>always delegated to best friend tier
>have long hair
>"can I braid it"
>have long eyelashes
>"can I curl them?"
>Do squats
>women fucking assault me and grab my ass
>"wow lol you have a great but"

Why do women fucking do this? They put you as a best friend and then just treat you like a fucking doll or some shit. I'm a person too you fucking shits, why should I be thrown away from having a chance? Like seriously I feel like I'm some game for them just cause I'm ugly, where's the sympathy?

Attached: IMG_4052.jpg (1137x1150, 139K)

I've had this shit happen to me too, they wanted to do my nails and put me in a dress.
Of course I told them to fuck off. Women today are fucked up beyond help, they fuck Chad then use their (((friends))) as additional human resources.
As a man, you should NEVER become friends with a woman. Because this kind of shit is what happens. Now you know OP, learn from your mistakes.

>(((friends)))
>???
is this the new meme?

Be my original bf or at least post your hair or your butt

having a girl play about with your hair and do dumb shit with it IS LITERALLY the comfiest feeling on the planet, unless they tug on it like an idiot it feels really fucking nice

Thank you, fucking Christ they have never fully asked me to crossdressing yet or else I'd just completely give up.

I'm shit at keeping friends anyway so now I'm at least away from that, if I do make friends they'll 100% be men this time. Women literally will use you for amusement if they can't use you for sex.

No it's not it's literally them saying that they can touch you all they want but you'll never be able to touch them and youlll always be a virgin.

bet youve never even had it done to you, fucking faggot, its relaxing as fuck

Maybe if you're a cuck boy with no self respect

Go ahead and let Stacey dress you up like her personal doll, maybe you can even sit in the corner like a doll while she fucks her boyfriend.

You're just wrong, I'm sorry but that's the way it is. Why would you want women to touch you when you know it's just a tease and will never be reprocated.

If you want to be seen as an eligible man, maybe try stop being such a sissy?

You know why, right?

It's because they don't find you threatening or intimidating.

What am I supposed to do clip off my eyelashes and pray that Jesus gives me a sick jawline.?

This actually isn't bad advice OP, it's time to cut your hair and try to become more masculine.
We all had the long hair phase at some point and it never did anybody any favors.

Yep, I'm literally an omega male that's lower than a woman in dominance.

Cut yo hair
Grow a beard (or any facial hair that you can muster)

>ewwww user why do you like a pedo shaaave lol
No thanks I'm not dealing with that again.

Are you a manlet? If not, you can always physically dominate the women and put them in their place. Don't like how they're touching your hair? Slap them on the wrist. Can't take getting your ass grabbed? Pin them down.

But if you are a manlet, this will not do anything.

>listening to roasties

Disregard everything they say, I'm totally serious. They wanted to dress you up like a fucking doll, why would you listen when they tell you to shave?

Is 5'7 a manlet or will that still work at that height?

Well I still want a girlfriend and if they say I look like she are they lying or something? Why?

>What am I supposed to do clip off my eyelashes
Cut your hair retard

Damn that sucks dude. Yes you are a manlet. I'm sorry, nothing can really change your predicament. Find a new set of female friends

Screw that they're all the same I'll just go to clubs and lose my virginity to a drunk fat chick so I don't have to worry about it.

Dont listen to that other fag, some dudes looked fucked with a crustache. I grow pubes but it contours my face and emphasizes my barely existing cheekbones so I keep it, gets thicker every year.
My friend literally looks like; Uncle I swear he sat down on a railroad spike!, with a mustache.

Ancient indian wisdom sez: "Would you ask the fish how to catch it?"

Basically never take dating advice from a female. That includes "tips" on how to dress and present yourself. They cannot be trusted.

Why wouldn't the want to include more hot men in the dating pool? I'd tell a chick to lose weight or get better makeup.

Do you think Chad has to go to a female to learn how to attract women?
lol no, he had a dad to teach him that.