Is it worth it to become a metalhead if u want a gf?

Is it worth it to become a metalhead if u want a gf?

Are there many qts in the scene?

Attached: metal.jpg (736x1104, 112K)

I got stalked by a girl in HS because I was the only metalhead in school
she was ugly too :(

metal girls are the biggest whores on the planet, also they literally will just adopt their boyfriends tastes. if they started dating chad they'd throw out all their dimmu borgir shirts within a month

originally what is this, 2005?

Im a badass drummer and was kind of hired muscle for alot of shitty metal bands a few yeats ago. I had long and kinda feminine but the music skills had me at metal god status to this armyb of young metal head girls. It was easy pussy def do it

You don't have to wear black and have long hair, just listen to good shit and go to concerts.
I've seen qts alone at concerts before

I mean, it's possible, but as like any subculture most qts are taken by metal chads and the remainder of fatties and uggos are available for the rest. If you play anything but bass in a band and get some sort of recognition in your local scene you could potentially get pussy.

pretty much this. Girls who "like" metal usually just virtue signal.

how long did it took for you to learn drumming?

Damn, those boots r lookin good!

>becoming a metalhead just to score a gf
>he isn't already into metal for the sweet, sweet riffs
LEAVE THE HALL YOU FUCKING FALSIE

Attached: 1524007492452.jpg (592x510, 32K)

it's real easy to get laid at festivals, that's for sure

>qts
metalhead girls are fat, obnoxious tattooed cows. They probably took dicks by hundreds in festivals.

Im a natural. I noticed i had the chops and innate rhythm, so i bought a set and within year of playing and learning how drums fit into music i was good enough to have multiple bands beg me to play shows with them if their drummers were awol or whatever. Had a few bands of my own aswell but i could never find a group of people to sit with me and nake music.

this, but that goes for every scene. as far as actually getting a gf goes, no girl dates within her own scene, hence metalhead girls with rap hypebeasts, twee hipster girls with metalheads, etc.

lmao this except the one band I managed to cram together decided to rather get shitfaced than show up to pratice

can you play guitar and/or bass? im playing guitar, would really like to learn drums and bass as well

Not worth it... Become a metalhead by yourself and you'll be greeted by the best and most loyal friends you'll ever have

Also remember, metal chad is the fucking chad of chads... You most likely can't compete against a ripped 6'4" thor lookalike

Chads need to fuck off

^this x10000. Just listen to metal, its like sex anyway

if that's your thing. both my brothers are into that scene, and they've now got families with kids of their own.

Not really
That said it doesn't really matter what "scene" you get into, if you can't sozialice or approach people you won't get any friends or gfs anywhere.

yeah op just listen to metal. metal's the shit and it generally fits the robot aesthetic way more than any other genre