>college is over
>no friends
>no memories
>shit grades
>no more passion for the field i studied
>four year hole in my life
>didn't attend graduation
>no future to look forward to
How do you get over the regret? I just want to go back and redo it all.

Attached: kill me.png (509x619, 8K)

Well, I'm in the same boat and I've decided to sudoku

Oh and crippling debt. But that should've been obvious.
I'd do it but my parents are still alive. The pain is unreal right now.

I don't even remember most of college. I remember high school. That's when I had friends. College I was a ghost. Absolute ghost. I had no one, and most days I didn't even say a word to anyone. I coasted through 4 years with no memorable experiences whatsoever.

>I had no one, and most days I didn't even say a word to anyone
Did you try to do anything or just waited in your room for miracle?

Same here. You hit the nail on the head when you said you do not remember most of it too. Before I even realized what happened I had already isolated myself and forgotten how to socialize.

yeah that's college alright
sounds like you got the full experience

Not that user (I'm OP) but it was similar for me. I never waited for a miracle. I just had unbearable depression and anxiety issues. Most of my time was spent in escapism or crying in bed.

It was a commuter school. 80% lived outside of campus. Not that campus life was any better, place was a ghost town during the weekends. I tried joining a club but I left the first day.

Everyone else was getting laid weekly, had girlfriends, friends, industry connections, good grades, and good mental health. I doubt our experience is that of the typical college student.

Your living in a reality that doesn't exist. Most people hate there lives and lots of people had terrible college experiences.

What did you get a degree in? Why did you study something for which you have no passion?

Computer Science. I liked programming going into it, but now it's just depression-induced apathy and I have no interest in anything really.

>. I tried joining a club but I left the first day.
Why?

That's a respectable degree user, with which I think you have the option to make a real career of it, or do freelance/small hour work while you work on finding your passion. I definitely wouldn't scoff at a computer science degree as a waste of four years.

same but high school

I can't even take an hour each day to write code anymore. Mindless wagecucking honestly sounds more appealing and less anxiety inducing.

And it's a total waste because I have no memories. I don't know how to interact with people anymore. All I have is this regret and wishing that I made friends at minimum. I'll never get into grad school so that's not an option either. I'm just fucked.

bulgarian mafia here. so you're saying you have nothing to lose

This is happening to me right now. This first year flew by in the blink of an eye...

>yfw no clerkship on the horizon
suicidal law student right here. all my mates have their shit locked down.

Shut up dumb faggot. Its not like everyone who failed at something just didnt try hard enough. Statistically there will be losers in a given area. Not everyone can be a CEO weirdly enough

college hate thread?
college hate thread.

most of it was a waste of my time too OP. i fucking hate it here and i just implied i want to kill myself to my parents