There's no such thing as class. All poor people could stop being poor if they wanted...

There's no such thing as class. All poor people could stop being poor if they wanted. They'd just rather sit in their ghetto or trailer and whine about how bad they have it while refusing to try to make themselves valuable.
It's 100% laziness or unwillingness to give up their martyr status in every case.

Attached: images (4).jpg (275x183, 7K)

That sounds very similar to the mainstream criticisms of "incels" that I've heard in the last few weeks.

Were you ever a poorfag by any chance?

No rich person would have been rich without initial investment
In 99.9% of cases, they inherit said amount of money, either directly or via property.

Yeah I'm making fun of that. Some of them might agree with this stuff about poor people but I suspect that many of them don't.

good luck getting rich in an african desert

>There is no such thing as class, but there are poor people though.

Well that's just Iife. Don't just sit around and whine about it you pathetic loser.
All you people are beyond help.

Pls help me out and spare some bitcoin change
You should do it because i have a penis and thus am superior to roasties
my btc address is
1355PBSTWwMR5DpipFWWWMxPpbtGrAYngu
Any amount will do, even one satoshi
Thx
I also accept other crypto

Attached: 1487172420102.png (657x527, 30K)

It's just people that have chosen to make less money. It's not different classes, it's literally just lazy people or hard working people.

I think that you're making a good point. I also think that more than a few people on this board who would agree with your original post and miss the irony entirely.

Your sense of entitlement is why you don't make any money.
>Waaaaah it's not fair I demand that I get money too even though I don't want to work for it
Then you go out and kill some people. All crime is done by you people.

I might also get
>Oh wow do you seriously compare not getting laid to real problems like poverty

Have you ever lived in the ghetto friend?

I bet you haven't

amazing. you should do tours giving speeches through the third world to spread your word

>being this entitled to the wealth of other people's bodies.

Thats why acid exists my friend, to turn stuck up attractive people into pathetic ugly people

You see its quiet simple
Women are weak and submissive
They were designed to handled as property
They are a commodity like anything else and are thus liable to be redistributed
I hope that cleared things up for you

Attached: 02f.jpg (655x527, 49K)

DID YOU JUST I CANT EVEN!

WOMEN ARE PEOPLE YOU FUCKING SHITLORD I AM LITERALLY BEING RAPED RIGHT NOW!

Import and sell water.
You need imagination son.

It is also about connections.

Politicians come from the same families and social circles

Same with big directors, actors, and artists.
Occasionally 1 person makes it on their own and every fat retard in America waves their flag and goes on about the American dream that they could never possibly attain.

sad really

> t. Someone who has never interacted with people outside their class
Class isn't just wealth. It's a lifestyle. A poor person is unlikely to become rich because their lifestyle and education doesn't allow it.

Lol martyr status

Im going to contact amazon this roastie does not work as advertised.

Not sure if this is some roastie fembot nigger. Or irony.

Attached: 1525564047484.jpg (500x403, 30K)

Are Americans really this retarded? Hard work is a sure sign of being poor almost anywhere.

It's a mockery of the ones who say that you can't be incel because anyone can get laid.

Yeah for whatever reason, the higher your pay, the less you actually have to work

Just change your lifestyle and study harder instead of blaming the world and killing people who are actually doing something with their lives then.

Without exception, every extremely rich person is stealing the value of someone else's labor.

I still havent recieved anything.
This shows how much you guys care about fellow robots instead of those evil roasties.

Attached: cc1.jpg (619x453, 26K)

Just go ask for a good job and give the manager a firm handshake. Simple as that.

You just have to work for it. Everyone does but you're too lazy and just blame everyone else instead.
EXACTLY like "incels" that demand to get attractive girls while never lifting a finger to get one while Chad gets it because he put the effort into actually asking the girls out. That's the only difference between "incels" and Chad and the bus only difference between rich and poor.

But chad doesnt put in any effort though...
We maybe onto something here

This comparison is pretty funny to work with but I haven't managed to get any replies when I reply to the raiding normalfags.
I guess it's to be expected by someone who isn't here to have a sincere conversation but rather just want to "shit on" "creeps".

Seriously. I've had jobs all over the pay scale. I worked twice as hard at the jobs that paid a shit wage.

High paying jobs usually require you to work a lot more than normal full time.
In real careers they don't even talk about having a 40 hour work week, the language is very different there. You'll hear "very good work life balance" instead which is a nicer way of saying that you might have some free time. That's for regular high paying jobs.
CEOs that can actually run their company and make millions always have to work very much more than normal too.
These jobs are all never "chill" like some low paying jobs where you don't have to think too much or don't have to meet a lot of people or have downtime at work.
There's some people with low wages that have difficult jobs like that and some that make a lot without so much difficulty but those are outliers.

Every anecdote I heard of people that went from being normal workers to managers was the opposite. My personal experience too.

Literally the entire fucking thread

Attached: 9CF0E125-6F0B-45D0-B9A4-9C6EB99F3B9E.gif (396x250, 951K)

>CEOs that can actually run their company and make millions always have to work very much more than normal too.
My CEO works 3 days a week for 4-6 hours and who knows if he's actually doing anything the entire time

That's because they went from being underlings at a shit job, to being managers at a shit job. Shit jobs unsurprisingly treat everyone like shit.

If he can get a job like that then you can too if you just weren't all lazy. Literally just apply for some jobs.

(I now know that there's more people than I thought that don't understand that I'm mocking the ones who say that incels are just lazy)

I work for my parents
But i dont do much
Does that count?

I know this yet am still capitalist. Hard work is a meme. Smart work gets you more money. It's about outsmarting the system.

I want to own a business for this reason. What does it mean if when I see the criticism of capitalism it makes me want to do this?

Thats most americans lk

Plus the world rejected me so it's not entitled to my cash.