Tfw no gf who kisses your neck while wearing lipstick so other people will know you belong to her

>tfw no gf who kisses your neck while wearing lipstick so other people will know you belong to her

Attached: 1523492129805.jpg (630x748, 67K)

surely somebody knows this feel?

I wouldn't want anyone to even know that I have a girlfriend. I just want to stay inside and do things together with her all day every day.

Understandable, but a woman who left a kiss on me like that would give off a protective vibe and make me feel desired. Best way I can explain it.

Hickies are the true mark of ownership.

I'd rather she just make me wear a collar or something, lipstick can smudge or be wiped off. I think itd be exciting to have to hide the collar in public

Hickies are top tier too
As much as I'd love to let a woman put a collar on me, in public I think it would be too flashy. Maybe I could hide it, or it could be a conversation starter.

More than anything I think the fun would be in having to hide it at places like work. I wouldn't mind so much in casual settings, I could just wear a scarf.
She could make a show of embarrassing me and letting others know I'm owned by taking it off of me

>haven't licked a girl's neck in a while
fuck it hurts

A scarf would work if I didn't live in the sun belt
>that spoiler
I'd turn beet red, possibly even melt too.

Attached: reginald_panic.jpg (519x903, 121K)

I live in the sun belt too. I'd overheat during summer so I'd have to figure a way around that. Fortunately I'm into fashion so I think I could figure something out
C'mon user, dont pretend like her asserting ownership in public wouldn't be the best thing

I'm sure it'd be great, just worried about doing that out in the open, but I guess that's the point.

gfd fags, how long have you known, and what made you this way?
I only realized I was a sub late last year/early this year, although I learned of gfd months before that through some erotic audio I had found.
I'm not certain what made me like this, I think several things came together to influence it (bossy older sisters, tomboys, used to be a total beta orbiter, a need to feel wanted, the aforementioned audio, etc).

I've always known I was into it I just didnt really have any labels for it. I've always fantasized about it since middle school, hell maybe even elementary school.
I dont know where it came from. I cant trace it back to any sort of treatment. Maybe it was a lack of it? I dont know.

What do you mean by treatment?

Love and affection, as well as any of the examples listed in the post I responded to. What did you think?

>5 posters
I guessed so, just wasn't sure so I thought I'd ask.

>tfw I've posted a third of the replies

Why did you want to know?

already said
>just wasn't sure so I thought I'd ask
that's it

I'm just trying to make conversation to keep the thread alive, sorry if I'm not doing it very well

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES
the only guy that i could talk with turned to a fucking owo cute fag that sends me his convos with some pre-18 thots all the time
ITS YOUR FAULT
WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME

Attached: reeeeeeee.jpg (396x385, 21K)

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES
>the only guy that i could talk with turned to a fucking owo cute fag that sends me his convos with some pre-18 thots all the time
>ITS YOUR FAULT
>WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME
what did he mean by this?

I do that a lot too