Day 21 of only drinking water and vitamins/mineral pills

>Day 21 of only drinking water and vitamins/mineral pills
O-Only 7 days left.

Attached: 1501029040593.jpg (695x641, 53K)

Unless you're rather fat, you could die without proper food in your belly.

I am pretty fat, or was rather.

you will be again since you probably going to eat as you did before

I hope you mean just your beverage intake, like you are avoiding juice and soda.
Otherwise you are on the verge of death if you mean you aren't eating. You won't live another 7 days without calorie intake.

You should at least eat some vegetables.

This is Jow Forums. Of course he is.

You should have only lost about 15 pounds of fat by now unless you've also been exercising as well. Any other weight lost would likely be water weight.

Wait, that wasn't his point?

Well, if you make it one more day, you can claim that you lasted longer than Ghandi.

OP, don't starve yourself to death. It's really stupid.

If you are that concerned about your weight you can at least use this as an opportunity to start eating healthy.

this is not the way to go about it, you could die and at the least cause damage to your organs.

Nah, I removed all the junk food in my house and my mom controls what I eat now.

I haven't eaten anything. Apparently the limit is somewhere between 30-40 days, I thought 28 was fine.

I've lost 51 pounds so far. But yes, I've been exercising too.

Nigga, eat a salad or something.

Oh. If you've been exercising, you probably need to eat within the next few days. Those numbers(30-40 days) are for basically sitting around and doing nothing.

what's the point in taking vitamins when you can't even absorb most of them without some fat intake

It's funny, I haven't felt hungry since like week 1 so I'm not even that interested in eating.

I'll eat a healthy meal if a couple days then.

That's like thinking its okay to be beaten within an inch of your life because at least you won't die.

You are still causing permanent damage to your body.

21 days is way more than enough, eat some food today.

Why are all these faggots freaking out itt, water fasting is safe, especially if you take vitamins.

No, go eat something right now.

that's only true for fat soluble vitamins like A and E

Yeah that'll happen. I had an eating disorder for a year and I still don't feel hunger anymore. Which is weird but I def don't mind.

Gj nigga just drink a brotein shake a day at least. Completely starving is bad for your health