Is gump the original cuck?

Is gump the original cuck?

Attached: Kurt-Russell-Voiced-Elvis-Forrest-Gump.jpg (1633x1633, 284K)

He was retarded though so I don't think it really counts.

he simply is reatarded.

Fuck that movie. Literally "le boomers were so great" propaganda

Ten times better than you millenial and gen Z trash. Go eat some tide pods, kid

>boomer browsing Jow Forums
how pathetic. Ruin our country and then invade our internet forum

You guys had a blast and ruined the world at the same time
Tell me why i shouldnt hate you...

This is the earliest cuck I can think of.

Attached: Guido_Reni_-_St_Joseph_with_the_Infant_Jesus_-_WGA19304.jpg (1029x1255, 102K)

No I was just raised with the decency to respect my elders

The only bad shit I see coming from the world being ruined is from Gen Z and millenials wanting everything to be trans, brown and queer

Thats because the sexual market is fucked up

My generation treated me worse than Boomers treated me. Why should I side with them automatically?

His IQ was 75. Not retarded.

Hey faggot thanks for not solving social security. Now I have to deal with that shit. This is why millennials and gen z are putting you in shitty retirement homes, as you deserve

>be a retarded
>lead interdastimgs life
>impregnate girl of dream
How cuck he?

>>impregnate girl of dream
After she rode the cock carousel and her eggs were microchimerized. Also no evidence the kid was his.

>Is gump the original cuck?
the world existed before 1994 youngfag

I'm Millennial and my generation treated me like shit. My parents gave me everything.

>shes gonna cuck a retarded ma-
Fuck, forgot hes a millionaire. Holy shit Gump got cucked,KEK.

youngfags crying about boomers all the time are fucking pathetic

Didn't she die right after telling him about the kid? I think it was more like "How do I ensure my genes have a safe environment to survive in after I die? Oh yeah, that cuck I grew up with"

>Go eat some tide pods, kid
When cases of tide-pod consumption occurs less often than vitamin overdoses? Get off your high-horse.

Yes, she got pozzed, lmao.

He got cucked by antifa, they are the true Alpha males

Gump is in that wonderful zone where he's just retarded enough that he isn't smart enough to get really depressed. He also shits luck.

They think their same age peers would give them more opportunity instead of firing them or not hiring them. They are delusional.

for Boomers, by Boomers

Well, yeah, the bitch was lucky the kid wasn't black, because even Gump wouldn't buy that shit.

>implying he wouldnt still take care of the little quadroon