever makes you holdout longer

so true, but I don't get how come alcohol and etc still make you anons happy...

wat u listening to neetbro?
youtube.com/watch?v=IQTDmyK0DoE

weirdly this song reminds me of 1999 so much...

>wat u listening to neetbro?
and lol, can't say...

Not in the long run of course, but try it once, it works better than antidepressants

already did, nowadays it doesn't even gives me hope anymore

Know what you mean, I'm getting there

I'm listening to this currently, was listening to New Order earlier and I dunno what else. I will check out your song when mine ends in a sec.

youtube.com/watch?v=KFPI9b9N6CQ

they are from the late nineties, im real into unknown bands and they caught my attention awhile ago.
plz share me ur music i wont judge frend

I liked that song, I liked it and will listen to more by this band.

This song was in the next up I think its really good, people should listen to it

youtube.com/watch?v=GOl3zSOhcQU

Also here is a Japanese song I can't understand the lyrics but it feels relateable

youtu.be/QMV0yzXGBro

nice track i now wish it was october
glad u liked it user, also everyone asked about you is one interesting band. they made some of the most pretty twee-pop ever. gonna listen to that japanese track though

Attached: osaka.png (155x100, 11K)

Got the same problem. I'm staring to work up the courage to finally end it and it's getting increasingly difficult finding a plan to sate these thoughts. I hope you can find your way.

cool! now I wonder if your future will be like mine...

youtube.com/watch?v=PSe2Dn960mo check this out than, may be different to you... and lol, it was lana del rey - heroin

loved, it kinda reminds me of slowdive

I wish I could give you some advice. I wish I could say I moved on from this life and fixed things but I can't... I'm just a loser NEET. Just try your best, that's all I can say.

I like Satanism I feel fucked up but I'm listening to this. Ave Pater Satanas!

well ive never heard anything from lana desu so i cant judge ahahah, also i fucking love os mutantes vry nice pick

Slowdive is greeat!

current mood now, bc user reminded me of halloween
youtube.com/watch?v=VpYbQXuynkA

jagermeister straight over a little bit of ice is a good as a high abv drink like this can possibly taste, I used to drink a lot of bottom shelf vodka but I can't anymore it simply makes me gag, but Jager is seriously delicious

unfortunately alcohol doesn't do much for me anymore, not as much as it used to for sure, I just get no pleasure from life anymore whatsoever

>also i fucking love os mutantes vry nice pick
You already knew them?

>unfortunately alcohol doesn't do much for me anymore, not as much as it used to for sure, I just get no pleasure from life anymore whatsoever
right? the worst part is that I even lost my sense of humor... I hope Jow Forums helps me with that

yea they were one of the first brazillian bands i heard when i was on that MPB phase.
youtube.com/watch?v=yHNDhT7l4q4

haha what phase are you now?

Just try to tough it out user. A miracle could be around the corner.

Attached: Pun Intended.jpg (479x700, 72K)

im taking it easy nowadays lol, ive been listening to an online radio (mostly obscure japanese stuff) recently if you are interested come on by and listen at grahambaster.com

Unlike you I don't have alcohol to numb any pain, so inversely I became numb to the pain itself. I feel nothing, and it's okay.

How can you be drunk alone? I find it so boring. Weed alone I understand, but not liquor alone.

I love drinking alone because I get comfy sleeps.

drinking makes everything fun, even being alone
youtube.com/watch?v=7yuTL2WAJQs

>grahambaster.com
I checked out super quick, but I think it's a bit annoying this sort of sharp voice

>drinking makes everything fun, even being alone
now I believe im depressed than... but nice song

I don't have a choice

youtube.com/watch?v=wS0pn3kbAsA