Hey Jow Forums don't forget there's a girl out there who loves you

Hey Jow Forums don't forget there's a girl out there who loves you

Attached: Capture.jpg (738x417, 42K)

Why do you have to lie to me so much?

Why tell obvious lies on the internet?

would somebody really do that? just go on the internet and tell lies?

Attached: 4403C4F5-EDCB-433C-AA54-F83961C40305.png (492x280, 85K)

There's a big guy in the sky who watches me masturbate too

It is true
Just like a lot of men fall in love with a lot of women;so do women fall in love with a lot of men and if a girl ever was interested in you she probably really liked you
Despite your flaws

thats not love thats infatuation at best.

I can guarantee that no woman has ever been interested in me. I could safely bet a million bucks on that.

It would had you given her a chance

You can't be certain of that, brother

I can be and I am. I don't have confidence in a lot of things, but I am absolutely confident in how unattractive I am.

Attached: 93868975.jpg (237x226, 55K)

i almost did out of obliviousness. She got my number but then I switched schools and she never texted me.
so at least I escaped with my mana.

The only girls who made me believe it backstabbed me even more
I will never believe your lies anymore

Attached: 1475428570362.png (1600x900, 828K)

Okay, but is there a boy out there who loves me?
No homo btw.

No there isn't. Stop lying to me Vatnik

Attached: reviewbrah sad.png (658x552, 428K)

Of course there is, we call her mom

I'm going to be calling her a fucking bitch if I don't get my goddamn tendies soon.

you're not perfect, neither is she so let go of the past and give love another chance now that you've improved

gays not welcome

Attached: eb865bfd6e2250c4f0e50edcf96ed3dc--red-and-blue-tartan.jpg (474x711, 26K)

>neither is she
There were multiple ones, like I've at least tried with 30 of them and at least 5 deluded me into thinking they liked me and then backstabbed

Well, obviously she can't be perfect. She doesn't exist.

>now that you've improved

My looks don't change.

No, there isn't. I am ugly, boring, shy and have no redeeming qualities whatsoever. Girls either pretend I don't exist or treat me like I'm some inferior being. Some people simply are not attractive. I have already disappointed myself too much with this kind of lies.

Attached: 14c.jpg (600x733, 27K)

STOP THAT NOW!

Attached: 1525377568129.gif (150x150, 904K)

You can't make me leave.
Ureeeeee.
Not original, hmph.

Attached: Yuro.png (576x700, 274K)

Sure, my mother. I hope at least.

You wouldn't tell to someone over 10 that santa claus is realy, so why you try to tell such bullshit to robots?

>women fall in love with a lot of men

Attached: 772.jpg (680x499, 42K)

This is bullshit. No girl ever showed any kind of interest in me.

>Girls either pretend I don't exist

They're not pretending. For them you don't exist.
You're lower than a NPC in their worldview.

I know that feel.

Yeah but they all love me as a friend so whatever. I'm a selfish piece of shit in that I want to be the most special person in someone's life, not just important to a few people.

where they as important to you as you wanted to be important to them?

I'm having difficulty understanding specifically what you mean by your question. Are you referring to the hypothetical girl I mentioned, or the girls I'm friends with?

What are you even on about OP? I repeat, there is no girl who loves me, you inbred Ruskie fuck

Naverni govna, pizdabol.

Uhh... Pretty sure there isn't. No friends, no acquaintances, no nothing. No girl knows me.

I have had 3 girls tell me that they are in love with me
I didn't love any of them, even though I dated one of them for about a year

How could they love me when we have never meet?

Attached: DUVXnKKU8AA7wAE.jpg (531x624, 99K)

Why are you doing this? Just giving false hope to those poor men. You're being cruel. If someone really liked them, then they wouldn't be alone in the first place.

The last one who told me that ghosted me. The one before that dumped me and told me that I was driftwood that wasn't going anywhere when I was suffering from depression so bad that I could rarely leave my bed.
Women are just liars and they'll say this to manipulate you like a toy. You're just a toy to them, you're not human at all, just another one of their dolls that they would neglect when they were a kid whenever they felt like it.

If anyone out there is hurting and feel that your self worth has to be some liar's approval, or feel that the only way you'll be happy is making a woman happy, stop. Get active, lift weights.

This is the only way I feel human anymore, is lifting weights. Antidepressants didn't work. Honestly, if you read about them, they're just putting you on drugs that are almost impossible to taper off of and they hardly ever work. Its the clinical version of throwing shit at the wall and choosing something that shows a slight improvement to more than half of the trial, even though the results might be a statistical outlier.

Anyways, dont worry about women's approval women. You're not even human to them, you're just another one of their toys. They will feel nothing when they stomp on your heart and kick you while you're down.