I often feel bad about not having kids, but I remember that there are males out there, who have perfect live...

I often feel bad about not having kids, but I remember that there are males out there, who have perfect live, hot gf and a shit ton of money and they are still unable to produce offspring. That is some next level cuckoldry

Attached: pewdiepie-and-girlfriend-marzia-bisognin-1516890855-list-handheld-0.jpg (640x360, 40K)

Is pewds infertile? Checked btw.

Good. Antinatalism is the answer.

Answer to what? Letting niggers flood your country?

The fuck?
Is pewds neutered?

pewdiepie had an orchiectomy for reasons nobody anywhere really understands maybe it was involuntary maybe it's a sex thing nobody knows and he won't say

Why the fuck would he want to have kids especially at his age?

he did it to preserve his youthful voice and appearance so he could stay popular on youtube

why is her jaw bigger than his

to hide the fact he's a faggot

He is almost 30. This is the age most people have children.

pewdiepie is literally a eunuch he has no testicles he can't have children he makes allusions to it all the time in his videos

>anonymous
kek

Where the fuck do you guys come up with this bullshit? Do you have any idea how many side effects come with that? It's not something that any doctor would do at request.

>niggers are flooding our country!
>better out-flood them!

I feel like every time I see Marzia her chin gets a little bit bigger, and Pewds gets a little but richer.

>hot gf
She's a 5/10

why do you think his voice is higher now than when he started? also he makes cryptic references to it in his videos all the time.

he looks like her dad here

unless both his testicles twisted somehow and died or he had testicular cancer he told no one about (doubt it), this didn't happen

Most people also die in 60, have shitty salary and low iq, so what?

what do you think a dinner with pewds and his gf would look like? Do you think he'd be cool enough to invite a robot?

no it's all an act

They're getting married, so maybe that's what they're doing quite soon.

checked yer quads

it doesn't seem so. Even looking at his gf's channel she's not cringy like most girls who have a typical female channel.

if you work in the place he gets condoms you have the moral obligation to pierce them

operation rescue pewdie juice

Anti-natalism is flawed if only smart, empathic white people follow it. Either stupid people and assholes should follow it too or no one should.

this. you should have to prove that you're capable of caring for a child before being allowed to have one

no it's true watch his videos

Because he is going to drop that MOORISH THOT and find a 17 year old swedish girl to have babies to.

wew
you really mised the point of that post
it said either everyone should have children or noone should
it didn't say anything about ppl having to prove their worth as parents

Attached: depositphotos_5496771-Businessman-worried-headache-stressed-and.jpg (449x299, 28K)

>anything about ppl having to prove their worth as parents
which means poorfags having 10 babies with 3 different women and they all turning into drug dealers

>Letting niggers flood your country?
would you like your kids to live in a country flooded by niggers?

also, just because sweden, england or north america are the most cucked leftist lands it doesn't mean same shit goes for the rest of the world. I haven't seen a nigger in my country for fucking years.

>I often feel bad about not having kids
why? you want to waste money, time and energy on a kid for next 18 years? not to mention that you have to keep an eye on the kid for at least 12 years straight and deal with their stupid shit

>would you like your kids to live in a country flooded by niggers?
Idiot, that's happening because whites are being outbred. Your solution to that is stop breeding? Retard defeatist.

link one where he says or implies it

>defeatist
i literally told you that only your country is fucked. How fucking retarded are you? You are the fucking loser and you are projecting your shit on others. I live in a white country and we have no niggers here.

What is he waiting for? He can have all the 17 yo now

A lot people don't have kids these days. How is that cuck?

That would be nice but I thought about that and it's also flawed, because people are flawed. You make that kinda law and you give the government and the corporations/big wigs who fund it the ability to eliminate all of their competitors from the gene pool. If you really think this kinda thing would be ran fairly then you don't know human nature.

What I'm saying is that people capable and willing to be a good parent should be having kids in our current society because anti-natalism will never reach the type of people who will make for shitty parents. So if you don't want these shitty people and their progeny becoming the sole heirs of Earth then you have to outbreed them. The other alterative is giving the government the power to kill, sterilize or control -anyone- it deems undesirable and you don't want that.

To think of reason to leave Marzia. It would be bad for PR to just leave her.

Read the fucking post chain, you inbred fuck. We're talking about our countries and anti-natalism being the opposite of a solution to our problems. If you understood that then maybe you wouldn't be here blathering irrelevant garbage.

>our problems
leave your cuck country, problem solved

do you think you will fight the immigrants by breeding fucking children? have you ever thought about dropping a fucking nuke on sand niggers instead? fuck off idiot

He just got engaged in his latest video. I agree though. If I was pewdiepie I'd be smashing 18 yo pussy all day.

>implying having a screaming baby isn't being a cuck

I'm not leaving my country like the people making our nations harder to live in do to theirs, the idea is to make it better for my children to live in.

And drop a nuke? Are you 14 years old?

dude i find him absolutely hot but she's just average and annoyingly kawaii try-hard and i can't understand it at all desu like he could do so mich better, why her?

>tfw yes i am jealous but also genuinely confused

Attached: 1518327995040.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

Most of the well known wealth people have kids.
Having was one of the greatest joys you could have in life.
Too bad women ruined it for everyone.

Do you hate your parents but still feel ashamed to not give them grandchildren?

Saying that outbreeding the perceived enemy is retarded. It's like trying to win an argument by shouting the loudest over the other person. People shouldn't be having kids for the sake of their country.

how meet girl like Marzia? she's 10/10 in every way.

Nah m8 she's at least 7-8/10

I agree and anytime she opens her mouth she sounds like a total idiot. He is wasting his good genes on her.

how do you meet european girls as an american? pls help.

Attached: 24rolu.jpg (494x363, 14K)

She doesn't have an ass or tits really. Are you irish or something? Her face is alright, but that is about all she has going for her. Doesn't help she is retarded too.

/thread

stupid people and assholes should follow it too. the goal is to make it into a large movement where people get swept up in the trend who otherwise would have children.