I'm a 28 year old handsome asperger...

I'm a 28 year old handsome asperger, would you date a 23 year old hapa girl with 1 kid and the father is out of the picture if she had boobs just like this and produced milkies?

I met her on an app and we met up and had sex in my car and while riding me i grabbed my her tits and she squirted warm milkies on my face. She was embarrassed at first but then I said it was okay and she said I could do it again if I wanted or suck on them. She's also into hentai her screen name had bukkake in it and it's obvious she will be okay with most sexual fetishes. But she obviously is a slut who makes bad decisions. Would you date her or keep it as a one night stand if you could get your mommy gf but she's a slut with a kid?

Attached: milkiesgf.png (578x434, 452K)

In an instant. Having a kid is a huge red flag but those tits AND milkies? Fucking go for it.

if you already fucked her then I would assume you are willing to date her. I wouldn't fuck anyone I wouldn't date.

Red flag nignog

Get the fuck out of there

i'd continue to enjoy her and look for signs of BPD or crazy, don't bring up relationship status at all until she does.

Keep her mate, you've got ass burgers and can't do better than that.
She won't betray you (probably) because she needs a man in her life to unfuck the mess she's made for herself.

Real pics plz

Roastie detected. You only think this because you can get literally any straight guy in the world to have sex with you so your standards are up so high you would only date some asshole Chad that makes your vagina tingle that you would consider good enough for sex. Men in general do not have the benefit of choosing sex partners whenever they want so sex is more of a need for men and not a shopping list of traits and characteristics and personality for a woman to tick off before she deems human enough to talk to and have sex with. You wouldn't fuck anyone you wouldn't date but you sure would give them sex and act surprised when asshole Chad uses you for sex and run off then you say all men are shit not realizing you're the one with shit standards that you think are good ones.

no I'm a romantixally idealist, brainwashed by disney, male who gave up immediately and has weird ideas about himself because I've never been put in this situation and never got to develop a normal sexuality.
my standards are impossible to meet and I would never sex first ask questions later with a girl. typical nice guy routine of: 1. be friends. 2. decide worth dating. 3. ask out. 4. get rejected.
except I realized its not realistic and gave up instead of adapting.

How old are you? Have you tried dating 18 year old girls? The non slutty ones have a high chance of not having their capacity to love and care for dicked out of them yet. That's the best chance you have after you have look maxed and gym maxed and aren't poor. Try going back to community college to find a shy introverted artsy girl who hasn't been a cumdump for Chad yet. Usually you can find a handful who hate that type of Chad personality but they are rare.

Theres no way I can handle meeting new people. I've been in college for 4 years and haven't met anybody.
Also too lazy to looks max and gym max.
Also poor technically.
also I'm 22 and not interested in girls younger than my sister who is 20.

only if she's okay with having like 20 more kids

If your sister isn't a slut introduce me to her and I will trade you for my Milkies Gf.

Attached: 1517785730927.png (640x712, 13K)

she has a boyfriend and also is in constant physical pain because of some disease.

The disease is forgivable but having a bf is disgusting. Fucking slut.

at least she doesn't have a kid tho

>those milk tanks
>actually filled with milk
>one picture in the whole thread,nobody asking for more
Are you all faggots or something?

oh my god you're right! this dude fucked a slut and wants help from robots?! why are we giving him help?! FUCK OFF NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

sauce this shit up, google reveals nothing

Bump for sauce on Milkbags.

if she looks like tits related, then absolutely keep smashing and motorboating those tits. I'd just be very careful about contraception with a woman like this. She doesn't sound bright if she had a kid out of wedlock before 23. She might try to get knocked up again and prey on your aspergers. Something similar happened to a cousin and several friends. Pregnancy traps are very common.

You just assume she would date you. Poor aspie, stuck in your rigid thinking, blissfully unaware that things aren't always what they appeared to be in your head.

For the last fucking time....

I would date literally anyone as long as they are not fat and not a total bitch.

Those are my standards.

Pic not related, just hot.

Attached: 1459275572991.jpg (640x853, 43K)

She obviously likes me and wants to get to know me more and me to come over more not just for sex things. Girls usually start to develop feelings for me if I have sex with them so I end up not having sex with girls for that exact reason.

Gingers give me the creeps sometimes. She could have worn different colored underwear to draw away from the fact that she's super ginger. Gingers usually look good in black underwear/bra though they don't have to go for anything special.

>get yo know you more
does not equal wants to be with you. She'll get to know you more, discover aspie men are incredibly difficult and certainly cannot provide the emotional support a woman with a child needs, no less a woman on her own.

Why do you think this woman wants to put 80% of the work into a relationship with you based solely on the fact that she enjoys fucking you? You said yourself she is sexually experienced, probably enough so to separate having sex with you and getting trapped in a relationship with a aspie man.

If she looked like pic related id go for it.
Fuck it.
Its good that your kid have norman siblings anyways.

Girls have wanted to date me without getting to know me all my life so yeah no. You're also assuming I can't fake being non aspergers. Being normie is the easiest thing in the world aside from being normie being so cringey.

> wants to put 80% of the work into a relationship with you based solely on the fact that she enjoys fucking you

You're just assuming and making things up. She likes talking to me and likes the sex and thinks i'm attractive. She messages me more than I message her and invites me places not for sex but to go out on dates. She's not trying to use me for betabux or a babysitter either because her mom watches her kid while she is at work which is a better paying job than I have.

I'm not assuming and you're just making yourself sound much worse. You're going to fake being someone you're not for the woman. You are under the delusion she wants to be with you and that she doesn't want a father figure for the child because she is happy with her mom babysitting. She's also going to take care of you and supplement your fixed income too! Wow, what a catch. These are totally believable factors over an aspie misreading the context of her interest in you.

Who is this semen demon?
My seed needs to be freed into her sneed.