View on Homosexuality within r9k

I think there is a logic to many robots becoming gay, and though I don't encourage homosexuality I don't think it's a big conspiracy. Just as prisoners turn prison gay with no women, robots and incels turn gay with no women. Only men around, adapt sexually. The new wave of traps and gays is because the robots and incels turned to each other, giving up on women.

Attached: 1520810252376.jpg (960x720, 155K)

Yep, prison gay
If a robot showed up next to my bed id suck his dick

If only robots could transcend their feelings of lust instead of turning to degeneracy.

Homosexuality because of its focus on lust and pleasure plus the mechanics of anal sex degenerates the way you interact with your own sexuality. There's no such thing as healthily fucking a guy in the ass. The necessary submission to be penetrated is not proper of the mental structures of a healthy man. Even if you're the one doing the penetration you're still enabling the degeneracy of your sexual partner and getting off from it. The real problem is that, because of our holistic nature, the degeneracy isn't contained to the act itself but it has consequences in the way we interact and perceive the world afterwards.

That being said, in spite of being mostly straight, I often fantasize with dominating a hypersexualized feminine guy who craves for both being taken care of and being sexually degraded.

No gay shit. /r9fag/ should be permabanned and traps are degenerate. Being anything but straight is unnatural, theirfore begone gaytards.

Degenerate but I really like ancient greece and they were kinda gay so I am confused

Attached: 1525574599061.png (790x837, 242K)

I don't think anyone can "become" gay unless they were already bisexual to begin with. I'm straight and finding a man sexually attractive is literally impossible, no matter the circumstance.

>View on Homosexuality within r9k
they should be on /lgbt/ instead of Jow Forums

If everybody was bisexual roasties would lose their rights.
To the pile!

>in spite of being mostly straight,
You're a fucking faggot

i consider homosexuality a common and natural neurological deviance that negatively impacts my life in no tangible way. i hope the best for all gay people barring those who act with malevolence, as i do for all straight people.

Attached: Tsuchiya_Koitsu-No_Series-Kameido_Bridge_or_Shrine-00027438-020206-F12.jpg (776x1200, 145K)

If all guys were bi I'd be a spinster.

>i hope the best for all gay people
I did until they started trying to force their faggotry on everyone else. now they can all hang.

it is certainly more prevalent but it doesn't feel particularly forced or offensive. i enjoy gay pride as much as i do any other proclamations of individuality.

Attached: Tsuchiya_Koitsu-No_Series-Plum_Nightingale_Oban-00034427-050409-F12.jpg (824x1200, 159K)

The only other person who understands me is a robot. I got married to a robot.

Attached: 1355129537841.jpg (633x758, 64K)

>I got married to a robot.
fuck off

You think this because you haven't tried it. It's not like your comic books, and when the actual homosexual greedily sucks your nipple or cups your limp penis in greeting, you will want to run far away.

Jewish and white-jewish mixed homosexuals control all western governments and push feminization and faggotry for own perverted sake. End goal - elimination of feminine women and masculine men, society of cucks
You are welcome

i went prison gay after a decade of no sex and being ignored by every female i ever met
never again, it is one of my biggest regrets in life, gay anal sex is absolutely degenerate, it is degrading for both parties involved, it's truly animalistic disgusting mindless behavior
don't make the same mistake i made, stop fapping to traps, stop obsessing over your virginity it's nothing to be ashamed of, putting your dick in an anus however is something to be very ashamed of

>i went prison gay
You disgust me

i am disgusted by myself too

...And? Even if they become queers or trans it's their choice. I don't see the problem.

Attached: 1376444352391.jpg (299x303, 29K)

There are definitely a lot of gays that are degenerates, but I definitely don't think all gays are reprobates. And like it or not, homosexuality has been observed all across the animal kingdom. It *is* natural, and it is their life.

Attached: gp4.jpg (720x545, 55K)

>Even if they become queers or trans it's their choice.
they should still fuck off, most people don't want to see or hear about their faggotry
this is another faggot that should hang.