Life is Strange

anyone else in love with max here?
she's the perfect angel.

i met a girl @college whos just like her, shy, cute etc etc. she even looks like her.
but im to autistic to speak to her. kms?

Attached: francois-klose-maxcaulfield-beautyrender-francoisklose.jpg (1658x2048, 372K)

i met her @train first, then @lecutre twice. still haven't talked to her. i don't know what to say.

daily reminder that she sooner or later wil turn to a slut and fuck even more guys to make up for the lost years being a "cute shy girl"

gtfo incel

Where do you think you are bitch ass?

a place for robots

robots aren't synonymous with incels, not everyone is a basketcase like you

fuck off tumblr
I haven't ""played"" this leftist excuse for a game and never will

disgusting leftist. go join antifa so you can be put in jail

I don't like using the term "incel" because it's reddit shit much like the word normie.

However if you don't hate women or you want to be a beta orbiter bitch boy then you're not a robot

stop watching anime
stop playing video games

rotting your brain, you aare

I really liked max's character. It's too bad she's in such an underwhelming game.

Attached: AF726021-2258-4E97-B653-910F8022B336.jpg (900x900, 443K)

my friend played this unironically and wants me to play it. it's all over for him.

if you had a button in front of you that would kill all people who voted for trump, i bet you would press it. you would then write a feminist article about how you don't regret anything, and will now abort your 8 month, 29 day child that chad gave you. and you would file the post under "comedy"

you sicken me. go listen to more john oliver

that's how sick you are

This
Absolutely based post

if i had a button that would kill all people, i would press it.

H-hey guys
Has anyone noticed that Max teleports around campus, and twitches rapidly in the middle of conversations? Why is everyone ignoring this?

Kate was much better I wish I will find a girl like her in my life

Attached: 1501862976913.jpg (425x516, 40K)

somebody dead?

FUCKING ROASTED LMAO

>He didn't save her

fuck victoria the dumb cunt, jefferson should have just raped and killed her instead

The game doesn't actually have any ideological message. I thought so too at first. Sure, the main characters (Max and especially Chloe) are your typical college-age leftie grills, though you can somewhat affect Max's actions, but the thing is the game doesn't actually at all make you feel like they're necessarily completely right. Think kind of like Breaking bad, where you don't have to completely symphatize with Walter, but you understand him. For example, in the game David, Chloe's "asshole" conservative veteran step-dad, is someone who you aren't actually made to hate in the game. Even though Chloe certainly does, Max doesn't have to, and on top of that, david is actually proven to be in the right at the end, and saves the day. Also, the character of Nathan is handled much better than I originally thought. The "crazy rich school shooter white boy" is actually shown to have been manipulated, and isn't portrayed as a monster, as you might expect. In the prequel he's also shown to have a kind side, and to have been bullied, which then led to drug use in the first game. All in all I wouldn't call it leftist propaganda at all. Have an opem mind fellas!

Yes OP.
I would utterly, without doubt, plow the fuck out of Max's pussy. I would bang her any fucking where. I wonder what she smells like mate.

How does her poo taste like?

That's all well and good.
The game was boring as all get out, and your choices didn't matter.

I liked the game but didn't really like Max too much. She was left really blank and void of personality, I assume in an attempt for girls who played to game to project themselves into her.

This is now an original Kate thread.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1920x1080, 102K)

Kate looks the sort who'd LOVE it doggystyle but think of Jesus the whole time.