What's stopping you from kidnappeing a bunch of 9/10 stacies and keeping them locked in your basement , user?

What's stopping you from kidnappeing a bunch of 9/10 stacies and keeping them locked in your basement , user?

Attached: 1525290316718.png (856x846, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh5JAAovlOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No basement.

Would you consider doing it if you had a basement?

I would love a harem of qts with their consent of course.

I'd get tired out of interacting with them before too long and become overwhelmed.

>willingly keeping other people in your living space
Normalfags out now
Movies may romanticize this sort of thing but in practice I bet it's a huge pain in the ass with little to no actual reward

I think you misunderstand the purpose of kidnapping user

The police, of course.

Ariel Castro

I would 99% fucking up something and get arrested instead.

It's the consent that makes it meaningful. Otherwise they may as well just buy prostitutes

Only myself user.

Empathy. I also only want to fuck a girl if she's into it.

Incel's got no empathy. This is the reason why you women love you and you are all potential deranged mass murderers

Attached: 1523461530974.jpg (500x333, 54K)

I'd do it if I was an all powerful lich/immortal.
But otherwise.... Not to into the idea of rotting in prison unless I can out rot the prison itself.

Eh too much work and hassle. You would need to feed them, prevent them from escaping, beat them occasionally when they struggle, keep them clean and all that shit.

not wanting to spend my life in jail
no basement
not a strong person (ie, can't force a qt to get in a van or something)
and no van or big vehicle to pull it off with
and if no van or big vehicle necissary, I can't swoon a lady to get her into a car
also no car period, not even a drivers license because I'm afraid of driving

Because I have empathy and if I fuck a girl, I want her to be into it.

You have no empathy. You are an incel. Incels are evil

youtube.com/watch?v=Gh5JAAovlOo

my mum would find them. In all seriousness though I'd probably kidnap a cunny or two if I lived on my own and had a basement

I don't have a basement and don't want major felonys on my head.
Why the fuck do you idiots think everyone is rich and has a basement.

if she looks good enough, police might go knocking and her friends will search for her too
not very worth the jail time is it?

I said cunny as to imply little girl. They go missing all the time and nobody gives a fuck about some working class white girl.

They only don't care about it when it's done in some muslim/black neighborhood and the girl isn't extremely attractive.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>willingly keeping other people in your living space
this guy gets it

plus I'm too stupid for crimes, I'd get caught in five minutes

I'm not an incel, I'm a volcel.

Also I wouldn't kidnap one that lived right next to me obviously that would be retarded.

Or a rural area filled with richfags, don't pretend they don't kidnap either

Girls are property, if you're too ugly or poor to get one legally, why not kidnap one?

>What's stopping you from kidnappeing a bunch of 9/10 stacies and keeping them locked in your basement , user?
the law

cause they'll never love you?

Hmm how would I go about doing it so I don't get caught? Would I just drug them with ghb? I have ghb to work with but no basement.

not owning a house and police