Does anybody ever get the feeling that we're living in a alternative reality where everything is happening the opposite...

Does anybody ever get the feeling that we're living in a alternative reality where everything is happening the opposite to how it should?

Attached: 1524998192112.jpg (629x389, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dunno i dont want to live in any reality

Yes.
Why are trannies socially acceptable now?

Do all the mysteries of the universe lead to this question?

Nope, that just means your ideas about how the world should work are unrealistic. Get wise, son.

not really, i just feel like something big's going to happen soon.
we're all just waiting for the next phase.

Actually, no. I feel like I'm living in a reality that is course-correcting itself to stay on track.

I used to have what I thought were memories. They were vivid enough. It was just my childhood, playing super nintendo games and what not. One of those games was a Mario game.
I remember overworld graphics; everything was pre-rendered, like donkey kong; but the levels themselves reminded me of super mario world, except the yoshi was detailed like in Yoshi's island. Mario had some more detail. And I remember the levels were extensive and had a lot of cool features, and it brought me back to the first mario games. Anyway, there's so many other details of this particular mario game, from this memory I have.
When I became 18, I remembered this mario game, and I'm thinking to myself "Hey, I have to go play that game again". I vividly remembered each level, the layout of the map, etc, and I was convinced that it was a real game, but I could find no such game, not even a beta or a prerelease. It simply didn't exist. I had to do some digging, and what I found shocked me to the core. What I found out was that Yoshi's island, subtitled "Super mario world 2" was supposed to be the successor to the super mario world game, and there was a large prospect of it having pre-rendered graphics (like dk); every bit of the details from my memory matched the development details, concepts, and a lot of things that were eventually dropped in the actual game. Nintendo decided to go with a more cartoony game, featuring mario as a baby.

To this day, I still remember the game that was "supposed" to be.. But it doesn't exist. Fate has a way of course correcting events so that they line up with a plan.

Attached: caesar cat.png (367x482, 8K)

I think that the forces currently in power are using their influence to make the world into a "bizarro world" where everything is the opposite of how it should be.
Basically we're living in the biblical end times lol

Yeah it feels like reality is slowly unravelling. The 2016 election was definitely an example of that, kek

no. your preconceived notion of reality was an illusion

watch this youtube.com/watch?v=-fny99f8amM

No. I think there is a base universal natural order to human behaviour, and that what we see as "bizarre" is merely an expression of this in the face of the result of arrogant conjecture and God-play by the political class and intelligentsia.

Yes. Everything went crazy when they turned that CERN machine on. I even started to become gay around that time and previous to that I found guys completely repulsive. I wish I was joking.

The world ended in 2012. The simulation started then. Chaos is near.

Attached: reck.gif (342x239, 981K)

>bbc
>sinister music
>melodramatic
into the trash
it goes

I had a dream about this once: Basically, I was taking a selfie with one of those alien pods looking technology and it looked like I was about to get in one and was so happy, the sorroundings looked metallic white. I had a black hair and a nice beard in that dream with an athletic body like I do basketball. It was all black instantly right after the selfie flash took off.

No. These digits confirm that meme magic helped us course-correct, and that the island was a dog-whistle about the global shadow government.

The majority of tbe public doesn't but if they say anything against them on social media they will be shamed and probably lose their job. If they say anything against them at work they will definitely lose their job.

People have been saying this since the 90s. Probably long before that too, i was just too young to notice it.

i bet you think those awful snap judgements actually help you in life

Iesson 5

How it should is bad.
Kek fixed this reality by removing the cancerous jewish order.
One day frogposting will die and a new order will come that's more benevolent

Do you ever wonder when you are sitting listening to these type of documentaries why they choose to play creepy music when revealing mundane things to you?
You are a complete fucking idiot to listen to the bbc and these big revelation style docs.
They play the sinsiter music to get a response out of half wits like you.
They manipulated your dumb mind.

probably, i just personally have been feeling strongly about this only for recent times.
like all life for me pre 2014 has just been erased from my mind, it's all just hazy to me

some of us have the capability to watch things we don't fully agree with while analysing the information being presented and picking the things we do find interesting.

clearly you're someone of just mildly above average intelligence who goes around thinking he's some genius for pointing out the most simplistic of social commentary. well done. a true insight.

If you study history you'll things went all fucked up every once in a while. This feeling that we're past all that is an illusion of youth.

Its a fucking bbc documentary they are t going to tell you the secrets of the universe.
Protip: if you ever ever EVER watch a documentary where they play dramatic, sinister and creepy music when the narrator speaks.
Its a dramatisation.
Its not real.

How old are you? Origini

music has an emotional effect? holy shit man I think you're onto something big here!

So you understand that music plays with your emotions.
That they are actually playing music to elict a response from you.
Have you actually watched the documentary? Its nonsensical it skips from stock forecast to prozac to psychiatry

>dramatisation
No mr simpson noooooooo!
>dramatisation may not have happened

>Being thiss butthurt
Well like it or not i just redpilled you on the bullshit that is mainstream documentary film making.
Next time you hear xfiles style music when watching one you wont be so gullible.

No, feels pretty standard, the only weird thing is that the world is oddly peaceful right now

It must have happened a while ago. It feels upside down that's for sure.

Yes, it's called derealisation and is a byproduct of anxiety. Look it up, you'll learn a lot.

no.
here is what is going on. You were programmed, brain washed to expect a certain result

>thiss butthurt
It's just a little simpsons joke kiddo, you'll be ok.

the simpsons is old and had its time get a better interest /co/lon cancer

>upset about a classic show
Just how young are you?

>thinks being tired of a show that had its time decades ago is a sign of youth.
You simpsons autists really are fucking cancer.

>Why are trannies socially acceptable now?
No one like them. Ironically (post-2012) anons are really defensive of trannies.

It's just nobody wants to be accused of hate.

>autists
>using autist as an insult on Jow Forums
Young fool, you referenced the xfiles and that's only around 4 years younger than the simpsons.

This has always been happening, OP. It's not like you switched timelines or whatever schizo-plot you have hatched up in your head. In fact, it's a collective willingness to lend credence to ideas that are really out there without any real basis that causes the mass hysterias we have today.

Existence was never supposed to be like this (if something as pathetic as this can even be considered existence). Ever.

Nope, we deserve this.