How do you look back at the early 2000s now robots...

How do you look back at the early 2000s now robots? Personally I think they were really underrated and are never appreciated enough.

Attached: in too deep.jpg (480x360, 61K)

I look back at them fondly. I would do anything to go back to when I had no cares in the world and just wanted to have fun with my brothers and family.

I was only a few years old then

When you worthless losers are in your 30's and 40's the 2000's will be nostalgia decade, just like the 80's are now.

You guys will never know and understand how fucking easy it was to get a gf back then, there was no social media, no smartphones, no nothing. I bought a wifi card for my laptop and it was considered cutting edge shit.

It was fun because I was a kid and didn't know any better. I'm not so sure I'd want to go back to experience it as an adult

The internet in the 2000's were shit- everyone was a preachy fedora faggot redditor (even tho it didnt exist) back then

Almost thirty and I have nostalgia for the 90's. Partly justified by the fact that it was pre-9/11 GWOT ziocon bullshit, and also fedoras and sjws who ruled internet 2.0 are complete shit

Attached: 1525367057720.png (1118x891, 143K)

Free huggers
Avril Lavigne was popular
Middle/high school years
Aol CD's
Myspace full of scene girls
Fucking Nextel/boost phones
Sidekicks
Everyone hated rap
No social justice bullshit
Bullying was ok
Habbo hotel

Man... I fucking miss he early 2000s

I have no nostalgia for the pop culture of the time, but I got laid a lot more back then.

Wish I could go back to them every single day. Yeah there was 9/11, the shittiness of Bush, and the Iraq as well as Afghanistan war, but I didn't pay attention to it at all (mainly because I was a fucking child). Those times were pure bliss for me. I really wish I could have valued them a bit more. I took it for granted.

The 2000's (especially the early 2000's) are one of the most underrated and underappreciated decades ever. It was a point in time where technology hasn't taken over western society, but still existed and was advance, obtainable and easy enough to operate unlike in the 90s. This combination of technology becoming a way of life with the effect of events like 9/11 was very interesting to observe.

For me it was basically exactly like today but technology was less advanced and the fashion was worse.
Then again my ignorant youth was pretty comfy so I can't say I'd refuse to turn back the clock.

>No social justice bullshit
we had fedora bullshit, which was even worse, and was basically sjwism 1.0 ("hurr religion is evil because it disrespects wymen". "hurr if we got rid of religion everyone would be a good liberal because liberalism is just so rational that atheists will by definition believe in it")

>Bullying was ok
Its still okay, as long as you bully autistic straight white males instead of faggots and trannies

Attached: 1525480823578.png (953x628, 42K)

>we had fedora bullshit, which was even worse, and was basically sjwism 1.0
That was more late 2000s when YouTube and shit like The Amazing Atheist came about.

Scene shit is late 2000's/early 2010's as fuck

The 00's were probably one of the best times ever to be a young adult/adolescent.

Attached: Sega Dreamcast boot.gif (640x480, 142K)

>Everyone hated rap
no that was the 80s. by the 90s rap had become close to mainstream.

god i want to go back
i want to go back
i want to go back
take me back god
please

Attached: 1522458706884.jpg (550x366, 60K)

Literally every decade (at least going back to the 50s) has someone that says it was the best decade to grow up in.

whenever i smell lavender it takes me back to 2001 and 2002 when i used to spend hours chatting with fellow preteens. i had two online gfs but they never sent me pics because the tech didn't really exist then.

lavender because my mom kept lavender plants near the window and our family pc was right next to the plants.

I miss chat rooms.

I know what you mean my mom would clean the bathroom with a certain scent of cleaner and I remember her cleaning it while being home on a saturday being online all day in my room right next to the bathroom so when I smell it I go right back there again.

Except this decade

I was born in 86. Wish I was born in 46. I never got to experience the 60s and all its wonder.

The best time was the 60s

That's because the people growing up right now don't have anything to compare it to.

2040:

>How do you look back at the late 2010s now robots? Personally I think they were really underrated and are never appreciated enough.

Attached: 7C0EDA89-938D-4B8B-B89C-7F90CACC150F.png (1017x768, 1.98M)

They were flawed but they were still much better times than now. Culturally the early 2000s ended in 2007 with the smartphone and Facebook.
I'm still stuck on 2006. That was the last year of the early 2000s culture/zeitgeist. It was the last year that was real.

Attached: 1489365308951.jpg (600x600, 42K)

a case can be made for the 60s and earlier though because there was no digital culture then. anyone who says 70s 80s or 90s is just a nostalgia fag. but the 60s was different. no video games. no internet. no political correctness.

>ywn relive the early 2000s
FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Attached: 1523406111393.jpg (369x292, 30K)

>Polio
No thanks

I sure had more incentive to socialize with people before I had reliable access to internet........

Attached: 1509251755690.png (500x333, 87K)

>no political correctness
Dude what? Civil rights were in full force in the 60s.

2007 was the year when things started to head straight into the trash, and all hope was lost by 2012.

Basically living in western society today is some sort of cruel post-modernist hell. We don't really fight countries like we used to, nor we fight against society or religion or the government. Pretty much just against ourselves.

the latter half of the 00's was the highlight of my life, playing WoW from vanilla to cataclysm

not really. you still had video games and pokemon cards and shit. and comic books. if you wanted to be forced into socialization you needed to grow up before the 60s. back then you had no choice.

>Basically living in western society today is some sort of cruel post-modernist hell. We don't really fight countries like we used to, nor we fight against society or religion or the government. Pretty much just against ourselves.
this applies to any year post 2001 i don't see what 2007 has to do with it. the us is still involved in a war in afghanistan i think

I too am stuck in 06. It's the last year that doesn't feel like a blur.

but if I wanted to talk to someone about those games, I had to do it with real people at school since I didn't have internet at home

Okay fags lets be honest

you think the early 2000's were cool because of pop punk, post hardcore and emo music

>George W Bush
>Patriot Act begins era of mass surveillance, and nobody believes the warnings that it will escalate to what we have today
>we're at war with the wrong country for their oil, but pointing this out everyone says "no, we're at war because they hate America!"
>the bottom of the barrel reality tv: Paris Hilton, Anna Nicole Smith, Pimp My Ride, etc.
>girls wear sweat pants with lewd words written across the butt
>internet is still shit. No youtube, no Jow Forums, Wikipedia is empty. Everyone uses fucking myspace.

on the plus side:
>no Marvel movies
>no SJWs
>no smart phones

i suppose you're right user. you couldn't spend the entire day at home back then and then claim that you were getting work done or socializing. people would see through your shit.

Good, it needs to come back

Nearly every levying of the "fedora" insult I've ever seen has been completely inane

We didn't have SJWs, but feminism and political correctness was still rampant in the media

Political correctness in the 90s:
>White person: "Ooooh. I don't know if we can say that. Maybe we should change it just in case someone finds it offensive."
Political correctness now:
>5 million Amerimutt march on DC: "HOW DARE YOU BE WHITE AND DO SOMETHING?! RARRAHGHTHGH!"

>I miss chat rooms.
This.

They would have been great if it weren't for 9/11

The early 2000s were good, I look at them as fondly as ever due to the world now is so shit.

However the world went so far different. Women got involved in everything and, well you know what happens then.

Its not even that women are bad or anything it is just that women and men need seperate hobbies, they need their groups to grow as they should. Now their is too much mix and we all suffer mental issues and suffer due to messed up roles.

I was too young to enjoy the early 2000's. im 18 now so it whatever

Now you know why Muslims practice strict gender segregation.

Lot of good games and internet communities during this period

this too

Attached: Diablo_II_Coverart.png (220x311, 144K)