Why don't you jog at night, robots?

Why don't you jog at night, robots?
> even the shittiest cities look good at night
> physical exercise distracts from thinking about your shitty life
> so do muscle pain and your attempts to breathe
> good music to make the experience more enjoyable
> potentially a few kilos off your fat ass
> sense of accomplishment after a couple weeks when you can run the distance without feeling like you're about to die

Attached: XARqidT.gif (494x308, 659K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthandstyle.com/fitness/how-to-run-in-the-city/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>jog at night
>night is hot as shit just like the day because climate sucks
>mugged and murdered by niggers

no thanks.

Attached: catloli mouse.jpg (550x524, 103K)

Taking a wild guess. Hueland?

That's a pretty weak excuse. Unless you live in some African shithole (which most likely isn't the case) you're safe enough. Just don't be a retard when planning your track.

I should probably have used the noun "route" instead of "track".

shit yeah.

hate this fucking place.

I always find it funny on boards with flags how Hues are divided. Most say it's a shithole and they want out, but a few always get buttmad and say it's a rich safe country.

I live in London, people get stabbed to death even in really nice areas quite often.

>quite often
London may be the worst in Europe but it's still leagues ahead of Burgerland in safety.

>Most say it's a shithole and they want out
real brazilians
>but a few always get buttmad and say it's a rich safe country.
government paid shills

I live in Russia and so far I haven't run into a single gopnik while jogging, and I've been doing that for over a year.
London is sure as fuck safer than Russia.

Usually it's the "south Brazil is rich and white" posters.

I sleep at night

Unironically this!!!! There's nothing better than doing jack all all day then going for a 5 mile jog to make you feel like you're not s waste of human resources

Attached: IMG_4610.gif (300x186, 446K)

that is ironic shitposting though (i guess this is not obvious to foreigners), i was talking about the unironic ones, usually from the southeast, especially sum paolo

So south Brazil is not rich and white then?

It's too cold and dangerous at night here.

Because I have a bike and can ride that at night instead.

Comfy as fuck zooming down the street with no traffic in sight, can even run red lights without stopping since no one is around.

because of the stress hormone cortisol that is released during exercise. it fucks with your sleep

Idk what you guys saying South Brazil is 99% white and I almost never see a black person

> too cold
Good. You'll be hot regardless, but at least it won't be a torture.
> dangerous at night here.
A country where it's still cold in May that is too dangerous for nighttime jogging? Does not compute.

> implying anyone here has a healthy sleep cycle.
Also, when I say "at night" I don't mean "3 am".

going out before that doesn't make sense tho. The streets will be stuffed

>jogging at night
>with headphones on

You're just begging for some group of niggers to mug you. Always be aware of your surroundings, cutting off the ability to hear somebody sneaking up on you is naive as fuck. It will only be a matter of time before some opportunistic villain clocks you from behind.

There are only so many places in the world where the streets can be too busy for jogging.

What kind of war zone do you all live in?

and cities are these exact places

The United States of America
Better to be safe than sorry. Do you need to get mugged before needing to practice basic precautions?

here's a map of brazil by percentage of households with sewage treatment (dark green is 80%+, yellow is ~40%, orange is ~20%)

south brazil are the three southernmost states

Attached: 2000px-Estados_do_Brasil_por_porcentagem_de_rede_de_esgoto.svg.png (2000x1762, 261K)

First search result in google
healthandstyle.com/fitness/how-to-run-in-the-city/

It's totally possible, you're just looking for an excuse again.
Well, you have the right to do so, it's your life.

>only a small part of Hueland even has 80% of homes with functional sewage
Wtf. That's pooinloo level.

Half of their territory is jungle though.

I don't feel like getting murdered yet.