Can I live off of $11 to $15 per hour, working as a waitress? I live in California if any of you are wondering

Can I live off of $11 to $15 per hour, working as a waitress? I live in California if any of you are wondering.

Attached: IMG_2338.png (657x527, 76K)

Commiefornia

Kek, your donezo

move to east tennessee, i can live here off 10 if i budget well

Do you know what a sugar baby is?

yes betas will tip you like crazy

hey, friend! i also live in east tennessee, it's not an area i often see mentioned here

Attached: Tsuchiya_Koitsu-No_Series-Full_Moon_at_Akashi_Beach-00028130-030317-F12.jpg (807x1200, 179K)

As a fellow Californian let me know if you find out the answer! I make double that and moving outta this state looks better and better every day.

Attached: apufinallydidit.jpg (93x125, 2K)

What city? if it's a big city you might as well kill yourself or get out of there

Only through tips and good money management.

kingsport/tricities area btw

Not really. Is it the opposite of a sugar daddy?
Not happening. I'm ugly as fuck.

>I live in California

originino

Attached: 914.jpg (531x471, 47K)

very cool, i lived in johnson city for a little bit but moved back to the gatlinburg area. i missed the smokies!

Attached: Tsuchiya_Koitsu-No_Series-Koushu_Lake_Kawaguchi_Baba-00027334-041015-F12.jpg (831x1200, 182K)

I live in a small city of a 100k people.

>Not really. Is it the opposite of a sugar daddy?
No, it's the complement of a sugar daddy. Do you think that's something that you would be interested in?

That depends a lot on where in California you are. Obviously it wouldn't work in San Francisco. It probably would in Kettleman City. Look on Craigslist and see what the rent on a studio is in your city. Your pre-tax income should be three times your rent.

>Can I live off of $11 to $15 per hour, working as a waitress? I live in California if any of you are wondering.
Get off this board hole.

My friends that make 55k a year ate living almost paycheck to paycheck

Where do you live in Cali? Because if it's some place like San Francisco or Palo Alto, then yeah, it will be diffucult. You could afford food, but not rent unless you're okay with living in cramped conditions.

California, absolutely not. Anywhere in the midwest, yes. Time to move.

inferior state

Attached: real dollar.png (1354x1181, 201K)

hours of work per week to afford rent

Attached: min wage.jpg (1100x617, 45K)

degeneracy meter

Attached: iq by state 2.png (602x397, 166K)

murders

Attached: murder.gif (905x723, 486K)

cost of living by state

Attached: costofliving.jpg (1000x773, 324K)

Rent based off what price?

>Can I live off of $11 to $15 per hour, working as a waitress? I live in California if any of you are wondering.
I will give you $3000 to jack me off

I'm not that desperate user, I could always live with my parents.

Marry me and I will savagely beat you every day

>Not happening. I'm ugly as fuck.

I only tip unattractive people.

Wtf id jack him off for $3000
And im a straight guy

Good luck getting TAXED and having a shitty life. Even after 80 hours, you won't have enough money for rent and food. California is so garbage.

>id jack him off
>im a straight guy
Based.

>I'm not that desperate user, I could always live with my parents.
ok fine, I will give you $5000 for sex
final offer