If the Tinder sexual market were translated to economics, its inequality would be on par with third world countries...

If the Tinder sexual market were translated to economics, its inequality would be on par with third world countries. Only Angola, Haiti, Botswana, Namibia, Comoros, South Africa, Equatorial Guinea, and Seychelles would have more economic inequality than Tinder.

Attached: tinder gini coefficient.jpg (1024x615, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how the fuck does this chart work?

It's called pulling something out of your ass.

It's a measure for the contrast of wealth

Your source for the tinder sexual market "inequality" is... Your ass.

medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

Reminder

>select all the buses

Attached: white people did this.png (968x657, 157K)

That shitty blog with made up data again? And even if it were true, which it's not, it's not possiblr to compare the sexual market to the Gini coefficient. It's apples and oranges. Not possible. Anyone with an IQ of over 80 would see that.

Hi Lyman, still spamming your shitty bait all over?

Can you explain why not?

Gini is based on deviations from the average income. How can you even know an average or median for... Getting sex? How do you even measure it?

Have you actually read the article? He writes that the "currency" in his model is the amount of likes.
Where do you think does he go wrong in his argumentation?

This is what happens when you give women equality and freedom of choice. They choose inequality.

You didn't even link to any article in your post. Where are your calculations for getting that Gini index? And why do you use a blog post that is known to be made up?

this is trend is strictly due to chinese/indian birthrates, men there outnumber women by 80 million

I am referring to the article in that you dismissed in I wanted to know why you think that you can not apply economic models to tinder.

Retard. Kill yourself
Orginamly origibale

It is possible, maybe, but you haven't done it. You don't even know how the Gini coefficient works. You literally pulled a number out of your ass. Or can you prove me wrong? How did you get that number?

You make a claim, you back it up. You can't expect to make up something and have everyone accept it.

It isn't my article btw. I was just curious to hear your reasoning because you said
> it's not possiblr to compare the sexual market to the Gini coefficient. It's apples and oranges. Not possible
But now you are saying that it's possible so it's kind of weird.

Show your work. How did you place your tinder number on the gini coefficient graph.

Reminder that the "nobody gets sex except 10% Chads" threads are tranny psyops.

>And even if it were true, which it's not, it's not possiblr to compare the sexual market to the Gini coefficient. It's apples and oranges.

It's called an analogy, you cretin.