Don't you get it?

If we just would solve the nigger problem all you incels could be happy and everyone would respect you cause you're white and whites would have power.

Attached: tumblr_nsmyngmrkA1s7e5k5o1_500.jpg (500x519, 116K)

destroy niggas

This is either bait or OP is straight up retarded either way no one reply

Just get a stable job and some useful skills then wait for the recession to hit. Women cant be with men who will starve to death.

Attached: 3550268287_114d4eb9a8_b.jpg (1024x788, 273K)

there is no nigger problem the nigger is a pawn of the jew and the white traitor blame the owner not the dog

Shut the fuck up bitch. Niggers are a problem. They hate whites and want power. We need to put them back in their place. They were our slaves.

>They are our slaves
>goes on r9k
Look guys as much as we make fun of others we've all got to agree were the most pathetic people we could have a job a car a house and still no one likes us were the problem are whole existence is pure shit

That's retarded. Self hatred is just plain stupid. White men owned niggers and could rape and beat them any time we wanted to and that's a fact. Why faggots want to submit to them now and let them bang their wives is beyond me. They should be our bitches not the other way around and we have the smarts to make it so.

I myself am not a true robot because I can get sex. But I am telling this to you robots. If niggers were subjugated your status would improve greatly as would the status of all whites.

I don't really hate black people, but I kind of just wish all of them could go back to Africa and leave us alone, you know?

That's not ever going to happen. They have to be crushed.

I know it'll never happen, but there's no logistical way they could all be killed either.

Bullshit, Blacks are just as much to blame, despite what Jow Forums tells you, niggers are clearly capable of being good human beings.

Attached: SammyDavisJr.jpg (1280x800, 337K)

fuck you my best friend is black.

It doesn't matter if they can be successful. Successful =/= good. They are an enemy tribe and because we enslaved and colonized them before they will always work against our interests so we have no choice but to crush them.

Attached: y8v4sj3s6r4oyze9reqi.jpg (800x628, 67K)

Well acy7

Well actually there is but I'm not suggesting that. Just that they be put back into second class citizenship.

Attached: Lincoln.jpg (554x719, 75K)

It's funny to me when white people say this, considering how they went out of their way to bring black people to America and also to invade Africa and start colonies there.

Do you want to be around black people or do you not?

>Ol' Abe implying he didn't have black ancestors

We wanted them to be around as slaves, fool. It's pretty obvious that you know the difference. I want my horse in the barn not living in my house.

>implying he did have nigger ancestors
He looks nothing like nigger. His eyes were blue. Sorry but plenty of white people are ape looking.

People alive today had nothing to do with the Atlantic Slave trade. I hate our ancestors for bringing Africans here.

It's impossible to control them, and many slave owners at the time fucked them and made mulatto babies. The clear solution is to ship them all fucking back

faggot has tantrum because stranger on the internet disagrees with him

if the problem is blacks and not white traitors and jews, why are muslims a thing? why are asians a thing? why are pakis a thing? you could literally cull the blacks and you'd still be in the exact same position with latinos. you need to fight the illness not the symptoms.

>It's impossible to control them
Why? Contrary to Jew media many of them are weak. I beat the shit out of niggers all the time. We need to capture every nigger and chop their balls off.

Attached: stipe-miocic-francis-ngannou-greatest-heavyweight-1200x806 (1).jpg (1200x806, 120K)

There are some black people with blue and green eyes. There are black celebrities in America with these features.

Ol' Ass Pounder Abe, aka Log Packer Lincoln was a melungeon (white/black/Indian).

If we got rid of blacks there'd still be Latinos but half the problem would be gone and blacks are much dumber than latinos, more violent and use more welfare. Niggers are the biggest threat to whites. Africans are also multiplying faster than any other race.

That's because the average black American is 20% white you retard. Remember how we raped them?
forgot pic

Attached: 1524249578627.jpg (1026x768, 102K)

Well he said niggers should be subjugated so if you respect him then you should agree.

Attached: 1522969631315.jpg (599x426, 72K)

Yeah no shit. So if black Americans can have blue eyes, why can't Abe have black ancestors? He was part black, get over it.

>everyone would respect you cause you're white
I'm not white (or black) though

whites and blacks are the good and bad guys in the movie of life every other race is just extras except jews who are the writers and directors

>being this incredibly American

Because you have no actual proof your fucking retard. This is like when kikes claim Hitler was Jewish. If he was black why would he say that about black people unless he didn't know? You're claiming it was known that he was mixed well clearly it wasn't cause otherwise he wouldn't have said that.

i understand they are bad but what i'm saying is they are just chimps even if you legitimately had a white ethnostate the traitors and jews would just find new ways to do everything they're doing now with blacks and latinos you need a final solution to the problem and taking away their toys like they're a naughy child isn't going to cut it we need to do something permanent to the traitors and heebs

that is the joke yeah

>being this incredibly triggered

There are plenty of whites with black ancestors that hate blacks. Whites with the highest amount of African ancestry live in the South, aka the birthplace of the Klan, Jim Crow laws, American slavery and the army that fought to keep slavery

Whites having black ancestors is extremely rare and a pipe dream of libtards and black supremacists. The reality is that because of the one drop rule the average white American has virtually zero black DNA while the average black American has 20% white DNA.

Jews only use blacks and Latinos cause they are around. Otherwise they would screw with us some other way. Jews have been hated for thousands of years long before multiculturalism was even an issue. Jews and multiculturalism are just two related issues. Multiculturalism is not 100% the fault of Jews.

>nigger problem

Attached: US-Population-by-Race-Ethnicity.png (585x269, 13K)

see
please thanks

The average Latino American has 65% European DNA. They are not as bad as niggers. No one is as bad as niggers.

One is an existential threat and has no reason to be here
The other isn't and does have legitimate grievances

Niggers have no reason to be here other than to leech tax dollars. Latinos are whites mixed with people who are Native to the Americas.

fuck you black nigga

I minority black population is better than becoming brazil

Except because of race mixing a minority black population is enough to turn us into Brazil. We'll just be speaking English instead of Portoguese.

without a constant flow of immigrants no it won't and even if it did it would take centuries as opposed to what's happening now

It's not rare in the Deep South jackass, look it up. You really expect for blacks and whites to live that close to each other for hundreds of years and not mix?

>black nigga
origami

Yes that's an excellent point my friend but it's nigger not nigga.

lol 1 to 2% of whites have less than 2% black ancestry. That's infinitesimal. Meanwhile the average nigger is 20% black.

20% white that is

1 to 2 percents of whites in the south that is. Outside of the south it's even less.

What's your point? That doesn't change the fact that Abraham Lincoln was from an ethnic group that had black ancestry.

Where is your proof to that claim? I could tell you I'm from Mars and it would be just as accurate as that statement.

Facts really seem to clash with left wing idealogy

Attached: 1521457114440m.jpg (986x1024, 71K)