Why are Millenials such pussies? Generation Z will fix the problem

Why are Millenials such pussies? Generation Z will fix the problem.

Gen Zers appreciate thread,

Attached: Screen-Shot-2017-05-28-at-6.20.30-PM.png (843x655, 350K)

I remember being young and feeling special for no good reason.
Enjoy hitting your existential wall.

Self importance was what made the Millenials shit kiddo. Remember that

>tfw born in the awkward middle between generation y and z

Attached: 1524895205516.jpg (720x596, 29K)

What the fuck would that be, originally?

Gen Z is even more politically radicalized than Millennials, they'll be the death of civilization

Gen Z will be just like Gen X. That is burn out depressed losers who were fucked by the generations before them and grew up during a recession. Screencap this

>Gen Z will fix the problem

They used to say that about us too, Gen Z OP. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Soon you have to get a job, live alone, and down alcohol every night. If only you'd just pull yourself up by the bootstraps.

boomers of course

You can call it whatever you like because anyone who knows shit about dick recognizes the fact that generational demographics are pseudoscience at best.

im 1999 what am i

I wish I was Gen Z so fucking bad. I just had to be born as the last of the millennials. Now I feel old for no reason.

You're underaged enjoy your ban kid.

z
we da future niga

a disgusting newfag

im 19 you fucking tosser

1998, how do i move to Montana and forget it all

1999 was 19 years ago m888

Attached: 1468.png (365x318, 179K)

>tfw make my grandfather's "le casual racism" look like normie tier "I'm not racist but..."

Attached: 1415745985241.jpg (1024x576, 107K)

>gen z
>the literal faggots who literally cannot stop throwing rocks in glass houses
yeah I'm sure it'll end well

suck shit nigger dont talk like that unless you want me n my Zomies to come out and bust yo punk millenial ASS

>When Mum and Dad put me on that plane to visit my cousins in Guangzhou (a city in china), they told me, 'Son, you're a millennial, you're so special, you were born to do great things.' You know what? They were right.

Attached: rgerg.png (1171x709, 1.02M)

>still believing in the abstract concept of "generations" as anything other than useless and arbitrary excuses to split yourselves into teams and have them fight to the death over a sense of belonging and superiority
call me when you all grow up.

Attached: eyeroll pepe.jpg (618x597, 144K)

>literally throwing rocks in glass houses

Gen z kids
> the kids that eat tide pods / play with fidget spinners / watch logan paul on youtube

Yeah no thanks that generation can get aborted for all I care

Isn't gen z the ones marching to remove my 2nd amendment rights because (((they))) told them to? Fuck the whole group they are going to usher in Authoritarian rule and welcome it for multiculturalism

>Gen Zers appreciate thread,
you're all too young to be robots and everyone in that picture looks like a faggot

They're just doing it to put it on their college apps, don't worry about it. Universities love that shit. They'll come to their senses once it's over.

t. did pro-liberal activism in high school but voted for trump secretly

>z
>we da future niga
It's nigger you retarded little cock sucker

>im 1999 what am i
disgusting

You know you have a problem when you manage to end up looking even worse than the average millennial.

This is the exact same things they said about millennials

Gen Z is going to die of opioid abuse before they even finish school.

I was a literal anarchist that participated in black blacks and occupy when I was young and ended up a far right Trump supporter.

I put no weight into anyone's high school beliefs.

Is Gen Z redpilled or beta trash?

Whats the difference? They booth look like faggots to me.

Attached: image.jpg (354x359, 39K)

not as redpilled as you think

fucking normies

>Is Gen Z redpilled or beta trash?
smug homos, for now.