/catharsis/

Here is a place for you to talk about your life and examine your burdens with other people in the hope that by doing this some of your troubles will be alleviated. Talk about what is on your mind, your dreams lost and dreams found, your goals, your sorrow, your love and loss or lack thereof. This thread is for us to discuss ourselves and each other and to grow together.

Whatever your problems may be, you are not alone. Write it down here. You WILL be all right because I believe in you, anons. All of you. You can do almost anything you put your mind to, you are all intelligent and have potential that you might not even realize. Don't let the bad things in life get you down, instead put them in this thread and we will fight them together. You are not alone.

Remember always that no matter what you face or what trials you must go through,

YOU CAN DO IT BECAUSE I BELIEVE IN YOU

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-01 at 5.02.34 PM.png (529x534, 133K)

oh, you again

I don't love her any more.

I am very tired but I will be all right. I might stay up all night, I haven't decided yet. How are you? Is there anything on your mind?
Tell me what happened. I am going through something like that right now in my life. Solidarity, user.

Attached: 1524460836655.jpg (297x409, 35K)

will you? on my mind you're sick and need to talk more than you need to listen... so I'm curious, what about you? what's on your mind?

I'm considering buying a sex robot when they release them, on the sole basis that they'd be someone I could be close to that wouldn't attempt to hurt me. I don't even care about having sex with it, I just don't want to die alone.

I will sleep in an hour or two.
She is on my mind, as she has been for almost a month now. I wonder where she is and if she thinks of me. I think she must still think about me, we shared so much, albeit in a very short time. I texted her yesterday and just said "I hope you are doing alright" and she responded for the first time in days with "I am ok. Thank you. You?" to which I said "I am well. Thank you for asking." I intend to leave things there forever until she messages me again, if she ever does. Right now I do not know what to think so I am putting it all behind me as I move on in my life. It is painful but I know that I will endure the pain because I believe in myself.

I intend to find another job. On Monday I will write what is called a cover letter, which is what you send to a new job that explains why you want to work there. I will spend as much time on it as I need to make it as professional as I can. Writing has always been a strength of mine so I am not worried about it, in fact I am excited. This is all part of what I am trying to do to make my life better, just as I have been encouraging anons to make their lives better. I practice what I preach.

I was thinking about these threads these past few days and I had a revelation. I have talked about becoming who you are in the core of your being, who you are in your soul, under all the bad things in life that hurt you and cause you to feel powerless and make you angry and act against the true good nature of your soul. I realized that when people say "be yourself" what they mean to say is

CREATE YOURSELF

As we go through life, just as our bodies and minds grow and form to a mature state, we must consciously form the person that we turn out to be. This happens in every single action of every single day, no matter how small. I want people to find the peace, joy, courage and love in their souls and use that ENERGY to CREATE THE PERSON THAT YOU WANT TO BE.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-02 at 6.03.10 PM.png (838x576, 476K)

good to hear that you are doing alright, but I don't get... how that feels for you, the whole deal? And why to have that again matters? What are your dreams, user?

>I realized that when people say "be yourself" what they mean to say is
I totally agree with you, but where the energy comes from?

An object will never fulfill the yearning in your heart for love. Your soul wants a companion to share life with, this must be another soul. That said, who knows what consciousness is or what is really conscious and what is not. For example I believe that plants are conscious, just on a different level. Who's to say if perhaps anything ever created, living or not has some kind of soul? I do not know the answer, but I know that I have always felt that everything in a universe, as a part of the universe, is conscious to a degree. Everything. If that companion will fill the hole in your soul left by lack of love, then do what works for you.

Do not give up hope. There is always a chance that one day a girl will appear in your life who will love you and who you will love. You must keep striving to improve yourself and your situation and the universe will help to shape the path you choose to take. Learn to appreciate the good things in solitude, like time to learn about yourself and to CREATE THE PERSON THAT YOU WANT TO BE.

There is no reward without risk. BE BRAVE and chance heartbreak because there will also be a chance that you will find love, but YOU MUST TAKE THAT CHANCE ON LOVE.

Attached: 29512658_724475764426447_259650771221347317_n.jpg (960x717, 74K)

I worked my ass off throughout school, have never even done anything even remotely irresponsible or illegal, and I try my best to be honest and kind to everyone I meet.

And what do I get in return? Every little thing I do gets blown completely out of proportion, I get put under extreme scrutiny at work (among the criticisms is having a "questionable work ethic") despite the fact the whole company was literally built around my work, and I get criticized at home and at work for "not contributing enough". Meanwhile the coworkers criticizing me about this literally leave in the middle of the afternoon and make thoughtless statements about my work which I have to thoroughly investigate and constantly clean up after. If I'm lucky, I leave at 7PM and even then that's not enough for some shitheads.
It even got to the point where my company sent law enforcement to my door one morning to interview me to make sure I wasn't plotting anything. Yes, the cops could have gone after actual criminals, murderers, terrorists, and drug dealers but no, better harass some guy who had a clean record and a bad month.

I am practically treated like a convicted felon. I don't know why I shouldn't just go out and rob a bank while high on meth or some shit right now considering I would at least have some fun for a while and I will finally do something to justify the way I have been treated.

I've been doing the school and work thing for a while. I'm just lonely. No gf, few girls in stem. Been turned down by the ones i approach. Life seems barren, there isn't much going on. I'm improving myself but it seems to be going to no end. I feel like a failure because the men in my family are Casanovas but I'm the black sheep in that regard, it's fucking humiliating. I don't know. I've been wanting a gf but i think I'm too far gone, i don't know how to be In a relationship and at this point i don't think anyone will tolerate it. Low key wanna kms but my family doesn't deserve that. When I'm detached and away from home i guess.

She was my first gf. I met her one night when she came over to my house with a mutual friend and I asked her to stay with me. The courage to do that came out of nowhere, I just knew that I wanted her to be with me and so I went out on a limb and took a chance. We were together for about a week and a half and it was everything. We would wake up together and just hold each other. We talked about our lives and our future, our pasts and us being together. She told me what she wanted this to last, I told her that I wanted it to last. Then she left me as quickly as she had come into my life and it broke me. Over the next few days I went through what psychologists call "the stages of grief" but what I like to call "the stages of loss"
>denial
>anger
>bitterness
>depression
>acceptance
not necessarily in that order. I am still working on the acceptance part. I often go back to denial. It is a process of healing that takes time, like any wound, physical or psychological.

I want to be with her again because we met when I was not doing very well in life, my mind and my soul were weary from my past and I feel like I was not always able to be who I really was beyond all the bad things in my life. I was not always able to convey my true self and that damaged our connection. I want to try again and give her my love without holding back this time. I want to do it right.

I dream about doing something good in the world. I don't have a concrete idea on what that is yet, I think I would like to write books some day. I am always thinking about one thing or another and I have a lot of thoughts to write about. I write about some of them here. Beyond that I just dream of discovering things about the universe that have not yet been discovered, mostly discovering things about our minds because I see sickness in the world that I want to cure.

The energy comes from your soul. It is always with you, you just have to search within and find it, harness it and never let it go.

Attached: 20915313_1389687477810683_8507799294469661767_n.jpg (960x720, 77K)

what do you think cracking the matrix does to your soul? and I ask that in a /x/ way...

and wow! you don't seem broken to me at all... I mean... acceptance must be happening right now? all I can think is "how dare you risk yourself that much", because of all things in life, love is the one I just don't get it...

Do not throw your entire life away because of the people in the word who do not understand the power of love and kindness. There are levels to consciousness, some people do not fully understand much of anything, they just go through the motions set upon them by the sickness in the world that we live in because they do not believe that there is anything more to life than what goes on in their tiny boxes of perception.

If people do not appreciate you for what you have done, that is no one's fault but their own. YOU know the good that you have created, that is all that matters. Keep doing the best job that you can, as I am sure you have, and let NOTHING and NO ONE phase your drive and optimism. Some people will find any fault or perceived fault just so they can point it out and wrongly feel better about themselves, do not let these people and their foolishness affect you negatively in any way. Make a conscious decision to ignore their ignorance and focus on improving YOU and doing what makes you happy. If things get to a point where you cannot work there and be happy in life, then LEAVE and do ANYTHING ELSE THAT YOU CAN to build a good life where you can be happy.

Do not show that their words affect you in any way and they will eventually get bored of criticizing you, whether or not their criticism is valid. Let your work speak for itself and you will not have to say anything to defend yourself from their baseless remarks.

Find a quiet place where you can be at peace. Clear your mind. Focus on controlling your breathing until you can take deep, measured breaths. Search within and listen to your heart. What do you feel and why do you feel that way about what you feel? These are the questions that you alone must answer in order to find your true path. Maybe you are on that path now, maybe not. Only you can know for sure. Let your heart be your guide.

Attached: 19756759_1347917538654344_4459859919507364480_n.jpg (280x497, 23K)

LIVE

Continue to do your best in school and GRADUATE. Keep working if you need to make money, and when you work do the best job you can.

Cherish your loved ones, always, always.

Do not compare yourself to others too much, we are all living our own unique lives and our unique experiences and choices shape who we are and this is different for everyone. My little brother is much more social than me, He is a chad or at least a chadling. I am much more reserved and not as good looking, although I think I look alright. I have spent years working out to make myself stronger and more healthy and able, this has made me relatively aesthetic as well as athletic. He definitely draws more girls in his life than I do in mine. That does not matter because we each have our own different strengths and weaknesses, just like anyone else. Just like you. You have your own abilities and faults too, what matters is that you create the person that you want to be with what you have.

Expect nothing. The moment you free yourself from expectation is the moment that you are truly free, because it is then that you can focus on REALITY instead of IMAGINATION. You are NOT too far gone. You must only continue to improve yourself and your life, everything else will fall into place before you. The universe will present you with opportunities that you thought were impossibilities if you keep moving forward and keep your eyes open.

Appreciate solitude, it will allow you to learn about who you are and what causes you to think and feel and act as you do. Know yourself and learn to feel the peace, courage, joy and love that is in your soul. BE BRAVE and find the confidence that this brings, be prepared to fail over and over again but ALWAYS GET BACK UP AND KEEP GOING no matter how many times you fall down. GET BACK UP OVER AND OVER AGAIN AND NEVER GIVE UP.

BELIEVE IN THE ME THAT BELIEVES IN YOU
YOUR DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS

Attached: Kamina178235.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

CRACKING THE MATRIX FREES YOUR SOUL

BREAK THE CONDITIONING

I am very hurt about all of it, but I know that I will endure through the pain and I will be stronger because of that endurance. I believe in myself, just as I believe in you.

I believe in all of you, anyone reading this, everyone in the whole world. Within your soul is all the love, courage, peace and joy in the universe. Have faith in your ability to just FIND them because LOVE, COURAGE, PEACE AND JOY EXIST IN YOUR SOUL RIGHT THIS VERY MOMENT, NOW AND FOREVER. They may be buried underneath the pain and sadness that you feel, but THEY ARE THERE.

Asking out a girl you like is only a matter of COURAGE so BE BRAVE and TAKE THAT CHANCE. If you ever meet a girl that makes your heart beat stronger with love then ASK HER OUT. Ignore the part that says you can't because this is only your fears manifesting, your soul is afraid to leave the comfort of solitude because it might get hurt, but the truth is that YOU CAN. Remember that.

When you ask someone out, have COURAGE. Look right into their beautiful eyes and tell them how you feel. This will be one of the hardest things you have ever done or will do, but YOU CAN DO IT IF YOU TRY. Focus on improving yourself and taking care of yourself until you become as self-sufficient as possible so that WHEN you meet that person, you will be able to take care of them and be there for them. I learned this personally, the hard way so TRUST ME I KNOW.

Be brave. Be strong. Believe that you are able to GO OUT THERE AND FIND LOVE because YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY ABLE TO FIND LOVE. The only thing holding you back is fear of rejection. BE BRAVE and FACE YOUR FEAR

Attached: Kamina152893645.jpg (630x345, 52K)

My procrastination has put me in very tough situations before. I usually persevere, but now I'm just tired of it all. I lost my desire to study, my motivation has hit rock bottom.
I don't like this situation at all.

I believe in you too... just wanted to say.. good night :)

Find your passion. Look within yourself to find what calls to your heart. Move in that direction. Maybe you are not studying something that truly interests you and that is why you have lost interest. I often struggle with motivation, I have learned that whenever you are in a place where the only thing stopping you is lack of motivation then you have to MOTIVATE YOURSELF.

In your soul is limitless energy in the forms of love, courage, joy and peace. You may be caught up in things in life that obscure the power in your soul, but that ENERGY is always there. You must find it and harness it by harmonizing your mind, body and soul through introspection and conscious thought and action that is TRUE TO WHO YOU ARE IN THE CORE OF YOUR BEING.

Find something that makes you happy and DO IT. Remember to take time for yourself so that you can listen to what your heart wants to tell you. Let your heart be your guide on your path and it will lead you to happiness. The road may be long and arduous. You may fail again and again. You may feel like going on is impossible. Know that YOU CAN ENDURE. IF YOU FAIL GET BACK UP AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN UNITL YOU REACH YOUR GOAL BECAUSE IT IS POSSIBLE FOR YOU TO REACH YOUR HEAVENS BUT YOU MUST WORK HARD AND NEVER GIVE UP NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.

Attached: kamina_and_gurren_by_tinysaucepan-d2zzscb.jpg (600x424, 62K)

Good night, user. Keep on reaching for the heavens. I will be right here believing in you.

Attached: Kaminas_signature_pose.gif (512x288, 87K)

I am going to sleep in a few minutes. I will check tomorrow to see if the thread is still up and if it is I will bump it until I have time to reply as best I can. If it archives before then, I plan to make another thread tomorrow night. I always read every post in these threads, know that even if the thread archives before I respond that I have read everything you wrote so feel free to just write about what is on your mind. Sometimes just writing it down can be cathartic in its own way. I wish you all the best on your journey through life.

Always remember that no matter what challenges you face in life,

Attached: Kamina157283152.png (2493x1402, 187K)

Have a nice night user, I appreciate these threads.

Also gonna drop some more vaporwavy shit

Attached: dak0wd1.png (851x315, 482K)

Thanks user. I love v a p o r w a v e a e s t h e t i c
I am going to bed soon. Have a good night too, get plenty of rest so that you have lots of energy!

Attached: 20988536_1389884447790986_7535518581966267930_o.jpg (2048x1536, 197K)