So called "fembots" all have a job, tons of friends, a loving family, and a gf/bf

>so called "fembots" all have a job, tons of friends, a loving family, and a gf/bf
This is why femoids cannot be anything other than normies. They should stop thinking they are in any way different from other girls.

Attached: infinite.jpg (926x1088, 790K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0A4aeTvxQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

femcel is the funniest thing ive ever heard.

You completely misunderstand fembots. They are different. Unique. Watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0A4aeTvxQE

lol fucking women are trying to imitate incels guys they truly are cancer.

I'm most asexual (sometimes lesbian) and developed a real cold personality after spending years of telling guys to leave me alone which makes people think I'm weird.

>sometimes lesbian
H-how does that manifest?

Attached: tumblr_p4en7aLdJT1rj95qoo1_500~02.jpg (500x372, 29K)

It's a bit random but when it comes I just have a strong desire to give oral. I'm not really into girls as a whole but I absolutely love vagina.

That's reasonable enough. But you wouldn't like to have an actual gf or anything?

Having a job doesn't necessarily make you a normalfag, though it's a possible symptom. Rest definitely do though. And yes, even worse, they tend to have had ample sexual experience with several partners. Many self-described fembots have even cheated many times.

You have 0 clue what asexual means. That makes you believe you are in fact a wom*n.

At what point is a person not a normie? I might not be a robot but I'm not a normie, maybe a failed one. It's not normal to have no friends except my bf and mom.

This is stupid. She is super cute.

Robot is a combination of factors (from whatever origin, can be mental or physical) that cannot be fixed and cause extreme societal difficulties.
The most "normal" robots are those who have apd or real social anxiety (i.e. the kind that doesn't get fixed by behavior therapy and doesn't merely "develop"). Since none of us have studied real robots in a neuroscience or even psychology setting, the best we can do is use symptoms as "examples": a robot will typically feel drained from interacting even for very short lengths of times (minutes) with people, and will usually feel a sense of dread associated with the prospect of initiating conversation. Often, beyond dread, robots can pump themselves into readiness to initiate, but as soon as they turn toward a target, all will just vanishes with no particular feeling attached to this.
Another class of very normal robots are those who simply have no confidence because they're ugly or deformed.
In both cases, they will typically do fine in conversations where people initiate first, especially if it's someone they know (such as a long-time colleague, a friend, or family).
This is by opposition as another kind, those with conditions like selective mutism, real autism, real bpd, etc.

A failed normalfag (sometimes called cyborg, but people who use that term should kill themselves) is a normalfag who expresses symptoms similar to that of a robot: for example, they can have developed meme social anxiety (a legitimate condition, but completely fixable through conditioning, thus nowhere near related to robots in scope).

It is impossible for a robot to become a normalfag, and some symptoms, like having had many friends at any time in life, or having had a significant other at any point, are contradictory conditions (the absence of this doesn't prove you're a robot, but the presence of this proves you're a normalfag, as you have the sufficient capacity to reach these states).

Disgussting. Wanting so lick some virus infested fuckhole others jizz in. Have fun with your cancer.

It isnt like there is only robots and normies.

Anyone who is sufficiently redpilled and able to break some of the brainwashing is not a normie anymore.

Or iam just wrong here and should fuck off back to Jow Forums.

You are wrong here and should fuck off back to Jow Forums

how fucking new r u men?

I appreciate your thorough response and agree with a lot of what you wrote. I disagree with what you said about having had friends making someone immune from robothood- that isn't accounting for trauma or mental issues that can develop in teen/adulthood, often causes the isolation in the first place. I largely agree with that you're saying, though. A good foundation is one of the biggest determining factors of mental health and success, and if someone can do it once they probably can again.

On the thread topic, I feel like females can't have this scale applied to them, though, because one would have to actively try NOT to have a boyfriend to remain single as a female. Even those with severe mental and social impairments rarely end up alone unless they have unrealistic standards. I'll have to admit that the robot label can't apply to a female, but that does not make every female an automatic normie in my understanding of the word. If your definition of normie is just someone that isn't completely socially disconnected from society, I'd be forced to agree.

brandnew. This whole incel bashing makes me somehow furious and i need some outlet. Next they will come after me because iam single for 5 years and havent pursued any pussy. Friends and Family are already bashing me for it. Last thing i need is being seen as evil and dangerous because i dont have a gf. We will end up with reverse sharia where you cant go without femal company out of the house cause someone might think you are a dangerous incel.

>redpilled
This word has been hijacked by delusional incels and is complete shit now. It might as well translate to "I know everything about women despite being a basement-dwelling kissless virgin."

So they reduced the redpill into hard fact about women instead of the classical redpill = unconforatble/painfull reality/truth ?

>that isn't accounting for trauma or mental issues that can develop in teen/adulthood
Fair enough. For example it's possible to have acid thrown in your face or to develop various conditions like untreatable crohn's disease.
Though even then, I think having had friends before the event disqualifies someone from being a robot due to the past experience having had a marking effect on the person if nothing else.

>females can't have this scale applied to them
see
>robot label can't apply to a female,

>that does not make every female an automatic normie in my understanding of the word
That's why there are failed normalfags. They're still normalfags, just an inferior class of normalfag.

Gross baka

Wake up Jonah

Attached: 384EB32D00000578-0-image-a-101_1473797357000.jpg (634x401, 52K)

>hard fact
But it is not hard facts. Kissless virgin NEETs do not know anything about women, this is a fact.

Jonah should have went nuclear.
Poor guy got melted into the beta by hollywood jews.
Should have responded
"Hes too good looking for you, and you're too poor for me."

Attached: 1506174747479.jpg (626x717, 34K)

Used to have none of those. I have a job for 6 months at least but I don't know what to do about that.
I have a handful of friends but really don't feel I'm at all important to any of them. I may see one of them once a year if I'm lucky and make the effort to connect. although in fairness people should move on and grow up and get on with life. I'm just not ready for that. I think possibly because I never had much of a childhood or youth.
I feel as lonely and down as anyone, even if I try and keep busy. I'm very much alone so I always retreat to Jow Forums for my social interaction. always have

>tries to hold back laughter; obviously faking
Fembots don't real guize

he's literally a hollywood jew

I know but jews are so perverted they destroy everything including their own.
Just see how they GENETICALLY MUTILATE their newborn babies.