Why do women self harm?

Why do women self harm?

Attached: DchbkOIWkAIy9ZZ.jpg (900x1200, 246K)

attention like everything else they do originally

and why are none of them into whips/canes?

Attached: Paul_Kelly.jpg (700x477, 182K)

.Attention. There is literally no other reason to do self-harm like cutting yourself

maybe said person has some mental issues and hate her body. i do that but i dont show it off

attention. same reason women attempt to suicide more than men; the cunts dont want to die they want more attention

and there's no reason for me to be turned on by large rolling flames, but here we are.

>scrape your skin with dull razor
>"muh suffering"
>but you won't suffer pain of discipline and diet
i recommend cutting throat instead

I used to orbit a cutter in HS, asked her why and she said she used pain as a distraction to take her mind off of things. I guess it's like when I remember cringe memories and have to make retarded noises and sound like im getting overkilled in soul calibur to bring myself back to reality.

>but you won't suffer pain of discipline and diet

You do know a lot of cutters also have eating disorders, right?

Chad didn't call them back

and here you are attention whoring. cut deeper you're ugly.

I do the same thing, I even remembered one right now

>be me
>9th great
>girl I've known for years calls me cute in class after literal Chad ask her if she finds anyone cute in the class
>shithowdoIreact.jpg
>tell her thanks
>give Chad a nasty glance like some sort of fag
>don't try any move on the girl ever

I punch myself in the face and its fucking great sometimes. Makes sense

Because Chad doesn't want to commit to a relationship with her and you refuses to settle with a beta male.

>You do know a lot of cutters also have eating disorders, right?
if you are a fat fuck, you have an eating disorder, yes i am aware. When people advise you to cut they mean going on a cut to lose fat, not cutting your fucking skin.

It's attention whoring at it's finest. They will fucking cut their own skin (most of the time barely scratching the surface) but they won't stop fucking eating.

cutting can be sexual, thats why i originally started. but then it became a way to calm down and focus on something. i also like attention, it meant the dr took me more seriously and it makes ppl feel sorry for me. i don't hate my body most of the time, and cutting into it would definitely not help with that. fresh cuts look cool but scars look weird. i never understood girls who cut 'fat' into their thighs, its so stupid- yeah u are still fat and now u got it written on u- just stop eating pig.

It releases the self-hatred, at least temporarily

It really is for attention. The guys that I know that cut do it in hidden areas or never expose it.

The girls that I know all do it on their thighs and arms, then wear short shorts like they are proud of it.

But both are mentally ill.

I don't know, women are dumb and cutting is pretty hot usually, actually, user.
Also, cutting someones name into yourself is a top tier form of dedication.

femanon here, but i'm trans so i feel the need to clarify i'm not a woman. no one probably actually want to hear someone like me give all my reasons, but hey maybe it can give some insight. i originally (and sometimes still do) cut because in the moment, i'm so upset and hate myself so much that i just feel a really strong urge to do it. as of recent, one of my (m) friends found out i cut by accident, and now it's almost like they're doing it for both attention and out of depression. they don't cut deep, and they don't really try to hide it from people they know. i never get why people would want to or even let others see that. sometimes they'll pull out glass in front of me, and just try and start cutting their arm. the only way i can really seem to get him to stop is if i start cutting my arm every time he does it, as he'll then switch to trying to get me to stop (hypocrite). it's almost made it out to be some sick inside joke between us, like i'm not even phased by seeing others cut anymore. to be completely honest, i actually think i might've developed some weird ass fetish for it...

They do it for the rush. They say it temporarily calms them. Maybe some also do it for sexual gratification. You would be surprised at how fucked up sexuality can be.

Attached: 1525176461785.jpg (800x680, 100K)