Alcohol general

What are you drinking lads?
What is your favourite drink?

Drinking fireball whiskey myself watching anime.
But I honestly prefer tequila I just wanted to try it.

Attached: gibsons-fines-very-rare-whiskey-enthusiast-pepe-2671311.png (500x648, 84K)

drinking vodka
its 45% and the cheapest thing here
everybody in my life is telling me to stop drinking, but nothing else feels good

and my favourite drink is probably rum? its versatile

just some vodka and pespi cause its what i have

Attached: HMMMM,AINTTHATTASTY.jpg (400x400, 12K)

I don't drink the devil's piss because the Lord wouldn't appreciate me drinking or smoking evil shit

XXXX Gold stubbies woooo queensland cunt

Then why did god make booze dum dum?

Muslim just got rekt
I'm gonna draw a picture of Mohammed and Allah now.

To test us. Good people don't drink. Degenerates do

Good thing I'm not Muslim, then

How the hell do you drink vodka. It literally taste like nail polish.

Attached: 39c.jpg (640x659, 82K)

Tonigh't I'm drinking a bottle of Mtn Dew containing 300 mgs of codeine (Lean), on the side I have an absinthe sour cocktail that I found online
Usually my go choises are whisky, absinthe, cognac and then wine

Attached: 1479925415048.png (800x840, 1.38M)

i'm currently drinking a yee-haw dunkel lager, it's my favorite beer at the moment.

I'm drinking Samuel Grant bottom shelf whiskey right now, about to read some Index light novel, the fight between Accelerator and Kakine. Then I'm going to pass out. Thanks for the rare pepe.

alcohol is a weak drug and I have no respect for you people who are so dependent on it.

Amen. Preach on, mister

Isn't codiene and alcohol a dangerous mix? How does it feel together?

I mean 10 unities of alcohol with 10 unities of codeine could be dangerous
1 unity of each isn't that dangerous.

I'll stick to like 1 or 2 drinks of what I made.

The only danger really is respiratory depression, meaning your breath are working way and way less and you lack air to the brain.

For the feel it is really good, the alcohol doesn't empower the body in the orgasmic and mind-stimulating way that codeine does but it adds a nice buzz.

I only have 150mg of codiene on my and I have high tolerance. Do I don't think it will do anything so I don't want to waste them. Would alcohol make them better ? I've never done both.

Finished off my Old Crow. I'm tearing into my 30 rack of Hamm's now. I'll never stop missing her. I tried with a new grill today, who I actually thought was really into me. I failed. Surprised surprise.
>when you're so socially retarded that the girl you thought was interested in you doesn't even accept your friend request
On the plus side, downing old crow and smoking a cigar on my porch with my dog was comfy. I just want to feel loved again, bros ;_; It never happens ;_;

Attached: 1488890552465.jpg (733x595, 226K)

I'm so depressed. My ex literally left me when a Chad showed interest in her.
She told me I was special and she loved me.

I'm gonna down this whiskey all night.

Attached: pepe.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

Tito's is a lot smoother than the general variety imo check it out user

Drinking coors lite and Evan Williams feeling more depressed than ever

glenlivet desu desu senpai

My ex had her first baby the other month. We'd planned our future with 5 children, down to every detail. I'm going to die by my own hand someday when I finally crack. I have my personal milestone I set many years ago, that I won't let myself commit suicide before. It's coming up soon. I need to offset it soon, or I'm not going to be here. The pictures of her son make me want to kill myself. It was supposed to be my son, who would have carried my name as a Jr. I don't know what I did to deserve hating myself and life so much. It hurts, user. I miss her so much. I just want the log cabin on the several acres with your garden and our kids, Lisa ;_; My suicidal deadline can't come soon enough, at this rate.

I haven't had a drink since December 15th and I'm about to fall off the wagon. What should my first drink be?

Old Crow.

>Drinking fireball whiskey myself watching anime.

are you 16?

26 actually. Life ain't so good.

Last time I had fireball i was 16

I vomited everywhere

never again

I drink gin mixed with soda water.

lol isn't it understrength?

That's how I feel about vodka.

Every Friday I go to the same gas station and buy 40 of Captain. I generally prefer rum and bourbon.

Sure, which is why it was even worse because I drank so much of it

Who else buys hard liqueur and drinks it out of shot glasses?
Don't mix it with soda pussies.

Attached: 79e0f76f22f429dc6a79ebbe8f3b484d.jpg (306x306, 20K)

liqueur tastes a hell of a lot better than vodka or whiskey.

I typically drink CC Chairmans select (green label) on the rocks

>general
stop this general bullshit you little reddit cock sucker

>;_;
fuck off facebook faggot, if you want to kill yourself that fair enough but don't do it because of some cunt, that's just retarded.

I hope you get better frend

Jesus and his apostles seemed to enjoy their wine.