webcitation.org/6z4i2i8zr
lookism.net/Thread-Pig-Woman-POF-thread
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

rotten apples don't need to be picked
but they fall to the ground anyway

men are the selectors

>incel

Pussy

because men will literally fuck any hole. in prison they even fuck each other. i'd rather fuck a retard pussy than some man's asshole.

>It doesn't matter who you are or what you look like so long as somebody loves you

that's actually kind of fucked up

I absolutely agree

Attached: E5D36425-03C3-4E63-B7C1-9217F3427D57.gif (352x264, 1.52M)

>incel

>You can't be a human with this big heart!
lol

Because a woman can make 1 baby every 9 months whereas a man can make a baby every hour.

why not retard asshole?

Pussy feels good, and even ugly girls can be useful if they give good head

what a fucking loser

fuck

Desperation does a lot of the work, the power of selection is on women's hands

Yes,
Yes they fucking are, and don't let yourself have any delusions that they aren't
forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168948903&pagenumber=1

90% of this Board are probably Virgins.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5696417/Virgin-numbers-rise-UK-fear-intimacy.html

I am out

Incels have nothing interesting about them whatsoever. The whole "women are attracted to confidence" is legit as fuck. If you are charismatic and funny, you WILL attract good-looking women. Being hot yourself definitely helps but it's not guaranteed. A good-looking man could act like an awkward dipshit and women wouldn't want him for much more than a hookup.

Attached: ugly-guy-beautiful-girlfriend.jpg (730x350, 62K)

Political beliefs heavily shape new relationships today
You can tell that he's an open door policy kinda guy.

what are those comments near the bottom

if you had a brainless mass of living tissue in the shape of a woman's body you'd be in business as a brothel owner in 10 seconds

This chick face is killing me, of all the deformities this shit is the funniest.

webcitation.org/6z4i2i8zr

>The Woman Who Started the Incel Movement

Because the instinct to breed is stronger than any other. Are you stupid or just under 18?

this

In a perfect world the fittest healthiest tallest most symmetrical Chad out of a group of 270 men should have a Harlem of 270 women and 99.5 pct of men should be incels

What dat dick do bigboi? Lmao

Attached: ay.png (183x274, 121K)

Loser millennials

Attached: 02FDA5DF-4EA2-4108-9E3B-C1454D3C4D4D.png (750x1334, 629K)

Would lead to inbreeding eventually

Because of the standard mammalian male/female courtship dynamic. It a behavior that's often seen in birds as well.

This. I have seen the fattest, ugliest men pull hot ass all because of confidence. Honestly, all you have to do 80% of the time is just go up and talk to a woman. The other 20%, just move on to the next woman.

i bet some bitches i've fucked have made fun of me on social media.

cause you can always but a bag on it brah

Attached: WOW.jpg (1037x582, 67K)

It's this. Every single pussy feels good on a dick, not every dick feels good inside pussy.

For some reason, Nature decided to make about half of all men physically inadequate to the task of attracting a mate and reproducing.

Like our species just needs a high attrition rate, I guess.

Single mothers are female incels.

I surmise that this gentleman has a 10 inch dick.

>forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168948903&pagenumber=1
WHAT THE EVER LIVING FUCK

Every single pussy does not feel good on a dick kek

lmao

20 inches, i'm his condom tailor

>she wears a mask in bed
lmfao

Attached: 1519315671441.png (718x520, 815K)

women are the gatekeepers of sex user

You consider that beautiful? Wow.

Because some men have no standards and self respect.

Not all pussies are the same.... Some are fucking incredible some are... well, not.

This is the Original of that experiment, and its much worse.

VVV

>lookism.net/Thread-Pig-Woman-POF-thread

Attached: JewishFaggots.jpg (1024x2118, 321K)

incel this.incel that.
there's no goddamn such thing as involuntarily celibate.that's why prostitution exists.the only way something like that would be involuntary is if a person were basically held captive against their will or if they were a vegetable.

Because in women there are more volcel. If they can't find a nice man to fuck, they just find other things to do. Instead of focusing all their energy on having sex and adopting the indentity if incel, playing the victim and becoming bitter.

Because women are more important biologically so men are wired to mate with any one with a pulse.

She aint ugly user.

She's a solid 8.

This faggot just has a lot of money

I want to suck her titties.

The guy is a bit awk but at least he isn’t a s*yboy

>P00

It could be pajeet

..............Bullshit!

Attached: 5E061867-8991-4436-8117-F7990860CA2B.png (1334x750, 3.95M)

She's easily a 7.5 or 8 by today's standards.
I personally don't like the spraytan and hojab makeup but this is what is considered beautiful today.
In any case, she is more than what the average man can pull.

Men.

Yeah, he just needs to put on a little weight and get some sun

Because men seek sex.

>cnn starts pushing incel
>Suddenly incel everywhere
Anyone who unironically uses incel is a lefty robot.

Women are socialized to be modest prudes. If this weren't the case, there would be no incels.

That's where poop comes from user

La goblina muy feo. No me gusta. No me gusta.

Excuse me while I go shit in the street.

I don't know, most women genuinely don't care about size and some prefer 5-6" range because too large can hurt and require a ton of extra prep.

I don't consider that lady super hot myself or someone I'd go for irl, but the point is that there's an obvious attractiveness difference between them.

Please collect all these and attach the twatter quotes calling for internment camps for men.
That one with everyone calling the disabled girl gorgeous would be good too.

Attached: 1524606226646.png (646x762, 613K)

men used to have standards
now they are horny animals always looking for a hole

The way human reproduction works is when a man is being made, it's chaos. Highs are higher and lows are lower on every trait for males.
So some males are just garbage and some are much better genetically speaking.
Women are baseline carriers and baby makers with no interesting traits but less chance of being retarded or disabled. Errgo they get fucked by the best of males while the worst of males stay out of the genepool.
It's for the best evolutionarily speaking.

wait 1 in 8 are virgins and the rest arent virgins
or are they all virgins but 1 in 8 are virgins for that specific reason?
and by humiliation they mean the girl telling her friends about how small their penis is ?

>women are immune to incel
Maybe, but they certainly aren't immune to 80 mph cars lol

>average man are reduced to fucking deformed creaturas

They're not you absolute fucking retard. Maybe if you actually went outside for once you'd realize that. "Incels" are pretty much just people who are uncomfortable with sex or socializing with their preferred gender, and 99% of the time they have self esteem issues that keep them from realizing that they're actually not that ugly. Women and men both have these problems.

Read the link i posted before. 1 in 8 are virgins.

>One in eight 26-year-olds told researchers from the Next Steps project - which charts the private lives of millennials - that they were virgins.

This is a considerable rise compared to previous generations, where the figure was one in 20 - including late bloomers such as comedian Jimmy Carr, now aged 45, who didn't have sex until he was 26.

maybe shes good giving head and also let him play with her ass

Yeah, but this is all incels and the lowest-tier women. No normie men or women are virgins at that age, most start having sex around 14.

I'd rather masturbate for the rest of my life than fuck that thing in the OP pic.

More likely 1 in 6 are virgins lolz

>If those interviewed in 2016 who refused to answer the question were also virgins, the figure rises to one in six, according to Steve McKay, distinguished professor in social research at Lincoln University.

Attached: E09307E9-D70C-457D-A764-EAEF6000850E.jpg (3264x2448, 2.28M)

they have wombs

>0.1 female settles for 5/10 male

Attached: 1494456292210.jpg (312x321, 16K)

Are you one of those losers that complains on the irc every day?

1 in 6 is pretty high. You’re telling me there are that many /pol losers roaming the streets?

We know it’s not the refugees or muzzies since they can rape freely and given a pass on their sexual urges.

The same reason they fail to kill themselves.

They aren't. They morph into pink-haired shrieking SJW's instead of incels.

Men are sluts

I hope that guy gets mocked and beaten on the regular for this shit

Attached: 1521391881559.png (258x330, 99K)

No m8, men are the selected. It's women ultimately who decide who she opens her legs to. If men were the sexual selectors there would be no incels.

just imagine the situation in 30 years from now
all the 20yo sluts you see today will be much worse and every single one will have had at least 200 dicks inside
what will happen then when they're still childless and no one will want them ?
>b-b-but the media told me so

There is an ass for every seat.
t- used car salesman

The worst thing about this is women get it into their heads that they have no problem getting men because they just happen to be good people with nice personalities.

This gives them a profound arrogance

>being a virgin is bad
I don't get it though,so what if people are virgins?
no no, seriously so what ?
if they aren't "incels" like the leaf is claiming then whats the problem?
You gotta keep in mind some just don't look for any women to be with,some are looking for marriage material to settle with ,some just avoid sex to avoid STDs (yes,they don't trust condoms will help them) ,some just don't want to have sex some are actually religious (can you imagine?)

Literally what is the reasoning behind hating virgins?be it male or female.

Attached: 1518265185386.png (477x473, 240K)

>5/10 fucks a 6/10
>Men go wild

Truly goes to show the state of modern m*n

Supply and demand.

t. coping kekistani virgin

Looks are everything. Women will say shit like muh personality, muh sense of humour, how kind he is etc. but you should never take a woman seriously, ultimately it boils down to looks and height. Studies have shown women consider 80% of men below average, they are very picky.

Idk I think he's high 8's almost a 9.
Pretty damn close to my ideal girl.

because most men today are fucking faggots and pussies, who enable this shit
These guys would fuck everything, and i hate them with a passion
Those are the retards who swipe only right on tinder, and bombard every crack whore on online dating apps with thousands of massages which results into that every disgusting fat, ugly whore today thinks she deserves something better and has a high sexual market value, while average looking men and below have to bear the consequences
Those are the people who enable all this shit
And it only helps the guys who are 8-10, and those people are not many

Counterpoint: Can you really claim to be involuntarily celibate when you could just go out and bang someone with down syndrome, or a fatty, or whatever?

Elliot's story was a lot more interesting than whatever facebook tier drivel you can dredge up about your life.