Why are robots better at taking care of pets than normies?

Why are robots better at taking care of pets than normies?

Attached: rabbit care.jpg (640x500, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZgtYetFESQ
youtube.com/watch?v=1tWfNjWaBBY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because robots have a lot more free time

We take time to research, we pay attention, and we appreciate the company moreso than normies ever could.

>tfw my autistic 9 year old niece got a bunny for Christmas and she has no interest in it despite saying she wanted one

Poor lil' fella is trapped in a cage all day and night, he's not happy. I pet him whenever I can and he always hops up to the top of the cage when I'm near. Then they do stupid shit like take his cage outside in the sun midday. Gee maybe if you'd bother to look it up you'd know that rabbits are crepuscular, meaning they're active during the early morning and late evening. Poor lil thing must have already lost it's mind.
Normies don't deserve pets.

poor thing. why don't you tell them what they're doing to it? or do they not care

Usually normies only buy pets for social status or for their children. In both of these cases there is probably little research done or even care for the animal itself, they just want something cute to show the other normies and don't want to deal with the fact that it's a living being with specific needs and behaviors.

As far as children go, they are completely inept at taking care of animals for the most part.

Robots have more time, less shit going on in their lives, and deeper (possibly autistic) interest in the animals.

People should need a license to adopt exotic pets and rabbits. Rabbits are really high maintenance and it's sad that so many succumb to abuse because people think rabbits just need a cage and a water bottle. Rabbits hate water bottles since it's so hard to get a good amount of water with each lick.

All I hear when I read that is "my apartment smells like rabbit shit, come on over ^_^"

I have a feeling anything I say would just be ignored, such is the arrogance of the normie. They'd sooner think themselves to be right even if it's torturing a small animal than to admit they are wrong.

"it's just an animal, user! It can handle it!"

pets are for normies you fucking redditor

Pray for bunbun ;_;

Animals get mentally ill too

youtube.com/watch?v=iZgtYetFESQ

It'll die in the sun on a particularly hot day.

t. mishandled rabbit as a kid

I'll at least try to get them to cut that shit out if I catch them doing it again
I must save the bunbun. I wonder if they'd be opposed to me making a safe space in my room for it? It's not like my niece even looks at it, she's too absorbed into listening to literal youtube poop videos with ear rape on repeat.

I hate going to a pet shop and seeing all those fish with big eyes, huge heads, or fish with altered scales. It's animal abuse to breed fish in that way.

Attached: geneticly altered.png (750x924, 647K)

My rabbit was kept in a cage for alot of years until I got to take care of him. I just let him stay in my room all the time now, even though he wakes me up at night with his running, it reassures me.
I made him a den and it was the first time in his life he was comfortable enough to sleep lying down.
I feel really bad he had to put up with some shitty years. He's my only friend so I know I'm going to probably turn to murder or become a hermit if he passes away. I wish I had another rabbit for him to play with when I'm not there

Attached: IMG_20180504_155153831.jpg (2340x4160, 1.39M)

This really made my day user.
Happy endings are nice.
Th-thank you.

And sadly when it dies they'll buy another one immediately after.

You should kill it unironically. Or maybe kidnapp it and raise it properly.

Because animals are my brethren, I had chad dogs even and I just couldn't be very jealous because he was still so nice to me and actually showed he cared (unlike any normalfag ever)
He would lay at my feet making me feel less alone, jump in my bed at night and help me be comfy, He would walk with me to see where I was going and look after me.
I'll miss him.

Rabbits are the best animals my dude. My died last summer. He was 11.5 years old

Attached: Ferdinand.jpg (1920x2560, 1.01M)

Rabbits are very affectionate.

Abused rabbit poster here, if they really live for that long then I seriously gotta do something to help my nieces bunny. Pretty sure he's less than a year old. Man, what a bunch of cunts to get an animal then ignore it's basic needs other than food and water.

Aren't rabbits supposed to have grass? Why do they live in an apartment?

Yes, it's good that you're getting to the rabbit so early, some species live to 18 years, mine is about 14 years old now.

Please adopt the rabbit if you can. Rabbits can live 10-15 years. It's better to build your own cage, but if you live in a spacious enough house that's free of rabbit danger you can let them free roam.

101rabbits is a good channel to learn how to set up a living space for rabbits.

youtube.com/watch?v=1tWfNjWaBBY

Lawn grass can have plenty of pesticides and fertilizer that are harmful to the rabbit. Lawn grass can also contain pesty insects that will make the rabbit sick or itchy. Lawns can also contain tons of stuff the rabbit isn't supposed to be eating like dead leaves, mushrooms, acorns , or poisonous plants. You can offer fresh greens and timothy hay for the rabbit.

Here's my rabbit passed out after a bath (I let him splash around on the shower floor to clean his feet)
It doesn't smell very bad because they just eat hay and greens

Attached: IMG_20180425_145218042.jpg (2340x4160, 1.42M)