Society does NOT care about us. Literally

Society does NOT care about us. Literally

Attached: qz1rsif6z3w01.jpg (599x780, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a jab at us, they're mocking the fact that killing yourself is the ultimate sign of weakness and weakness is a feminine trait

This is so incredible. Like the men suicide rate is so far up it's literally off the damn chart but won't someone, anyone think of the wamen? God damn that makes me mad

I never got that.
Killing yourself is probably the most ballsy thing someone can do.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QNJL6nfu__Q
incel anthem

The suicide rates of blacks being low is bs.
Blacks kills themselves by "keepin it real" all the time.
Its under reported basically.

I guess it depends on how you look at it, but most people aren't committing suicide thinking "Man, I have no idea what comes next, this is pretty EXTREME" it's more because they're sad and resigned and they yield to life's pressures, the exact opposite of what an alpha male would do.
From a biological perspective committing suicide automatically makes you an omega male, because not only were you not fit to live, you didn't even die trying to better your situation, you just threw in the towel.

they probably put trannies into the women category heh

Do the writers of these articles feel any shame at all about so brazenly shitting on men?

I mean, she can't make it any more clear she doesn't give a damn about male lives

when are people going to realise feminism is a man hating terrorist cult

>HuffPostWomen
>focuses on women

Do everyone in this thread not understand how rates work?

An increase from 5 to 7.5 is an increase of 50%.
From 20 to 26 is an increase of 30%.
50 is considerably larger, almost twice as big, as 30.

If you look at the native rates it is even more skewed towards women.

In the same way you don't minimise the suicide rates in America by looking at Sri Lanka's (which is ~three times larger for men), you shouldn't minimise the alarming increase for women by comparing them to men's.

what's "keepin it real"?
can white males do it too?

HuffPo is not society, HuffPo is a journalistic garbage dump.

He's saying they're more prone to self destructive behavior and dangerous acts to impress their homies.

youtube.com/watch?v=bVHuZ8xkbyI

Remember that YOLO meme craze? There were blacks typing yolo then committing suicide by driving their cars into walls or off cliffs.
Other examples
>pulling guns on cops
>overdosing on drugs

Yup that's the double standard, society at no point in history has ever cared about boys commiting suicide as much as girls commiting suicide. In fact in many cases they formalized and glorified male suicide, see seppeku.

This is because the essential nature of being male is to be disposable, somebody who can be replaced by another male. A villiage with 1 woman and 10 men is in more dire straits than one with 10 women and 1 man. People only tend to care about male death when it happens to high status men, or men people had their hopes up for. The flipside of disposability is because so many men are disposable, if you're a man who is very genetically fit and high status and such, you can achieve greater heights than women can. That's not much good to Jow Forums though.

Such is the lot of being male.

>White male suicide rate going up

Of course it is, yet according to the media this suicide is nothing but people moping over a "loss of privilege" and thus can safely be ignored.

Hey user

You're incorrect, the chart shows rates (f'(x)), and the male rate increased more than the female rate.

What you're trying to talk about is how rate acceleration (f''(x)) works, and yes indeed the female rate is accelerating faster than the male rate, but it's still significantly smaller than the male rate.

I honestly do not understand how somebody could post that image with that caption.

>Huffington Post
Fake news.

Attached: diversity in online journalism.png (628x619, 341K)

Yes, and I explained why you shouldn't compare the rates directly. Looking at normalised f''(x) is far more useful.

>Men killing themselves in huge numbers
Huffpo: "meh"
>Women start killing themselves ever so slightly more but still small numbers
Huffpo: "STOP THE FUCKING PRESS!!!!!! THIS IS *IMPORTANT*"

>pulling guns on cops
>overdosing on drugs
That's not suicide, that's just niggers being retarded as usual.

Those are some depressing statistics, holy shit.

Numale not accepted.

I always thought it had some beauty to it. What's your most primal instinct? Self-preservation. By killing yourself you are announcing to the world that you have defeated your beastly nature.

>huffpoo women
Why are you even bothering with such garbage.

Holy shit the gap between Natives/Whites and everyone else is staggering. I can understand the Native suicide rate being so high but what the hell is up with the white one?

>white suicide rate almost as high as the suicide rates of those whose's land we have pillaged and raped

Is this some sort of racial karma going on here?

Jow Forums would say that you guys are basically going through the early stages of what you put the natives through, so in a way I guess it's karma

The percentage increase for women is much higher.

>A villiage with 1 woman and 10 men is in more dire straits than one with 10 women and 1 man.
Only if they existed in a vacuum. In reality, the village with a single man would get wrecked by neighbouring tribes and couldn't defend itself while the one with 10 men would likely try to raid another village for women.

I remember reading about how when humans don't face any troubles they start going depressed and suicidal and the least likely people to be troubled are middle-class due to being in the bracket where they're told they have everything they could ever want and because most white people tend to fit into the middle-class or upper-class category the rate of suicide becomes higher but I've been thinking about it isn't it like when you get bored of everything and your last attempt at making life better turns out shit which is why I think the suicide rate amongst people in their middle ages who collect guns is high

That image is such a fucking blackpill

>(((HuffPost)))
Liberalism is amnetal illness

They would still die in a vacuum. One man cannot do all the manual labor for eleven people and we all know women aren't going to be building houses.

A hunter-gatherer, or in this case just gatherer, society can provide sufficient nourishment for its members without the need of heavy manual labour. If the man didn't impregnate every woman simultaneously, they'd survive. It wouldn't be luxurious though.

No, that shouldn't be counted as suicide. Suicide is the deliberate taking of one's life with the direct objective of dying. Niggers being retarded subhumans and crashing their car while livestreaming the police chasing them at 200km/hr doesn't count

>ignoring the fact that native American men and women kill themselves more than anyone
They really have it fucked up in this country. It's so sad because they were just here minding their own business and then Europeans came and fucked their whole wave up. The worst part is that most Indians welcomed them.

There's this story of when Columbus landed on one of the Caribbean islands. The natives gave him a crown that looked like their king's. They would give these crowns to people who landed on their island to tell them "you're our equal"

The sociopath Columbus took this as them saying "you're our king" and decided to cut their hands off.

The Spaniards were taking Indian babies and slamming them up against rocks. Columbus would take newborns and throw them to hungry dogs right in front of their mothers.

He bragged about having an Indian woman in his home and beating her until she allowed him to fuck her.

The Aztecs went from one of the most powerful empires in North and Central America to being chained in caves and digging for gold. Now their descendants ("los hijos de la chingada/children of the raped" as they call themselves in Mexico) sit on Jow Forums and hate their own brown skin and wish they were the same race as the people who raped and murdered their ancestors.

The people who were so welcoming to whites now sit in reservations, living no different from the people in the favelas of Brazil.

Then we go to school and they have the nerve to teach us that the pilgrims came to America and the Indians welcomed them and they all sat together and ate a big dinner and lived happily ever after.

Attached: 2E1974F0-577A-443B-8071-6F8BF2CA8EEB.png (365x344, 77K)

"The children of the raped". How powerful is that? How many ethnicities today can say this about their people? That they're the children of raped mothers?

disgusting leftist. repulsive

imagine actually going through life believing this

And to think at no point did the experienced warriors of these tribes try to stop a bunch of prissy noblemen holding muskets

They actually did but the majority of the tribes had less advanced weaponry and no immunity to the diseases that the Europeans brought with them. That's how even an advanced empire like the Aztecs, who at one point where defeating the Spaniards, ended up losing. It's hard to fight when you've been given some European plague.

Then there were tribes like the ones Columbus first came into contact with. The tribes of the islands weren't very warlike. They were fishermen. Sometimes they'd shoot arrows at each other but they were for the most part very peaceful and just assumed that anybody who came to their island wanted to buy fish.

>men suicide rates have always been higher
>encourage women to behave like men
>women suicide more often
hmm what could have possibly led to this outcome

I don't feel bad for the aztecs at all because they were fucking brutal. Did you hear the story about how one tribe sent over a princess as a sign of goodwill and the aztecs filleted her and had the head priest wear her skin?

I know lefties hate christianity but how much worse would it be if the the aztec religion became the dominant religion of the world.

Well more and more women are ruling this society. Of course life is going to become worse for the both genders.

Native americans and whites have it pretty shitty when it comes to suicides

Yeah the Aztecs had it coming to them but even still, their whole empire (not tribe, not village) was decimated and they ended up mining for gold in caves.

Could you imagine if someone went to Rome during their height and just fucked them so bad that they were all chained in caves?

You mad, redboi?

Attached: 1515829412750.jpg (1032x1400, 220K)

niggers do kill themselves the point is for some reason the media glosses over the fact and attributes it to something other than suicide like what you are doing.
Basically no one seems to give a fuck if blacks are suicidal and kill themselves.

This is literally toxic masculinity, in that men are expected by society to not address their emotions, and in turn bottle them up and end up killing themselves, but you guys just hear the word "masculinity" and think it's some "feminazi conspiracy" to attack men.

Where are you getting this idea that black people are killing themselves that much? The stats say different. No ones saying it doesn't happen, they just dont do it as much as others. Suicide isn't part of their culture.

The funny thing is though that it used to be and blacks had no problem killing themselves during the Middle Passage because the majority of them believed in reincarnation and figured they'd be back home in a week.

men kill themselves because of things like losing their jobs or their wives and kids
Not bottling up their emotions you piece of shit.

there are reports that young black people have the highest suicide rates.
There seems to be this attitide that blacks are some how immune to mental illness despite them showing signs of menral illness.
Its like how blacks have a higher risk of dying of cancer and lower life expectancies
None of them get checked up.
A black person commits suicide society just says it passes it off as nothing. Just a fatality.

This is ACTUALLY WHAT FEMINIST LEFTISTS BELIEVE
No, men kill themselves because we're constantly told we're evil, obsolete, and worthless.

No one's saying they're immune to mental illness, it's just that they don't take mental illness seriously. Neither do Hispanics. That's why they're at the bottom when it comes to suicide.

I don't know if what you're saying is true. I just think it's more likely that black people either tough it out or commit suicide in less conventional ways (drug overdose/putting themselves in situations to get killed, etc)

I remember I had a manager at an old job who was a black guy. We were talking about depression and he said that when he was a kid, he was suicidal and he decided to drive through the neighborhood of an enemy gang and start shit with the gang members there so he could get killed.

Of course that wouldn't have been considered a suicide.

Women all being journalists explains the media bias very well. Mostly women with a few soibois.

>its literally off the damn chart

Its literally not

I agree with you on the actual argument but dont be a retard

>"""toxic masculinity"""
>will fuck only highly 'toxic' masculine men

Attached: the kind of social justice women want to see.jpg (681x912, 245K)

Lmao this pretty clearly never happened you god damn dipshit

the top picture is just a guy having some fun with his friends? also, i don't think most people know what half the things on the bottom image mean...

>i don't think most people know what half the things on the bottom image mean..
You have to go back, and since you were complaining about toxic masculinity before, there is a more appropriate place for you roastie.

Attached: back to tumblr.png (1079x1463, 1.04M)

so do you just hate women because they don't want to pose for pictures with you lying on top of their butts or what? I don't get it

>so do you just hate women because they don't want to pose for pictures with you lying on top of their butts or what? I don't get it
Imagine being this delusional. Not sure you got that out of the picture.

Attached: brainlet 9.jpg (202x249, 8K)

women don't want to hang men with shallow cheekbones, I think you're the delusional one here lol.

>women don't want to hang men with shallow cheekbones
Nah, they just won't fuck them is all.

Stop being so dim. I don't even agree with him but I know exactly what he was trying to say with that picture. You're acting retarded on purpose.

he'd get fucking arrested if he was unattractive, and before you screech "SELF-IMPROVEMENT!!", i'm talking about facial aesthetics and height.

>999,974.8 out of every 100,000 white men will die from accidents, disease, old age, intentional violence, or other random acts of destruction
Feels bad man.

Also there's no way these figures can be accurate. it seems like everyone knows someone who knows someone who committed suicide at the very least.

IIIIIIIIEHHEUHYKUHFHJ

I have seen some flat out ugly, acne scarred, chubby, pignosed bugeyed dudes get laid. This is just wrong. Women probably aren't fucking you because you're insecure or don't know how to charm them, user.
it's a ridiculous point that doesn't hold.
>he'd get fucking arrested if he was unattractive
are you listening to yourself? this is completely crazy, no he wouldn't, why on earth would he? If four girls consent to posing for a photo with a man, why would he then be arrested for it? You know a man couldn't stay in that position long enough for a photo to be taken unless all the women holding him up were blatantly okay with it right?

>accidents, disease, old age, intentional violence, or other random acts of destruction
>feels bad man
So the majority of white men die in the way the majority of people in general die?

The world won't end with a bang, but with a whisper.

Attached: 1525435979986.jpg (414x513, 36K)

I'd be more inclined to agree with you if the absolute increase in the male rate wasn't a bit over half of what the female rate is in total.

I don't understand how nobody has noticed this.
>rise of smartphones and social media
>rise of suicide and depression rates

I meant to imply that suicide is probably preferable to not committing suicide because you're going to die anyway, but it will be an even worse experience because you can't control or anticipate it, and it's surprising that so few people come to this conclusion.

> Native Americans whiter than actual whites
reservations must be feels central

A lot of things are rising and falling.

But there's a very obvious correlation between the two. People got addicted to the constant flow of information coming at them 24/7 and no longer want to hold real relationships, thus causing depression and leading to suicide.

Of course they are. Look at how these people live. They live even worse in Latin America.

Attached: AC6F1BC3-05E7-46F7-83B4-86E38627F7C2.jpg (600x300, 80K)

No one thinks to connect the two. Mainstream society has JUST figured out that social media sites and apps are built to make people addicted to them. People are JUST realizing that Facebook is spying on them. It's gonna take a while before they realize what smartphones are doing to people.

> be cumskin
> fucking kill YOURSELF
LMAAAOOO
whitebois btfo!!!

Attached: 1513017846304.jpg (3000x1896, 1.17M)

It's amazing how only a select few figured that shit out. I had a facebook account for maybe a week before figuring out how it's designed to pull you in. Deleted it almost instantly.

they wouldn't consent if he was unattractive, you retard

and? we are suppose to be expendable. that's what being a man is about. only the strong survive you pathetic piece of shit

so then he'd only go to jail if he sexually assaulted a bunch of people like a fucking weirdo, you dumbass

youtube.com/watch?v=bnMAh-0wmhg
>posting the censored cuck version

the jews keep trying to delete the original from history