Sister told me to take a class in sociology for saying that there's only 2 genders

Sister told me to take a class in sociology for saying that there's only 2 genders

Attached: 1514927604302.jpg (720x736, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_identity
citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.502.9219&rep=rep1&type=pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give her the grayon :DDDDDD
Roastie must take a lesson in biology.

girls and silly and should not think about things like politics and science. Tell your sister to get back in the kitchen and made you a sandwich

Yesterday she and my mother had a long political discussion.
I could barely believe that they were even saying that stuff, it didn't seem real, I thought only a very small percentage of people believe in that shit.
They didn't bring up facts or evidence, they just told me to take a sociology class, or that I was just wrong for having such bigoted opinions, and my sister was acting like she was smarter than me because she's in college and I'm not.
They told me they were gonna "sit me down some time and list all the reasons on why I'm wrong".
They say the same shit over and over again, it feels like I'm arguing with little kids.

Attached: 1461298553527.jpg (552x631, 30K)

>little sister
>become a political whore
>possibly a feminist
Is pic related your sister?

Attached: feminist loli.jpg (900x1273, 1.75M)

They have a point. Take a sociology class sometime. All this new science and research coming out in the last 15 years and you've been sleeping on it. It's not your fault you're ignorant, though. Just take the time and educate yourself.

kys cuck faggot nigger chink

Wow, did you exhaust your entire vocabulary in that post? Lol jp

I suggest you take a coures in biology

there are 3.x genders

male female, and an obscure set of 'intersex' people who are all genetically fucked up. There are very few actual intersexed people in the world

Male-female people aren't actually fucked up, they just present with both sets of genetalia. Ultimately they're sterile but I think the majority have ovaries.

She's definitely a feminist, but not one of those really crazy ones, yet.
She's only a freshman, so she has more time to be brainwashed.
I already passed biology in highschool, I don't want to take it again.

You can tell how far into feminism she is by how much weight she's gained. When she dies her hair, the process is irreversible.

She is getting close to being considered overweight, if not already.
It's to the point where her stomach is sticking out and her arms are getting floppy.
I still care about her and I don't want her to become fat, but I don't know how to tell her that she's getting close to being overweight.

Gender is a psychological concept and term convinced by a psychologist in reference to mental state of being, therefore it is possible for gender to be created ad infinitum if you believe you are in control of your state of mind. You are thinking of Sex which refers to your biological sex, Male female or inter which typically occurs due to a mutation on the X chromosome. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gender_identity

It's a shame you yanks are so poorly educated on a very simple subject. I don't believe in most theories of gender, but I do not try and claim like a retarded that it is just biology, because they are separate, related concepts.

Sex and gender are synonyms and not amount of tumblr buzzwords will ever change it

>Gender is a psychological concept
Thank you.

It's not even a political thing, it's merely factual definitions of words.

Very sad attempt friend

Attached: 1460434859585s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

It doesn't matter what you say because she won't respect your opinion, Anything you say to her will be viewed as an attack and you will be the bad guy. I suggest leaving My 600 Pound Life on TV all the time. She needs to see where its all headed.

Women in college is a huge mistake. All the courses they take are made up bullshit. Feminism, gender studies, sociology, psychology. All unscientific horseshit. And they always work at Walmart after graduating because they come out even dumber than they went in. What a joke.

Attached: 1512437967163.png (645x773, 107K)

You're right. Gender is different from biological sex.

t. Jow Forums

>science and research
>sociology class
Have you ever taken that shitheap class?

Attached: photos.medleyphoto.7662549.jpg (365x205, 12K)

>psychology
Lmao that's exactly what she's taking.
I always joke to her how she's gonna be 40k in debt and gonna have a job that doesn't even pay that well(she wants to work in a specific field that doesn't pay well).

A sign of the upmost sophisticated intelligence lads

Gender and sex are the same thing. You can be a female who feels masculine. Doesn't make you a man. Your gender isn't male. Your sex isn't male. Sorry. Reality contradicts your insane fantasies and delusions and I refuse to entertain them, except possibly for pity such as a toothless homeless bum who thinks he's the president. It's nonsense and this recent trend of entertaining this particular brand of nonsense aggravates me.

Attached: 1524553212197.gif (298x198, 859K)

shut the fuck you gay ass cock sucking homo faggot kike ass nigger

I remember sociology no way it has turned to this we basically learnt about functionalists, Marxists and feminists and their views on areas like crime and other shit your bull shitting OP that is not what sociology is even meant to cover

Very typical. My sister majored psychology as well. Guess where she's working? Minimum wage fry cook. This is common. Tons of female psych and sociology majors who are stupid and working crap jobs. You're probably much smarter than she is, despite her "education." All I can say is go to school, because someone with a diploma will always be considered intellectually superior to you by default, even if you're a genius and they're a literal mongoloid.

Attached: 1512363322959.jpg (699x919, 214K)

And here our emperor Autist Maximo A.K.A 'The 13 year old Edgelord' picks his petite bottom from his chair and blames the jews

Yep that's exactly what we learned in my class too. It was pure bullshit. I'd advise tuning out everything you "learn" in sociology, it won't help you out in life. Will just turn you into a braindead ideologue.

Psychology is pseudoscience( do not confuse it with psychiatry brainlets) Sociology is not even a pseudoscience its straight up bullshit.
T. Forced to take both of these in uni

Tell her gender doesn't matter in cultureless times.

Shut up you dumb nigger boy

I think he is trying to communicate.

If your sister puts stock in sociology you should get her into a scientology. Equally full of pretentious bull shit, equally retarded, and equally evil.

>Leftists change the definitions of words.
>Complain when you use the real definition.
Sex = Gender. Anything else is mentally ill, or a genetic fuckup, a man born with 4 fingers is not a new human, he's an anomaly.
Transgender (Used to be called Transsexuals) obviously take hormones to the SEX they want to be lol. (You can have hormonal fuck ups that make you predispositioned to be transgender, for example 2D:4D finger ratio predicts transgenderism. (If you're male and your ring finger is shorter than your index you're more likely than average to be both transgender, and gay.)
Sociology is about as scientific as astrology, pay no mind to it.
t. a man that can think, has access to the internet and isn't a retard.

>Science and research
>muh trannies are more feminine and homosex is heritable
>muh intersex
>thus gender is a spectrum

Attached: download.png (127x144, 2K)

There's only two genders. The right one, and the wrong one.

Attached: 1479010641349.png (499x499, 14K)

I wouldn't classify intersex disorders as genders, seeing as they are mostly infertile as far as I can tell, and the degree to which they're underrepresented suggests that it is an abnormality rather than the product of normal development.

Psychologists and psychiatrists work together to treat a patient. Both are important.

Gender's a useful idea when you apply it to things that aren't people, e.g. flower arrangement and yoga are definitely girly, but men can do them too. When you apply the concept to people, it's weird double-think.

Can you cite me papers showing that the psychological phenomena of gender is independent of biological sex, or that it undeniably exists.

?*
Origningarinagaloraginalory

XY means boy and XX means girl, end of story.

Let's imagine that you were transformed one day. You're penis was completely removed and replaced with a functioning vagina, ovaries and periods and everything.
Is it not true that you would walk the same, talk the same, cross your legs the same? On the street, would strangers not call you sir?
Imagine if we took this a bit further. The next day, you grew breasts and your vocal cords were tightened to the pitch of the average woman. Is it not true that you would bind your new breasts to appear flat chested, so that others would still call you sir? Wouldn't you try to artificially deepen your voice?
This thing you would try to maintain, these handful of behaviors and appearances, are the essence of gender.
Something something roles something dometging infinite possibilities
Saying there are only two genders is like saying there are only two emotions: happy and sad

Attached: IMG_20171209_191640.jpg (240x240, 18K)

"science and research" consisting of speculation over other cultures by sheltered western academics.
Wow; so science, much research.

What disturbs me the most is that nowadays academia has become this hub where people act as some sort of clergy, deciding over the course of culture of millions of people. This shit has gone on for decades and it's becoming clear that they are just another group seeking to take advantage of the general populace.
With religions waning away in western countries, these idiots just need something else to keep the cattle in check by bickering or indulging in dumb shit.

women in a nutshell. Same with my mother and sister. Try having a rational argument with them, it's literally impossible.

You conflate personality and gender (which most see as either the expression of sex, or as synonymous with sex).
Also, if I literally just became a woman, at that point I'd embrace it. I assume with my newfound womanhood I would inherit the urge to have children and breed with successful men, etc. so it would be all that difficult. I don't think I would try to maintain my masculinity in that situation.

Should have told her to take a math class cause bitch can't count!

Of course, well I mean at least you are acknowledging the separation of the terms sex and gender, which is all I was trying to point out. citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.502.9219&rep=rep1&type=pdf

Here is a really interesting study into cultural gender differences which implicate a higher environmental and therefore non biological impact on gender. I question a lot of gender theory, it is just so retarded that some people do not understand the difference of concepts.

>The next day, you grew breasts and your vocal cords were tightened to the pitch of the average woman. Is it not true that you would bind your new breasts to appear flat chested, so that others would still call you sir? Wouldn't you try to artificially deepen your voice?
No, it's not true at all. I honestly would not give a fuck either way and would do the easiest possible thing, which in this case is buying some bras and dealing with it. Who cares?

I don't think about it because it's not useful but some theories were right about a few things even Marx or Durkhiem

My brother came back from college last year telling my father how he's a bigot 'but it's not his fault' because he 'subconsciously raised us in a racist house filled with white privilege.' He said this at Christmas dinner.
Subsequently, I no longer speak with my brother.

This is what happen when women go into power and education. Our ancestors were right all along.