Why do humans feel the need for a relationship. i so fucking with i would not want a replationship...

why do humans feel the need for a relationship. i so fucking with i would not want a replationship. it makes everything so much more difficult wanting one and not having it. but so many relationships are bound to cause you problems/difficulties yet we humans long for them so much.
how can i overcome the need for wanting one? please help

Attached: 1525457851451.jpg (700x700, 42K)

half because society dresses it up as a good thing and you think you are missing out and half because it helps perpetuate the species

avoid reading about fairy tail relationships on social media, the more you avoid TV and social media the less you hear about how great it all is, the more you want to get rid of your relationship niggle the more it will probably probe you, so maybe don't think about getting rid of it so much

its just that i had a relationship. she was so good, i loved spending time with her, it was one of the only things i was looking forward to. all of the sudden she just said she does not feel it anymore. what i felt afterwards destroyed me.
now i dont know anymore. everything seems so pointless. even i get another relationship the same or similar outcome is bound to happen.
i wish i could just get rid of the urge for a relationship.
what are some substitutes, what have worked for you?

nothing has worked for me, ive not been in a relationship so its probably easier for me, at one point i tried to actually get one but never had success and ive just resigned to it, but the urge hasnt gone away, but if i fight it, it just gets worse or bottles up, i try and laugh it off

Because it is better and something deeper than just sleeping around and living an overall useless life. Stop being useless and retarded and you shall get nice gf which won't be a whore and which won't hurt you and which you can trust 100%

Attached: pepe happy.png (506x291, 14K)

same thing happened to me recently. hang in there dude

Attached: 1kinni.jpg (600x596, 150K)

It isn't really, though. It's just something to get swept up in so you can ignore something that actually is deep.

>why do humans feel the need for a relationship
evolution dawg
>how can i overcome the need for wanting one? please help
drugs maybe

>Stop being useless and retarded
that's the problem you dense motherfucker

Genetics.
cut your balls off entirely. Get on hormonal therapy (such as antidepressants or similar) to keep dopamine levels at positive levels.
take up acquiring knowledge and wisdom to fill the void inside your heart.
it's just a suggestion, debate me.

Been with cunt for 6+ years. She tuned into an obnoxious fatbeast so i had to leave. 5 Years single now and still wondering how i get this urge for companionship dead. Sex isnt even important whores arent that expensive.

ASMR helps me to simulate some intimacy.

I SAID DEBATE ME

ORIGINOODLES TORTELLONI

i have to second this, asmr is good for quenching that feel

no matter what i do, in the back of my head she is still present. nothing seems to be able to overwrite it, nothing that i try and do

Attached: 1456565517038.jpg (225x225, 10K)

green text? if you want lll greentext what happened to me

It is. You either choose to satisfy your immediate desires (playing computer games, fucking, etc.) or you can choose to take responsibility, which will not make you feel happier due to less dopamine bullshit, but it will give your life meaning (hopefully).

I study in prestigious class in the best university in my country and I am #2 in my class out of 150 people. I am a prodigy and I have a wonderful girlfriend that I want to have as wife. Yet I am still unhappy and unfulfilled. I am in the same boat as you are, though perhaps I am doing better. I cannot feel any long-term happiness (fulfillment) so I am planning on just being someone who makes other people as happy as possible.

I think that I can never become happy, but I know that happiness is a thing and others feel it, so I will try to cultivate that. I will be like a silent guardian, protecting happiness, while being sad myself. But I don't care. Life is only bad from my perspective. If someone feels like life is good and worth living, I will try to cultivate that feeling, because it is certainly worth feeling.

Doe that's hard because other people are selfish cunts and retards a lot of the time I see them so idk ;w;

Attached: baton.png (128x102, 14K)

>October 2017
>met cute girl
>see her browsing Jow Forums looking bored
>decide to talk to her
>she is nice to me and talk a lot about various shit
>ohshitimfeelingit.png
>ask her out 2 days later
>she says yes, we watch blade runner 2049 together
>we go out together basically every weekend
>she kisses me one day
>never been so happy in my life
>ffw February 2018
>she has exams and has a lot to study
>so we didn't hang out much
>ffw 6th March
>she says she has something to tell me
>panic a lot because I can imagine what it is
>"sorry user this isn't working"
>I'm broken to pieces
>cry
>barely ate the next days
>ffw now
>kinda recovered but still miss her a lot

what about you?

Attached: 8e8.png (509x619, 8K)

It isn't relationships people feel the need for, it's love.

>meet girl
>hang out as much as possible
>we become a couple
>she loves nature
>take her to a unique place everytime we hang out, be it a park or something else that i knew she would like
>everything is great, i feel fulfilled, everything goes better for me, like work and other stuff
>actually look forward to things in life
>thisistogoodtobetrue.bat
>she messages me
>"user, i have to tell you something"
>we meet
>she says she cant see me as a boyfriend
>whattheactualfuck.jpg
>did the time we spend together mean nothing to her?
>i just sit there, not able to change her mind
>she leaves
>i keep sitting there.
>the pain i felt i would not wish on anyone
>it felt so awful, i cant describe it
>i just sit there and keep smoking so many cigarettes i have lost count
>i literally burst into tears, thinking how patetic i am
>after 10 minutes i calmed down, but the sorrow stayed

Attached: 15253.gif (500x375, 493K)

fuck man i smoked a lot too
i just want her back god damnit

you had it rough too. hang in there man. i hope you meet someone better and will be able to move on

>date girl for FOUR MONTHS without making a move
>literally "SHE kissed ME"
>still doesn't take the hint
>months pass, spending time with this girl "every weekend" but displaying zero sexual interest
>girl finally gets fed up and ends it since she wanted a boyfriend, not a beta orbiter
>user doesn't understand what went wrong

Because our dumb brains evolved to depend on it. Best I can say is dope yourself up like no tomorrow and hope that helps.

I'm gonna refer you to also. The reason these women "suddenly" decide that they don't want to date you anymore if because you go out of your way to avoid making any sexual advances on them. Asking them out is a statement of sexual intent. You're saying, "Hey, I have a romantic/sexual interest in you and would like to get to know you better so we can fuck". When you then proceed to go out with the girl for months on end without making any sexual advances, she will ALWAYS assume that this means that you changed your mind about liking her after getting to know her, and she will begin to pull back as well.

I guess this is the second "fear of rejection" hurdle? You got over the first by asking her out but then you can't find the balls to start making out with her or groping her or whatever because you're worried she'll turn you down, or you're doing it too soon, or whatever? You gotta get over it or this is just gonna keep happening. YOU should kiss HER on the second date, third date absolute max. If you're not having some kind of sex by the end of the first month, you fucked up.

why dont they just say something. dont you think that would be most logical move?
i think something greater is at play here this explanation seems too easy

Attached: misaki.jpg (650x369, 54K)

It's very much a communication issue. Women are just as shy as you are about making moves and showing their affection for you, which is why the confidence of chads is such a booster for them. It excuses the woman from doing any work to move the relationship forward.
Basically, if you acted as shy and reserved as the woman, you fucked up.

>why dont they just say something. dont you think that would be most logical move?
Women are not logical and women are not taught to expect that they're the ones who have to make the first move. That's supposed to be your job as a male. They interpret your behavior to mean all kinds of thing and they make assumptions about you based on what you do. When you hang out with her multiple times but show no interest in anything sexual, she's going to assume that you have no interest.

Stop trying to put the blame on them. This is 100% your fault and if you want it to stop happening, you need to be more open and assertive about what you want.

Humans enjoy companionship.
Humans enjoy affection.
Humans enjoy intimacy.
Humans enjoy love.
Those are the reasons, but there are more, I would gander.

It's because of evolution. Every species is programmed to survive and reproduce and carry on the species. Being lonely and attracted to the opposite sex is our brain's way of telling us to continue this routine I guess.

I can't explain gay people though.

I just want someone to adore me and appreciate but I'm well aware I'm not worthy.
You are supposed to earn someone's affection and I have no clue how to go on about doing that, so why do I feel this need to be with someone. It makes me feel so miserable I just wanna curl up and cry. I want these thoughts out of my mind

Attached: kot37.jpg (2048x1536, 389K)

I wish I had the ability to give everyone here a gf or bf, since I don't like seeing other people unhappy. Although even if I did possess such abilities I would only be dismissed as a normalfag for trying to help.

it's literally intrinstic. it's how our brains are. why do you want to "overcome" your desire? you think you'll never find one?

nvm just saw all the responses. im sorry about that. nothing is going to make the pain go away except time.

How would you even do that
I just want a gf' I can confide in, someone who's understanding and i can depend upon. Won't leave me when I have my mental breakdown and will let me take care of her ofc
I know it's too much to ask but I'm broken so idk what I actually need

Man is a social being
I mean look at online forums like Jow Forums, they're popular with people like us because we can talk to people

Biology and shit. We all have the drive to reproduce, but society has conflated that with finding a life long partner who gives you companionship. If you want to overcome this, just read up on Buddhism on learn how to become detached.